Club OvaCue!

Whit-I know we had a huge convo about this but did OvaCue predict cd15 or 16 for you?

never-I showed DH before I put it in and he was like....you're going to put that in there?! It was seriously no big deal, it's like a tampon you can't even feel it. I was kind of scared it was just going to fall out the first time I peed but it stayed put.

oh - it's like a tampon? okay so simple! haha. i got a neg opk this am,but pretty close to darker than the control line...took a cb digi this PM, but i'm kind of nervous i didn't pee on the stick enough :shrug: and it was neg. you think i should waste another one tonight or just wait until 9am tomorrow?

Right, they're really pretty easy to get in. After I got it up there, I squatted and felt around to make sure it was turned the right direction. It went right up and around my cervix on it's own.

If you got a close to positive, I would pee on one again tonight after holding it for 4 hours. If you still get a negative, you probably missed your complete surge.

last cycle i got positives for three days straight, so i think i have a pretty long surge. not sure if it's different every cycle though. if i did miss it, it would have been between 9am and 6pm. i'm not set to O on ovacue until CD14. maybe i just haven't got it yet? you think?

That could possibly be, mine always lasted about 10 hours except a couple of cycles. I had 2 day-ers a couple of times. It could have been a pretend surge too or it could have been something you ate.

Day 15 is what OvaCue said for me. I think Im going to go take another Opk

The only problem I had--and only once.. was leakage. But if you make sure it sits behind your pubic bone you wont have a problem. You will see what I mean. Maybe it'd be a good idea to take a practice run, iykwim ;)

i got extras so i can see how to use them before DH gets here, haha. here are my readings today..

CD2 - 195
CD3 - 205
CD4 - 223
CD5 - 205
CD6 - 230
CD7 - 234
CD8 - 251
CD9 - 231
CD10 - 228 v - 261
CD11 - 243 V - 187

CD11 - 5 BARS - FERTILE
MAX FERT CD 14 OF 14

Hey girls!! Just wanted to say hi and see how everyone is doing!!!! I am sending lots of baby dust to you all!!!!!

crazy! the question is HOW ARE YOU? i'm good. 29 days until DH's arrival, woo hoo! :yipee:

I guess that the OvaCue Classic and OvaCue work differently. The "Cue Peak" I get on the classic signals O in 5-7 days. You get a you're going to O on.... right?

Whit-Yeah I had to dig that rim out from behind my pubic bone...sorry TMI...but it's the only way I could get ahold of the sucker to drag it out!

Hey Crazy!

whit-Your temps did take a weird dip. Give it a few more days to see what's going on (I'm not saying don't pee on something because that's exactly what I would be doing).

arein - i have the classic so yes, it says max fertility on CD14 of 14. i'm just so scared it won't be right. i haven't got a positive OPK yet, or just missed it. my temp dipped today, which it usually does before O. but i had all the twinges and cramps and stuff CD9 & 10. someone did say once before, i believe, that with soy you get those because of the more mature eggs or something. i can't remember what they said, LOL, but i remember hearing it. just nervous i guess. this is my last cycle before DH's visit so i want to be spot on it!

If you have the older model, the one without the calendar setting when you get a 7 bars and it says max fertile cd14 of 14 then that means you're going to O in 5-7 days, not on that day.

That's exactly what I got confused about my first cycle using it, it said max fertile day CD14 and I thought "Wow, I can't remember the last time I ovulated any earlier than cd16". I was wrong, that means you will O in 5-7 days and you should use your vag sensor until it says you've O'd.

I got my Cue Peak on cd15 so I should be ovulating in the next 2-3 days.

oh, that's kind of weird though. because my cue peak was CD8. i thought we ovulated 5-7 days after that. and that wouldn't really explain my almost positive OPK this morning either, because last night i barely had a line. :shrug:

did your monitor say cue peak or did you figure it out on yoru own. When I start using mine I get not fertile, then 3 bars then 5 bars then 7 bars( Cue Peak). I think I'm confused!

Ok, I'm ********. I was confused. I keep getting cue peak and max fertility day all mixed up. I had to stop and re-read all of those threads. Got it now....wooo I don't know how I make it through my days sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->