Club OvaCue!

hey girls!

whit - i'm pretty confident my O was CD14. emilyjean made a good point though, our bodies geared up to O and ovacue caught it, but since it didn't, it confused the hell out of us! hope this isn't a regular occurrence, haha.

moo - my temp was 97.7 this morning (seems like a regular temp for me, haha) so just need two more and FF will confirm O on CD14.

posting these anywho...got another v low on CD13
CD02 - 195
CD03 - 205
CD04 - 223
CD05 - 205
CD06 - 230
CD07 - 234
CD08 - 251
CD09 - 231
CD10 - 228 v - 261
CD11 - 243 V - 187
CD12 - 248 v - 282
CD13 - 191 v - 105
CD14 - 148 v - 146
CD15 - 213

hmmm I wonder if the soy or clomid made you "gear up"? dunno :shrug:

At least it is working perfectly for Whit! Yay!

Here are my latest readings. Surprise for me this morning. Reading shot up. I thought my cue peak was going to be cd5 but now I'm pretty sure it is today. That still puts me on track to ov cd12-14 which is right on. I did get "possibly" fertile as I suspected however EWCM has not shown yet. Oh and Never-I have to go HUNTING for EWCM-you must be FERTILE!!!!!! : )

xxOralxxxxxxVG
Cd2 91 n/a
cd3 78 n/a
cd4 122 n/a
cd5 148 118
cd6 91 76
cd7 166

titi - i started taking evening primrose oil this cycle to try it out, and i guess the stuff works! i got a ton yesterday, but nothing today. that is one hell of a cue peak, wow. glad it's right on track for you now hun. how is your cycle panning out? i know you were having a problem with spotting. as for the soy/clomid, it's always possible. a good chart reader friend of mine said the temp dip could mean an assortment of things and could also just be a day i had a low temp. there are explanations for everything and an o dip isn't the only thing. we will see! :)

Hi everyone. I'm not too sure I am liking the OvaCue. I am on my first cycle of using it and also first cycle of the CBEFM. I read the information about secondary fertility and called the ovacue customer service but I am still sooo confused. If anyone knows what it's doing, please let me know. :dohh:

Okay, my cycles are usually 33-35 days. I am on day 17. The CBEFM has been giving me a low reading every day. Here are my OC readings. There is no way I O'd so early with my semi long cycles. Does this mean the OC should start giving me colored squares again??

cd 1: 80
cd 2: 120
cd 3: 163
cd 4: 188
cd 5: 108 336
cd 6: 101 264
cd 7: 147 264
cd 8: 190 207
cd 9: 223 219
cd 10: 144 255
cd 11: 147 174 high
cd 12: 113 278 high
cd 13: 116 154 high
cd 14: 104 282 highest OV confirmed
cd 15: 110 154 high
cd 16: 159 111 Possible
cd 17: 145 (no vag reading yet. monitor is back to not fertile)

The last time I got pregnant I had a 10 day LP and my cycles were the same length. Unfortunately that ended in m/c.
I do not temp so I am not 100% sure. but O'ing on cd 14 of a 35 day cycle seems way early, right? mebbe. lol.

Lauren - If you ovulated on CD14 that would give you a 21 day LP, and I agree that is kind of long. However, LP's aren't always constant (as AreIn) told me, so maybe you are having a shorter cycle? OvaCue did the same for me. It told me I ovulated on CD12, but I didn't even get a positive OPK until CD14 and my temps say I ovulated CD14 as well. Your cue peak is CD9, and you are supposed to ovulate 5-7 days after that according to OvaCue. Which would predict CD14-16. CD16 is your vaginal low. I've read somewhere that you get not fertile on the actual day of O. Not sure why. :shrug: confusing to me too, hun.. Wish you were doing OPK's in conjunction, might make it a bit easier. That's what I did, and I caught OvaCue wasn't spot on.

Well, I don't know if it helps but I am using the CBEFM and it has been low since the day I started using it. It was still low today.
I am not having EWCM. :shrug:

Do you ever get EWCM? I know that I don't. I was lucky this cycle that I took evening primrose oil to increase CM and I got tons of O day to help me predict.

I usually do get EWCM around what I have always believed to be O time. I don't get huge amounts but enough to notice a difference.

It seems as if many mamas are getting results from the OC that just don't match up to other fertility signs. Verrrry confusing. What I am wondering is if it's going to keep saying not fertile or if it will detect an O pattern again. I'm going to be freakin' amazed if I go on to have the textbook perfect 28 day cycle. LOL

I say to listen to your body first. If you don't feel you have ovulated, than go with that and continue :sex: like you have or haven't. I don't know anything about the CBFM to help. Whit, Moo, and AreIn are having much success with the OvaCue. EmilyJean and I are having a little bit of trouble, and Titi is too early in her cycle to tell just yet.

Here's to hoping we all catch the egg!
I did a Google search and had found other discussions where people were having the same problem of appearing to O way early and then the OC giving a secondary fertility thing but it was usually just a couple days after the first supposed O day. My head is spinning.

Does anyone know if it's normal for the CBEFM to give a low every single day?

You're going to either have one more cue peak by CD18, or you're going to not have one at all. At this point, you're going to have to go by vaginal readings. Unfortunately with us long cycled women, we do get various times throughout our cycle that we will get a peak. So you're fine, I had the same thing. Wait til CB changes from low, then start looking for a vaginal low.

I have the classic, but from what I understand there's a slightly different color that shows when the ovacue picks up on secondary fertility, and you MIGHT get that to happen.

There is a CBFM thread on here, do you want me to find it for you? I'm sure those women definitely know. I think the secondary fertility is what happened to both EmilyJean and I. I O'ed just two days after OvaCue said that I did. I get my shot with DH next month!

I wish it was more cut and dry for us like it is for the other girls!

I'm surprised mine was so difficult though EmilyJean, because my cycles are pretty regular. I ovulated CD16 in March, CD17 in April 30/31 day cycle. The only cycle this has been confusing is my first cycle of Soy. But, maybe I've had weird cycles this whole time and that's why I've never fallen pregnant. :shrug:

LOL yes! Thanks ladies. This is a pain in the rear for us longer cycle ladies. I did just read that CBEFM can most definitely jump from low to peak and it happens frequently. I'm curious to see if it will do that.
I guess next cycle I will get some opks too. :wacko:

I think I've read that about the CBFM too Lauren, that is why I opted for the OvaCue because its supposed to give you 5-7 days advanced notice. Like EmilyJean said, us longer cycle girls have more than one Cue Peak. I'm curious now too if your CBFM is going to jump on you soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->