Club OvaCue!

Moochacha and Emily-Do you guys think that you're having trouble with your vag readings because of the Clomid? I was on Femara but not Clomid, I've heard it can dry up your cm?

That is definitely possible Arein, since I rarely have CM. I guess that's wrong, I usually have watery CM, but I use pre-seed. My vaginal reading did go up the day that I had the EWCM.

I wish they had given me fermara instead of clomid, the clomid makes me crazy!

emilyjean - your peak is on CD13, not CD14. the two following readings have to be 10% less then the cue peak to confirm it is your peak. so 140 (CD14) & 122 (CD15) are 10% less than 147 (CD13) so that is your peak and you should ovulate 5-7 days afterward. CD16 is your vaginal low, which is confirming you will ovulate the day after. (CD17.) not sure why you would be getting positive OPK's though, you might just have a long surge this cycle. my positive OPK's lasted three days last cycle, but it was so short this cycle that i missed it! the 5-7 days isn't always right, because my peak was CD8, but i ovulated CD12, just 4 days. so could be the same for you. :hugs:

moo - ovacue is only making an assumption based on the readings it gave you, so you can't really be very very accurate without the readings you missed. :shrug:

arein - i talked to lynn. i was getting max fertility CD14 of 14 at first on ovacue. she told me that when my message changed to max fertility12-14 and ovulation confirmed, that means i ovulated that day. so i ovulated on CD12. the reason it says 12-14 is because it is providing me a range from when i ovulated to when the ovacue first predicted i ovulated. cd11 i got a pretty close to positive OPK, could have been a positive, because like i said i can't read those lines! i was saving my cb digis, because i didn't think i would o this early.. dang, should have used those, haha. my temp dip is CD11 and when i put in a positive OPK on CD11 fertility friend predicts my o between CD11-13.

all makes sense now :)

Clomid changes my CM as well but I'm not normally this dry lol hopefully I can get my hands on some preseed this weekend.

Never - I'm still hopeful that the Ovacue is going to work for me this cycle technically I started on CD 7 because my period came so late at night and I didn't want to stuff around with me LP with charting I just marked it the day I got spotting. If that makes sense. hehe

I don't think I would have got a peak before CD 7 because I normally Ovulate later I did talk about this with the one of the ladies on the support team I don't think her name was lynn though. Then I spoke with Phil who I think might be the owner or manager of the company as he was calling to send his apologies about the mix up with my replacement Ovacue they both said that I can start using the Ovacue because it was still early in my cycle and because I ovulate later I am more likely to have my peak later.

So given all that I think my peak day might actually be CD10?

your chart is looking good hun!!! but I wonder why Ovavue doesn't really correspond with our charts? It's kinda freaking me out actually.

moo - it's corresponding with mine so far, but FF just hasn't confirmed my o date. it tells me o between CD11-13, but hasn't confirmed yet, needs more temps i assume. i think since i usually o later, it's waiting for even more temps to confirm it, just in case. did you get the vaginal sensor to confirm ovulation?

i played around with FF, if i get 4 more high temps, it will confirm my O for CD11. which is the day of my vaginal low. i read somewhere on ovacue that your vaginal low is the day before ovulation, so i figured CD12 was it and so did lynn. so i'm confused as to what day it was now :shrug: i guess since my LP is 14 days, i will know when i get AF

moo - it's corresponding with mine so far, but FF just hasn't confirmed my o date. it tells me o between CD11-13, but hasn't confirmed yet, needs more temps i assume. i think since i usually o later, it's waiting for even more temps to confirm it, just in case. did you get the vaginal sensor to confirm ovulation?

Yeah I was looking at your chart before and I noticed that your ovulation low (dip) was CD 11 which means FF will automatically choose ovulation for CD 11 I guess its all in the timing anyway because you normally ovulate in the morning so maybe its just a matter of hours.

i was confused, because last cycle, i had a dip two days before O. i think since i had the dip that day and the pos OPK, it's choosing CD11 for my o date. i'm pretty confident it was CD12 though. we will see!

But then again if you got a raise on CD 13 higher than CD 12 FF might have picked CD 12 for ovulation. It just looking purely at your chart I would say that you ovulated on CD 11 hehe omg its soooooooo confusing.

it really is! i didn't think soy would make me o this early, lol. so i think my experiment might have blown up in my face. i was hoping for CD14, i usually o CD16-17 and i got CD11. that puts me ovulating next cycle before i even take leave in june. dang it! hopefully i will see DH on my four day, but if not, i won't have a shot next month. hmm..

awww hun I really feel for you :hugs: hopefully everything is going to be perfect next month :dust: :dust: :dust: we will all will it to happen hehe

That 164 on 17 is the highest reading and it corresponds to my O pain. Lynn said that high readings and O haven't been studied but I had a higher than usual reading with O last cycle too. I had the sharp, definite O pain late on cd16 then got that high the morning of 17.

That's interesting-we will all have to check our charts and see if we notice a trend!

I'm thinking this ovacue thing isn't working for me. I mean, it works, but it's definitely not what I wanted.

CD2 o= 162 v=n/a
CD3 o= 153 v=n/a clomid
CD4 o= 132 v=n/a
CD5 o= 117 v=n/a
CD6 o= 158 v=137
CD7 o= 204 v=212 end clomid
CD8 o= 145 v=211
CD9 o= 99 v=156
CD10 o= 133 v=174 High Fertility on the monitor
CD11 o= 135 v=303 peak? ovulation confirmed?
CD12 o= 139 v=207 high fertility
CD13 o= 147 v=245
CD14 o= 140 v=192
CD15 o= 122 v=181
CD16 o= 131 v=156 EWCM on this day, I never get EWCM.
CD17 o= 122 v=215
CD18 o= 171 v=245 POSITIVE OPKS!!

I had a semi-peak on CD14, which I guess would put me o'ing around the time the OPK's are telling me. I also had a vaginal low on CD16, which meant I should be o'ing a few days later, which makes sense too. The peak on CD14 was so small it's hardly a peak, but it has to be one. Lynn e-mailed me back with the information on secondary fertility, which doesn't help me at all! Because that only happens 3-5 days later, and I've passed that for sure.

Emily-cd14 doesn't seem to be a cue peak based on it not really being that high a number-but who knows??? Your readings don't seem to make any sense with anything else. It's not possible to release two eggs that far apart?

Sorry I've been MIA girls just sooooo sick with this flu.

I got high on the ovacue this morning here are my numbers:

CD8 93 V 241
CD9 95 V 346
CD10 109 V240
CD11 82 V139
CD12 78 V N/A = HIGH no CM :(

With these readings this puts my ovulation on CD 15 which is two days earlier from when I normally ovulate but I did start taking Clomid a day earlier so it could bring my O day earlier I guess. I'm just soooo use to ovulating on CD 17 - 18 I'm scared to waste all our energy and :spermy: by BD'ing everyday from today just to ovulate a couple of days later :(

Moocha-you are actually supposedly supposed to ovulate 5-7 days after cue peak so it looks right now for you.

xxxOralxxxxxxVG
Cd2 91 n/a
cd3 78 n/a
cd4 122 n/a
cd5 148 118
cd6 91

Wow looks like cd5 might be my cue peak! That would put me in to OV cd10-12 which seems right since I think I Ov'd last cycle on cd11 (although Arein thinks cd13 so we'll see)

Never-I am doing soy this cycle also cd2-6. I started on 75mg but upped to 150 the last few days. It doesn't seem like (so far) it is changing when I OV-but I AM spotting longer this cycle. Usually AF is all gone by cd4......Yesterday I thought it was but then noticed Lots of Pink CM and then today when I checked cm...brown cm : ( I can't remember if you had this happen too?

Sorry about the soy messing up your cycle for DH. Maybe you could try EPO which I have heard extends ov-or you might leave well enough alone-yikes.

hey titi - it's not too big of a goof up. soy will actually put me ovulating on my four date weekend of next month. dh is supposed to be in landstuhl (about 45 minutes from here) for some medical training there, as opposed to where he will be the end of the month in hohenfels (2 1/2 hours away), so we are hoping maybe he can pop down to mannheim during my fertile period at least one try. maybe more, who knows. i'll be off work and ready and available, haha. :rofl: i'm really not getting down about it too much, i mean, yeah i experimented and goofed up, but worrying about it really isn't going to change anything..so might as well go with the deck of cards i dealt myself. know what i mean? i took EPO this cycle, and stopped yesterday. really didn't notice too much effect, but will take it again next cycle too if it delays O. do you think it does? for some reason, nothing i take will delay O, lol. it still comes like clockwork.

as for the spotting and such, my heavy flow ended about CD2, then spotting there on out. i don't think that was the soy though as the spotting began before i even took it. i took 120mg, so i think the dosage you chose for you is a good one.

Titi-I think it was cd12 last cycle and you don't have to O on the same day every month, either. If that were true the OPK people wouldn't have a business!!!

not sure if it's the EPO, but got a ton of EWCM today. of course, i've already ovulated according to ovacue...go figure. :)

EDIT: okay ladies, check this out! since i got the EWCM, i decided to take an OPK. i figured why not, if i have already O'ed then it's no biggy considering i have 4 cb digis left and a bunch of cheapie ones. so, i take the cb digi and get a smiley face on CD14! ovacue has confirmed ovulation, and lynn said probably CD12. it says max fertility CD12-14 and got my vaginal low on CD11, possibly confirming o for CD12. FF hasn't predicted o just yet. here we go.

CD10 - negative OPK (cheapie)
CD11 - AM (cheapie, looks almost positive), PM (cheapie, looks almost positive)
CD12 - AM (cheapie, negative), PM (cb digi, negative)
CD13 - AM (cheapie, negative), PM (cb digi, negative)
CD14 - AM (didn't take one, thought i have already ovulated), PM after a lot of EWCM (cb digi, positive)

wow. so emily, i think i'm having the same problem as you too. you are taking clomid and i tried soy, perhaps this is what is throwing our ovacue all off? because there is no way i could have a positive cb digi if i o'ed on CD12 like everything is saying.

what do you ladies think?? i'm a medical experiement?? hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->