Club OvaCue!

Never-yes this is a way to have a positive OPK without O. Positive OPK does not equal O. Positive OPK equals surge of LH.

You can have multiple surges of LH during a cycle but only one surge can give you an egg. Everything I've read warns women against testing after you get your first positive OPK, you can get more than one positive OPK days apart for that reason.

arein - i've not gotten a positive OPK this cycle though. all i had told you before was that i got an ALMOST positive OPK on CD11, but it wasn't sure. i never use the line ones, just cb digi so it's hard for me to tell if they are positive or not. i think it's not a coincedence that i would get back pain, tons of EWCM, and a positive OPK on CD14. the day that ovacue said i was going to ovulate in the first place. i got 3 smileys 3 days in a row last cycle, so i know they can last a while. but this is my first positive OPK this cycle that i know for a fact is positive.

my LP has been 14 days past two cycles so i guess i just have to wait for her to come to know when i ovulated, haha.

Buuuut your LP can be different lengths for different cycles, too

yeah, well. don't know what to do then. ovacue just says max fertility CD12-14 and that's it.

hmmm Never-I really want the Ovacue to be right, BUT it is really odd that you would have a first +opk and ewcm supposedly AFTER OV.

We may all become CBFM thread soon! LOL.

Anyway here is me tonight:

xxOralxxxxxxVG
Cd2 91 n/a
cd3 78 n/a
cd4 122 n/a
cd5 148 118
cd6 91 76

looks like your ovacue is matching up with your body this cycle titi :hugs:

well, i'm pretty confident that o is today. my friend that knows a lot about charting looked at mine and said that if i did o on CD11/12, she would be very surprised. reason being, my temps after CD11/12 are not really post-ovulation temps. such as 97.5 two days in a row after i supposedly ovulated. 97.7 and above is what i need, and i only got that one day which is why FF didn't confirm the o. i got the EWCM today, the first cb digi +, and lower back pain. if i mess around with FF and put in three temps above 97.7 after today's temp then it confirms that i ovulated CD14. so will have to see if the next three days give me temps 97 and above to confirm. Ovacue wasn't really wrong, I mean it did predict between 12-14 :) and i haven't got 7 bars fertile on it yet, just 5 bars fertile this whole time. will have to wait and see what tomorrow brings :)

i have noticed that i ovulate on my second day of the same temp, at least these last two cycles. :)

Hey never I agree your chart isn't matching with the ovacue at all, I've been charting for 9 months and there's no way purely looking at your chart ff would give you crosshairs for cd11 maybe cd 12 but there's no real thermal shift in your chart after cd 12. I found it odd, it's freaking me out that the ovacue isn't matching up with peoples charts and most important bodies. I want the ovacue to be right!!!

hey moo - i will know more in a few days on if ovacue has been right. it will take a few more temps and my ovacue readings to tell. hopefully it's working for you! you are right about the thermal shift. i messed around with FF and put 97.7, 97.8, and 97.9 as my next three temps and it confirmed O on CD14. so just have to wait and see! my CM has been creamy up until today, but thought maybe i just wasn't reacting to the EPO well, but then today when i get a huge blob of it running down my leg (TMI, i know), i was like..WTH? and decided to do the OPK.

See if going by charting again if you ovulated already cd 14 would have to a higher temp cd 11 would be called an ovulation dip cd 13 would be classed as a fall temp fall back after ovulation but cd 14 would have to be a super high temp for ff to confirm o on cd 11 a cant see any possible way or pattern for a cd 12 ovulation. I totally agree you're ovulating today or tomorrow!!!

Ahhh typing from my phone.... Always produces typos lol sorry :(

It's a bbt pattern when your temp rises after ovulation then falls back down it's called fallback :D

i just looked it up, not really confident that's what it was, because my temps should be above 97.7 by now (like you said), and i have the EWCM and pos OPK. we will see. it's my bedtime. thanks for the help hun, good night!

Never- I definitely think we're having the same problem, though yours makes a little more sense than mine. Ovacue picked up on the 'secondary fertility' thing for you, your body geared up to ovulate, and then didn't, but tried again a few days later. I KNOW for a fact that I ovulated today, 12 days after my first cue peak. I could feel it. To be fair, ovacue did change it's prediction based on my super high vaginal reading today.

I wish it wasn't so confusing!

I got my third high temp after O, making FF adjust and now it corresponds perfectly with Ovacue and Opk. Im really pleased as I just KNEW I Od on cd 16. I was totally lost!

Oh ps never- your chart on cd 11 looks a lil like mine did on cd 14.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->