Club OvaCue!

The lines on the test sticks for the CBEFM seem to be changing so hopefully I will get at least a high soon.

Okay, I did today's vaginal reading for the Ovacue and it gave me a purple square. :shrug: Does that mean I O'd today? Or will O tomorrow? o_O

:sigh: still no FF confirmed O. temp needed to be above 97.7 today, but was 97.5. ovacue has confirmed O between "Max Fertility 12-14" Changed today from yesterday's 5 bars Fertile to 3 bars Fertile. Never got 7 bars total. :shrug:

CD02 - 195
CD03 - 205
CD04 - 223
CD05 - 205
CD06 - 230
CD07 - 234
CD08 - 251
CD09 - 231
CD10 - 228 v - 261
CD11 - 243 V - 187
CD12 - 248 v - 282
CD13 - 191 v - 105
CD14 - 148 v - 146
CD15 - 213 v - 127
CD16 - 151

Ahhh it's very confussing Hun :( let's see what the next few days bring temp wise.

hey moo - i'm hoping it's today with the temp drop to coverline. last night i was bloated and had a lot of cramp type feelings and today i have sore nipples which is pretty normal for me around o. plus the three days pos OPK. same thing happened last cycle and i ovulated the day of my third OPK. i'm going to take my last cb digi tomorrow morning and it should be negative like last cycle. how is your cycle going hun?

Ooooh love your new profile pic what a hot couple!!! This cycle is going well I think I'm on que with the ovacue. We've been dtd everyday since I got my high, peak is tomorrow we'll contuine to dtd everyday until cd 18!! Totally going to need a break after that :p

I think I just got my vaginal low woohoo I got a reading of 8 thought it must have been a mistake decided to do another reading and got 22. I saved the first reading of course.

I got my vaginal low only 4 days after my cue peak? mmm anyway it all seems to be on que, I have ample of EWCM, CP is very very high soft and open the last two days. Not feeling any cramps though but I normally get them on the day of ovulation. Actually this whole cycle has been crampless which is wonderful because last cycle was my first cycle of Clomid and everyday I had mild to serve cramping.

thanks for the sweet picture comment moo :hug:

what day do you usually O on? we really aren't too far from each other!

I normally O on CD17 or 18 the last 7 cycles but I started taking Clomid two days earlier. I have loads of ewcm but I normally get it for days before ovulation anyway.

Just in case the ovacue is right DH and I started dtd everyday earlier than normal and we will continue till the CD 18 just in case it's not. lol

According to the Ovacue and with the vaginal low I guess I'm going to either ovulate tomorrow or the next day :happydance: I hope this is our cycle but its really hard to have that hope ya know?? We've been trying sooo long I'm starting to think its never going to happen. So I don't get my hopes up too much lol I think I'm going to freak out the day I get a bfp. :rofl:

moo - that is so great, seems like the ovacue is right on track with you. our cycles are pretty similiar. I ovulated CD16 on my march cycle, CD17, on my may cycle, and i'm set to O CD16 this may cycle. have my FX'ed for you hun. i know what you mean, DH and i were NTNP for two years before even giving it a full on try, and even then i never got a :bfp: i'm with you on the freaking out part! :rofl: that sure is a lot of :sex: i'm jealous!

i'm hoping tonight's v reading is really low so i feel better about the ovacue. :sigh:

:hugs: You're going to make a wonderful mummy!!! I can totally tell :p On the :sex: department DH and I are normally very good at making it special each time but this cycle we have the flu and its been far from special haha though we still have our sense of humor so it's not like we're forcing the process which is good. Luckily for me DH is just as eager to have a baby as me. Last night DH came running in the bedroom with a sheet wrapped around him like a cape and said "Super Mani at your service willing and able" haha he's a clown.

Yeah I'm thinking about getting a CBFM as well for next cycle just for a back up. It's expensive though to keep buying all the sticks etc. Especially getting them sent to Australia :sign: but oh well.

i'm hoping this is your last cycle and you don't need the CBFM! :) DH always says i will make a good mommy too. :hugs: wow, flu :sex: doesn't sound to exciting, but i'm sure it helps you get your mind off the sickness. hope i don't get the flu anytime soon! your DH sounds like a riot :rofl: oh men..they don't even have to try to do the cute things they do and they never quite understand why we think their antics are so cute. :shrug: DH wants a baby really bad as well. he likes to tell me "baby, can't wait for the BFP!" or "i can't wait to :sex: and put the soft cup in! OoooO" he thinks he has the BnB lingo down. haha.

Hahaha that's cute!!! Yeah mine thinks he can speak bnb hahaha I doubt they would ever really know how to speak bnb :p :rofl:

Don't worry hun with all that royal honey you wont get the flu. I got it because my son had it and we were sharing lolly pops and DH got it from kissing me too much lol told him to keep his hands off the goods so really it's his fault :haha:

oh well, you know how when men are sick it's 10 times worse than when women are sick. like they are on their death bed or something. DH had to pull a 12 hour guard shift last night and when he was ready for bed at 4am he was all dramatic. "baby, i'm soooooo tired. i just pulled a 12 hour guard shift." well, we have 24 hour guard shifts, and both the times i pulled mine he had NO sympathy. sheesh! :nope:

i'm glad you just said that! i forgot to take my royal jelly this morning. moo the life saver!

mmm lollipops :rofl:

hehehe yeah men are such slackers it's like they made them cute :haha:

Cd2 91 n/a
cd3 78 n/a
cd4 122 n/a
cd5 148 118
cd6 91 76
cd7 166 87
cd8 125*

*taken at 8am instead of 5am
Well-I have really messed up my ovacue again. When doing my readings this morning I noticed the date on my ovacue said 5/31. I don't know how I've missed that the last 8 days but I have. So I went into settings and changed the date. Now the date is right but the Ovacue says for today I'm on cd7. I didn't dare do anything else as I was afraid that I'd delete all my readings again or worse. I'm so glad I've been putting them down in here-I can at the worst, figure it manually or one day off, but am disgruntled by this!

I think I just got my vaginal low woohoo I got a reading of 8 thought it must have been a mistake decided to do another reading and got 22. I saved the first reading of course.

I got my vaginal low only 4 days after my cue peak? .

That sounds right on-b/c your cue peak means you will ov in 5-7 days, and your vaginal low means you will ov within 1-2 days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->