• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Club OvaCue!

Arein-Were you the one with "Baking Soda Finger" idea? I can't remember now but need to get some ph strips and try that trick this cycle too.

woo hoo titi! you will get to be the next one to give ovacue reviews in the club! :) titi and i have to wait for our next cycles.. ugh... hate waiting!!

Hi never! I got my thermometer in the mail today. Was getting excited about going ahead and temping just to get used to it (not to record them though) And opened it and EVERYTHING and realized I ordered the wrong thing!! I need to be more careful when I am ordering I guess. LOL

ahhhh oh no whit! :( i would hate doing that. i got mine off of amazon, and luckily got the right one. at least you have enough time before next cycle to get another one. i started temping right after AF left last cycle on FF just to get used to it. isn't too hard at all :)

Yea I figure it wont be bad. Just need to get myself on a schedule. :D Im a nightowl in case you hadnt noticed :haha:

haha definitely noticed! i'm used to NO ONE being on when i wake up and message. i wish i was asleep. i was all excited about late work call yesterday, but i didn't even think to consider late work call probably means you are staying later too ugh. i think all the blackhawk pilots decided to break their aircrafts this week and we have been working non stop to fix them. we worked 13 hours yesterday on one, and it's STILL not fixed. SO, today, we get to start all over again and hopefully get off before 9pm. ughhh. TGIF girl!!!

Wow yea I bet you are ready for a break. Gosh that sounds like a freaking awesome job though!!

it is pretty cool. watching blackhawks take off every day is awesome. but when they break, it sucks. it's like you see your going home on time flash right before your eyes and then it's gone. haha. off to work again whit. FX'ed that this cycle worked for your :bfp: girly. have a good night's sleep :)

arein - are you testing yet??? geez i feel like i'm in your 2WW with you haha

I don't really know what it is to tell you the truth. I saw someone in another thread got a bfp their FIRST cycle with it so I googled it. It's only available in UK still I think but was marketed as the only proven lubricant to improve sperm motility-which is what we have issues with right now. I haven't had any luck last 5 months with preseed so trying something else-will let you know!

Interesting, I googled as well. I've still got another box of pre-seed, so I suppose I'll use that up first! I'm considering egg-whites, since I never get ewcm, but my luck will be that I get an infection, lol.

That's what I want to do!!! I'm working on my bachelor's right now and then on to get my FNP. I worked for 5 years in the ER as an RN then moved to a cardiologist's office for the 8-5, M-F no call/no holidays life for awhile. I still pick up 1-2 weekend shifts a month in ER-it's my first love.

That's fab hun it's a great job I love it. I would totally recommend doing your masters here in Australia it's only an extra year full time study but before you can do your masters you have to practice as an RN for 3-4 years before hand.

I'm studying a bachelors in education and looking for a 9-5 as well, part time hopefully. DH and I talked about me stopping work and devoting more time to motherhood and studying, I did it for a month and literally started going insane. lol joking.

Good luck :hugs:

That's part of the reason why I'm wanting to get preg so quickly. I'll start my master's next Sept. (if everything goes according to plan). In the US, I did 2 years of nursing school for my associates RN, then 18 months for my BSN then 22 months for my NP.
I'm running out of months to get preg and deliver before starting my master's program. DH is really worried about my psychological wellbeing :haha: once we do have another baby and I'm going to school full-time. Luckily for us, we'll be in a financial place that I can work per diem.

have a great friday night ladies! i'm taking my furry kid out to dinner with friends. :dust: to all!

Thanks! You too, I wish it were Friday night here, I still have 4 hours of work left.

I would rather be mowing than stuck in this damn office!

UGH! I don't envy you. I have practically a 5 day weekend, though I don't know what I will DO with myself!!!

Yup-I'll be renewing my vows this weekend-yay!

5 days Whit have fun!

Wish my monitor would hurry up & get here!

Arein-did you see my note about bakingsoda finger?

OMG! Im going to be a nutjob with nothing to do. Hopefully my obsessive tendencies don't get the better of me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->