Club OvaCue!

wow that is cool thanks for showing me. Last night I youtube it. I wanted to see what it looked like up close. I was at that site last night too. Thanks so much. Is it easy to use?

I wonder why it never goes pink for you. Has this happened to other users? I just want to know if its easy to use u know how it is when your spending that much money.

wow that is cool thanks for showing me. Last night I youtube it. I wanted to see what it looked like up close. I was at that site last night too. Thanks so much. Is it easy to use?

I wonder why it never goes pink for you. Has this happened to other users? I just want to know if its easy to use u know how it is when your spending that much money.
very very easy to use. to understand is another story. But I think I may not get a pink color b/c I dont have the V sensor. I know I ovulate been ovulating my whole life. LOL been tested. get my period every 28/30 days not bad about 4/5 days. very athletic well I was LOL untill I had my DD. I had a natrual child birth no drugs, 25 hrs took. yea I know LOL I take pretty good care of myself. I dont know why its takin gso long to try for #2 :shrug: I think its a cool thing to have. I also have the CBFM and thats what I think got my PG with my first. 2 months I was pg.

If you click on your cue peak day, the boxes inside that day are pink. You should have 4 pink boxes which signify your cue peak day.

I am between the Ovwatch and this hmmm. Anyone know anything about the Ovwatch?

If you click on your cue peak day, the boxes inside that day are pink. You should have 4 pink boxes which signify your cue peak day.

nope not mine :shrug: they are GREEN boxes when I click on them :shrug:

Odd, I just checked mine again and my cue peak has 4 pink blocks in the square when you open it. I wonder why yours is a different color? Long as it does the same thing I don't think the color makes a difference.

nope not mine :shrug: they are GREEN boxes when I click on them :shrug:

Odd, I just checked mine again and my cue peak has 4 pink blocks in the square when you open it. I wonder why yours is a different color? Long as it does the same thing I don't think the color makes a difference.
maybe they are all different? :shrug: like u said as long as they do the same thing right :thumbup:

im totally confused by mine now i have the first ovacue without the calender etc but it is on 5 bars not 7 and its been like that for 5 or 6 days and its gone from being fertile from 13 its changed a bit and now its saying fertile 12-16

im totally confused by mine now i have the first ovacue without the calender etc but it is on 5 bars not 7 and its been like that for 5 or 6 days and its gone from being fertile from 13 its changed a bit and now its saying fertile 12-16

Sorry Lorna, I have the new model so I am no help with the original model.:shrug: There are some ladies here who have the classic and may be able to assist you with interpreting it.

D~

I'm so frustrated... idk what is going on... my periods finally went back to normal a few months ago after a surgery and for some reason i still haven't gotten it this time around... i'm almost on cd40 and i have NEVER gone this far between periods... what is going on my me ugh!!

I honestly don't know... i was so busy getting ready for homecoming i didn't use my ovacue enough days... I just hope it shows soon... this is so not normal for me.

have you tried using parsley tea? i have before to bring on a period and it works pretty well. all you have to do is go to the grocery store and get dried parsley flakes. you then bring water to a boil, mix about a handful of dried parsley flakes into it when it's at a boil, and simmer and cover for about 20-30 minutes. if you drink about 3-4 cups a day it usually brings your period soon after. just thought i would let ya know :)

I read That online too guess ill give it a try. Just sounds gross haha. Guess I can pick up some sugar and honey and hope that helps. Thanks :)

it really doesn't taste all that bad. i think sugar or honey will do the trick, but i was able to bare the test. i'm pretty sure army food has made immune to the taste of quite a lot of things. :haha:

hahaha i bet! I'm just not a tea drinker to begin with unless its cold and sweet... so i figured this would help if i didn't like it plain. :) i actually have the parsley in the water right now waiting for the 20 mins to be up so i can try it... I hope this works

:yipee: hope it works for you honey. i was supposed to see DH this month, but just got word today they canceled his TDY orders. i hate the army. :cry: how long until your honey gets home to you?

:yipee: hope it works for you honey. i was supposed to see DH this month, but just got word today they canceled his TDY orders. i hate the army. :cry: how long until your honey gets home to you?

ahhh never I am so sorry that they canceled it. :( I hope that he can still come soon!!!!

Oh no! Never that is horrible!! I am so sorry :(

My hubby got home on the 13th of this month... part of the reason im so annoyed about AF... she was supposed to arrive before he did... :(

oh luv i'm so happy he came home! that is annoying that she hasn't arrived, but at least now you get a few opportunities! did you taste the parsley tea? hopefully it works. i got the ball rolling today and got a referral from the women's clinic to an offpost german infertility clinic today. hoping we figure something out. i'm thinking since we only have a shot in december now (maybe, not sure) i don't think i will get a 2010 :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->