• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Club OvaCue!

hey arein!! yup, we lost crazy, but such a GOOD THING!! she better keep us updated :) i can't wait til my ovacue gets here so i can figure it out. still goin good for you?? wish dh was here so i could start more TTC..i hate waiting!!

So far, just great. I got seven bars or "high fertility" on Friday. It was awesome! So excited for my nine bars!

Hey guys!! How is everything going??? Nevertogether- did you get your's in the mail yet? Arein- You said you are doing the SMEP also?? I think that it works.... we were kinda doing that too.... lol, we missed a couple of days, but we were just BDing every other day.... if I would have known I ovulated we would have BDed everyday during that time... lol, but I had no clue!! Anyway Good Luck ladies!!!!

I got my Peak on my OvaCue this morning! It was pretty exciting but it just seems kind of early to me? I should O tomorrow based on my reading but I haven't O'd in the past until 16 or after. Do you guys think it's the herbal supplements? I have no idea. But I'm going with it regardless. I have 3 OPKs left from last cycle I may confirm with.

hey arein - what supplements are you taking? i know if you are taking soy, that it can make you o earlier if you have a pretty normal cycle. i would use the OPK's too, just to confirm, since this is the first time trying out ovacue. don't want to miss your peak!

crazy - i haven't got mine yet. because of the volcano in iceland, overseas mail has stopped so i guess i have to wait a little bit longer. ugh. you're so lucky girl! i hope we have your luck in june :)

I'm taking Black Cohosh and Red Raspberry Leaf tea plus an organic multivitamin and metafolate. It could have been the black cohosh, I guess. Def going use those OPKs tonight and tomorrow just to see.

hey arein - i read about black cohosh. i was wondering about it actually. i have a lot of hot flashes, but i don't know if estrogen is the case. what was your reasoning in trying it?

Because it helps increase CM and can aid in implantation. It seems to shorten my follicular phase when I take it regularly. Last month I didn't take it as regularly just to see what would happen and I o'd later than the cycle before but it's not ever been this early! Even when I was just using OPKs and not temping, I wouldn't get a pos OPK til 16-19.

Oh I'm getting one for next cycle!!! I've been looking into these for months now but after a MC I decided to take a cycle off from TTC. Now we're back and with Clomid :dance:

I really wanted one for this cycle but I ordered it too late as I live in Australia its going to take a few weeks to get here. :(

morning everyone!

moochacha - welcome! arein is the only one out of our group that has got to try it so far. as far as i've heard - she really likes it. crazy ordered one and got a :bfp: while waiting and i'm still waiting on mine. i'm in germany, so i've been waiting for a while too.

arein - so you confirmed the O with your OPK's? i think cd14 is a good O date though, isn't it. i think that's pretty regular. i O CD16 as well, at least the time i tracked it.

i wanted to try SMEP so bad, but i'm not sure that i will get to see DH CD8-16. in fact, i highly doubt it. his command will probably OK me seeing him while he is in germany (two hours from me, so i'm taking time off..) but i doubt that many days. i was thinking trying at least CD13-CD16 which should be my MOST fertile days. do you think that will be enough time, and if we have to BD everyday..will that cause a problem? eeek.. :shrug:

morning everyone!

moochacha - welcome! arein is the only one out of our group that has got to try it so far. as far as i've heard - she really likes it. crazy ordered one and got a :bfp: while waiting and i'm still waiting on mine. i'm in germany, so i've been waiting for a while too.

arein - so you confirmed the O with your OPK's? i think cd14 is a good O date though, isn't it. i think that's pretty regular. i O CD16 as well, at least the time i tracked it.

Thank you :hugs: I can't wait to get mine, part of me thinks hold off and wait because I might get a bfp but now I've made the plunge and even if I get a bfp before it arrives there's always ebay :haha:

I'm going to try give OPK's again this month, I tired using them last year but never got a pos.

Hey girls!!! How are yall today??? Well, I got my OvaCue in yesterday!! lol... I went ahead and opened it cause I think I will keep it for next time!! Man that vaginal sensor looks scary!! lol, jk!!! Well, I just wanted to say hi!!! Hope yall are doing well!!!

Hey Crazy!!! Is everything still going OK? Any symptoms or anything??? I'm so excited for you. I still haven't gotten mine, but I assume that is because i'm overseas. Geez. Hate waiting!! I should be O'ing soon so I guess I will start with my OPK's. I can't :sex: without DH here obviously, but I'm using the time to figure out my body so that I know for a fact when I'm O'ing when he is here :)

Moochacha - I'm using OPK's this month too. Lots of babydust to you girl!!

Hey Crazy!!! Is everything still going OK? Any symptoms or anything??? I'm so excited for you. I still haven't gotten mine, but I assume that is because i'm overseas. Geez. Hate waiting!! I should be O'ing soon so I guess I will start with my OPK's. I can't :sex: without DH here obviously, but I'm using the time to figure out my body so that I know for a fact when I'm O'ing when he is here :)

Moochacha - I'm using OPK's this month too. Lots of babydust to you girl!!

Everything is still going good. I have an appointment on Tuesday just to confirm it. I wonder if I take in the 20 HPT's that I have already done, if that would be confirmation enough!!! LMAO!! JK!!! I am excited to know if everything is ok or not. I have managed to stress myself out worrying! I think that it is smart to kinda get your body figured out before hand... then your chances become even better!! I'm wishing you tons of luck!! I can't wait to hear yall's success stories!!!

Ok, back to High Fertility today so I'm assuming that I'm O-ing today. Everything says yes, high cp wet cm and left sided O pains. I did use another OPK this morning that was negative though but I'm just going to try to ignore that!

Ok, back to High Fertility today so I'm assuming that I'm O-ing today. Everything says yes, high cp wet cm and left sided O pains. I did use another OPK this morning that was negative though but I'm just going to try to ignore that!

Go for it!! :happydance: :dust: Plus if you're ovulating today it would be a little too late to catch the surge via an OPK normally pick up the surge anyway from 12-48 hours before hand.

Good luck :flower:

hey arein - moochacha has a good point. i didn't even think about the fact that ovacue claims to pick up the ovulation 7 days in advance. so if that is the case, that would explain why you have been getting fertility all this time. and this is your normal O day right? hopefully everything goes according to planned and a :bfp: is on it's way!! :)

My usual O day has been around 16, which is today. I had all of the right symptoms yesterday but my temp is not going with the montior. The monitor took me back down to possible fertility, which is to be expected 2 days after peak, but my temps are just not meshing. I can say this, my temp taking skills are less than accurate so that very well may be the issue. I wake up all through the night, I ususally don't remember to temp right when I open my eyes and roll around in bed half awake until I remember etc etc.
Moochacha-You're right. I'm just second guessing all of this OvaCue business I think. I did my last OPK this am just for shits and gigs, and it was nearly positive. So I'm thinking I'm on the downhill slide of my surge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->