Club OvaCue!

we're all here for ya girl. FX'ed this one sticks. a positive is a positive, maybe you just need a little longer of a wait.

:gun: AF STAY AWAY FROM AREIN! :gun:

I'm freaking out lol... :wacko: I really hope this is a good sign and not a bad sign for something else. Told my doctor today he didn't really care lol.

I hope its a good sign FXed for you honey!

This sounds like my doctor...I expressed my heartbreak of having to go on to another cycle without any help and they acted like they just didnt care.

AF is definitely on the way. Had a huge temp drop, look for yourself! I'm getting so sick of this. I wish I could go to another doc and ask for the femara I was wanting for this cycle. It sucks having to go through another cycle so doubtful! :cry:

awww hun I hate that you're going through this!!! I really wish Doctors would put their egos aside and do their job. It's been such a long journey for you hun and I'm praying that I see you get your bfp very soon :hugs:

Thank you hun! :hugs: I really wish that docs were easier to deal with.
I hope we all get our bfps very soon, I don't know a more deserving group of gals!!

I've been really busy for the past few days and I've missed a lot! Arein- woooo it looks so promising! That blue dye one is definitely positive. You can't go by the FRER bfn's from earlier in the week, because they were just that, earlier! I'm excited for you!

I'm on CD31, I've gotten a few BFN's, so I'm looking forward to next cycle!

:wave: morning my ovacue girls!

emilyjean - we've missed ya! i love the positive attitude you have :)
whit - didn't get to talk to you much yesterday :(
arein - i've still got my high hopes for your :bfp: girl. nothings changing my mind!
titi - are you doing okay? been a little while
moo - how ya feeling? any symptoms?

WOW! I am gone for two days and look what I've missed! I was hoping I would log on & see a bfp!

Arein-Good luck hun!!! I will send prayers up for you that this is your bfp with a sticky bean!!! :hugs:

Whit-Also will send some for you to fend off that stupid witch!

Never-Thanks for asking of me! This has been the work week of hell-we've both had 13 hour shifts all week long, on our 6th day of it today and in the middle had car shopping.

Okay-here is my ovacue update-I don't know what is going on. I have had EWCM since cd 8 and am still only getting a "possible" on the ovacue. Today is cd11. If I have been charting right the last 18 cycles I usually OV between cd11-13. So this morning I used FMU for an opk (my first this cycle-I only had one lying around) and it was a strong postitive.

What gives? How can it only say "possible"? I'm going to bd this morning in case-so much for waiting for my "peak" day-it isn't even projecting that yet..............

hello to everyone else!

sorry it's not going to well for you titi :( i guess it works differently for everyone. not sure why :shrug: i get to try it pretty soon. should start AF on the 14th and can begin from there. it will be my last cycle before i get to see DH so i'm pretty excited to get everything all sorted out and to use the ovacue.

whit - it's your test day, where are youuuuu

arein - waiting for another test not so patiently. still have my hopes for you mama!

I am hoping it just takes a cycle to figure out. Or maybe it's dead on and I've been wrong-which IS why I bought it-just to rule that out, lol.

Well got a bd in anyway-maybe dtd in the morning will help as we usually don't b/c dh is lazy then.

Can't wait to hear from our testing girls!

hey titi -
this could be very true too. i remember when arein was using it (not word for word, but sure she can clarify this) but she was getting told different days than she had thought previously as well on her first cycle using ovacue. now she has a possible :bfp:! so, this could definitely be true. i can't wait to try it out. i've had it for like two weeks now and haven't been able to use it, it's so frustrating. haha. glad you got :sex: in at least. i like morning :sex: but definitely think it's hard to do when i don't even want to say hi sometimes in the morning much less use energy, :haha: well long post over just wishing you lots of :dust: titi!

crap I meant to use baking soda finger & forgot!!! Maybe can get a bs bd in tonight or tomorrow-lol.

oh you totally should! mamaxm in SMEP pretty much swears by it. she just got her :bfp: i'm adding it to my list of a million things i do, haha

Whats baking soda finger?! And I got two bfns with IC this morning ladies! I w asted my FMU on them, and I have a FRER waiting. DH isnt being encouraging because he doesnt want to get our hopes up. He keeps saying it will show tomorrow but I havent been late in four months since my cyst went away! :hissy:

well, at least DH is keeping you a LITTLE grounded ya know? anytime i have anything my DH says you're pregnant, lol it's so annoying because then i think about it more and get my hopes up.

baking soda finger, described by mamaxm:
okay so let me spill this secret. i have never seen anyone talk about it on the boards or anything, i learned about it on ingender.com. SO.
baking soda finger! helps balance acidity of CM and makes CM very welcoming to the little swimmers! effects are similar to douching but is considered more safe as to douching can lead to infections and all that, and make CM dry up.
so you buy some regular old baking soda. dampen your finger up to the first knuckle (i'd suggest even drying it a bit after putting water on it, you don't want too much and if your finger is too wet you're going to have tons of baking soda). then you put your finger in the baking soda down to the first knuckle and push your finger straight up into your vagina, just don't touch the cervix or it will sting. pull straight out, don't swirl or rub it in or anything. you do this 1-2 hours before sex. you'll notice a tiny bit of stinging or tingling for the first maybe 20 minutes but then it goes away.
i only did this one time (cd13) and noticed a difference for the rest of my cycle, i didn't have to do it again. i was also using preseed which helps with pH as well.
LOVE it. completely convinced it was the reason i got my bfp.

still have my fingers crossed for you and arein's :bfp:'s!

Hopefully you won't need to try it Whit! FX'd-are you actually late?

I'm with Never-Dh ALWAYS says "you're pregnant!" when I mention ANYTHING out of the ordinary-and when I say-'don't get my hopes up I'm NEVER pregnant" he says, "stop that negative thinking!"

Aww LOL sounds like my DH needs to hang out with ya'lls DH! haha
AF was supposed to come this morning, FXed she stays gone.

nah Whit, because my DH is SO optimistic he doesn't really want to seek help b/c he is so sure it is going to happen for us.

So you only have a 13 day lp? FX'd no witch!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->