Club OvaCue!

Titi-I don't think you should have cut 12 off but I'm not 100% sure. It's your six lowest temps from your rise and that would count as a low temp before your rise, right? I'm having trouble getting charts today, it won't let me click on the links. I had trouble last night too.

Titi-I don't think you should have cut 12 off but I'm not 100% sure. It's your six lowest temps from your rise and that would count as a low temp before your rise, right? I'm having trouble getting charts today, it won't let me click on the links. I had trouble last night too.

Hi Aerin-
You are counting the wrong way for the ov rise. You are counting back from ov.

AFTER the dip, you need three consecutive rises to confirm ov. As you can see on cd 11 it was a flat temp after a dip and then rose 3 times before dipping down again (which is common for me after ov) on cd15.

See, I didn't think I OV'd on 12 b/c it only rose TWO days before the cd15 dip. Also that coincided with when I got sore bbs......I dunno-what do you other girls think? It is my 04/28 chart. Thanks

Titi-No, what I meant was 7-12 are all lower than 13. The rule is that you have ovulated when your temperature rises 0.2-0.4 degrees higher than any temperature from the previous 6 days, and it stays elevated for at least 3 consecutive days. (Three over six method). Luteal temperatures range from 97.7 up, generally. Your CD13 temp is almost at 97.7. 7-12 are low(your previous 6 days) and 13 rises. Your temp from 11-12 goes up just over 0.1 degree but your 12-13 temp goes up about 0.3 degrees. Your cd15 dip is a fall-back rise, this is common 2-3 days after O-sometimes you'll dip for 2 DPO and 3 DPO. It coinsides with the normal estrogen fluctuation-you get a surge of estrogen after you O and although I can't remember it has something to do with your corpeus luteum.

I know you guys told me not to buy psychic readings and I haven't bought anymore since but I just got my last one (already paid for like a month ago!!!) and it's super strange. All three of my readings predict conception in July 2011, all three predict a boy and two of the three predict another girl when the boy is 2 (the other didn't give any dates for anymore children). I thought it was cool all three were the same, scam or not.

hey girls!

wow, all that math and stuff just confused the heck out of me, lol! i wish i knew how to do all of that, like you two just did, but i can't. i temp and look at my chart, but for the most part it confuses me. :shrug:

today i'm the same, 5 bars, fertile

CD2 - 195
CD3 - 205
CD4 - 223
CD5 - 205
CD6 - 230
CD7 - 234
CD8 - 251
CD9 - 231
CD10 - 228 V - 261
CD11 - 243 V - 187
CD12 - 248 V - 282

okay, it is confusing me now too. lol. i haven't gotten a positive OPK yet, but i have got near positive ones. my temp does have a dip, but no ovulation confirmed. my cervix is low and soft and my CM still creamy.

when i calculated fertility this morning i had 5 bars and it said max fertility CD14 to 14
did my vaginal reading tonight and it changed to 5 bars and said ovulation confirmed max fertility CD12-14

i assume CD11 is my vaginal low, which is confirming O right? and if that's the case i should O CD12-14. am i understanding this right? OR is the ovulation confirmed saying i've ovulated already? wow. confused! hope one of you knows!

Head is spinning!! Wow.. lol

I got my crosshairs today.. I dont agree that I Ovd on cd 14 at all! Ovacue and OPK says cd 16. Oh well.

Im feeling for you Never--so sick of being confused!

i'm hoping it means O CD12-14 lol because O'ing on CD11 or 12 is pretty freaking crazy to me.

true - but i assumed the soy would jump it to like CD13 or 14 considering i usually O on CD16-17, but my body responds pretty well to most things so you could be right whit :) just won't use it next cycle, because if i do that i will O when i can't see DH and that's no good!

hey girls!

i assume CD11 is my vaginal low, which is confirming O right? and if that's the case i should O CD12-14. am i understanding this right? OR is the ovulation confirmed saying i've ovulated already? wow. confused! hope one of you knows!

Uh uh-vaginal low means you will ov in 1-2 days-the SPIKE after the vag low indicates switch to progesterone dominant.

Wow Whit I am surprised you got ch too. Hmmmm

Arein-thanks for responding about my ov day. I printed out what you wrote and am going to check it against my chart in the morning. I seemed to have forgotten the 3 over 6 rule from my charting course!

Beat-as usual. At least AF is almost gone so I can start my vag sensor tomorrow-yeay!

I want my vag sensor so I can obsess about something else!!!!! I have no idea when it will be here but it's too late to use it for this cycle and i still have 2 weeks before AF gets here.
I'm just soaking in everyone else's questions so I'll know WTF is going on when I get it.

Whit-it's strange that your temps went from even to big, erratic jumps. Does it usually do that?

No.. You can see from last cycle when I first started. They gradually fell as progesterone production dropped like normal. It's really odd I dont get it.

Titi - Thanks for the help! So if I got my vaginal low CD11, i should ovulate CD12 (yesterday) or CD13 (today). I haven't got a positive OPK yet, but I feel like the dip in my temperature CD11 means I'm going to O yesterday or day. Last cycle I got my temp dip two days before O. Still says 5 bars fertility and Max Fertility CD12-14.

My readings as of today:

CD2 - 195
CD3 - 205
CD4 - 223
CD5 - 205
CD6 - 230
CD7 - 234
CD8 - 251
CD9 - 231
CD10 - 228 v - 261
CD11 - 243 V - 187
CD12 - 248 v - 282
CD13 - 191

Oh and I might get to see DH 4June - 6June depending on if his command lets him out of lockdown. I won't be ovulating then, but I will get to see him so I don't care! :yipee: :yipee: :yipee:

Never-
When you opk are you holding pee for 4 hours and doing them in the afternoon? It's not always necessary for some people to do this but for others they really need to, to pick up the surge.

I bet you are so excited to see hubby!!! If you get pg will they fix it so that you two will get to be together perm.?

Arein-I looked at my chart from last month & see what you mean. I guess I'd forgotten all about the six previous temp thing and have always just counted 3 up from rise. Weird though, b/c I honestly was positive I'd ov'd by cd11 pm-by the feelings in my body-and then thought for sure when I got AF 14 days later that confirmed it. :shrug:

Cd2 91
cd3 78
cd4 122
cd5 148

titi-I O on different days-mostly 16 or 17 but sometimes 18-20. Temping really opened my eyes to this, I really got a good hold on my cycle by temping.

Never-YAY! I hope you do get to see him, that's like a week away!!!!

whit-Temps can be affected by a lot though just like OPKs. Room temperature, if you take it as soon as you open your eyes, hours of sleep. I always rolled around in bed awake before remembering, it was like that 3 minutes of grogginess right before you're fully awake but I think that made mine so erratic. If the room was cooler, the thermometer would be cold and that would affect my reading. If I had been sleeping right next to DH or on the opposite side of the bed, that affected my reading. Temping is hard!

titi-I O on different days-mostly 16 or 17 but sometimes 18-20. Temping really opened my eyes to this, I really got a good hold on my cycle by temping.

Never-YAY! I hope you do get to see him, that's like a week away!!!!

whit-Temps can be affected by a lot though just like OPKs. Room temperature, if you take it as soon as you open your eyes, hours of sleep. I always rolled around in bed awake before remembering, it was like that 3 minutes of grogginess right before you're fully awake but I think that made mine so erratic. If the room was cooler, the thermometer would be cold and that would affect my reading. If I had been sleeping right next to DH or on the opposite side of the bed, that affected my reading. Temping is hard!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->