Club OvaCue!

Hi Girls,
Sorry I've been M.I.A so much, was so busy with work and then today our little puppy had a grand mal seizure and we've been at the vet all day. :(

Arein-it's defo too late for vag-it needs to start around the first day after period stops. It needs to work in conjuction with the oral sensor and all the readings leading up too-but I guess Lynn already told you that. It cant hurt to keep up though-at least you'll have an idea of what is normal for you in this phase.

Speaking of Lynn-Lauren you should copy & paste in an email your readings and she will tell you exactly what is going on-she's really smart with the readings!

Never-I'm still pretty sure I thought I remembered Lynn saying there will be a Vg high after ov because it indicates the shift to progesterone dominance. Maybe she just said higher though and I misunderstood.

Well I should be oving anytime-and DH is totally traumatized by today's events and can't get in the mood to bd.

Cd2 91 n/a
cd3 78 n/a
cd4 122 n/a
cd5 148 118
cd6 91 76
cd7 166 87
cd8 125* 86
cd9 81 91
cd10 96 PEAK fertility identified as 6/5 cd 14. VG: 115**
cd11 124 96
*Taken 3 hours later than normal
**taken 8+ hours after BD but shortly after taking out softcup-probably not a good reading.

Ah I have two confirmed ovulation squares now from the vaginal sensor one on CD15 and one on CD 17! I think I ovulated either CD 16 or CD 17.

I had full bars on CD 15, 16 and 17 now it's gone down to one bar.

Oh Moo, I thought you have the Classic too. I'll change it.
(Hey, that rhymes).
Thanks Emily, I'll put yours on the front page.
Titi-I know it's too late to get anything out of using my v sensor now, I was just wondering why it was giving me 5 bars. If it meant anything at all, it doesn't, it just means I shouldn't be playing with my $400 worth of fertility monitor :haha:

Well All here is a little update. Today is O day according to monitor, and yesterday I had bad cramping on my right side (abdominal). I have never felt it that strong before. Still no period. I am hopeful...waiting for DH to get home from work so we can :sex:...DH is having fun with all this...Hope it pays off and I get a sticky one.

OH by the way I am using the Ovacue monitor with the full screen and calender...

so we were right jm! based on your third cue peak. sweet! best of luck catching that eggy hun! :hugs:

Hey!! Just wanted to stop in and send everyone baby dust!!! Never- this is your month!!! Are you excited??? Arein- When do you start testing?? Or have you already?? I am so excited for you all! Things are going good here so far!!!

Never- Thanks, I am definately keeping everyone posted. I am just nervous that with the late ovulation egg quality won't be good. Has anyone had late ovulation and gotten BFP?

crazy-I took a test at 7 or 8 dpo- BFN-duh but I'm still holding out hope that maybe since we didn't try so hard this cycle I may get lucky. I haven't had the right breast tenderness that I usually get pretty quickly after O. No tenderness at all so we'll see. I've promised not to get too upset if this month isn't it either.

crazy-I took a test at 7 or 8 dpo- BFN-duh but I'm still holding out hope that maybe since we didn't try so hard this cycle I may get lucky. I haven't had the right breast tenderness that I usually get pretty quickly after O. No tenderness at all so we'll see. I've promised not to get too upset if this month isn't it either.

Well I hope this is your month!!!! I am excited for you!! Sometimes not trying actually gets the job done!!! :)

Am I the only one that stopped taking my readings after O? :blush:

I have the classic by the way, I wish I had gotten the Cue 2, I'd be much less confused!

I quit taking my oral every day. I took it the last 2 days but stopped because their isn't much point.

I've taken my V readings the last 3 nights just to see what my numbers would be like and they've steadily increased
O=139 V=245 (I think)
O=113 V=275
Today V=319
I know it can't mean much since it's way past time to check them but it's still odd. I don't have anything at all to compare to so maybe this is just what my body does.

Ooh that could be a good thing!! I think part of the reason I stopped taking the readings is because I didn't want to symptom spot this TWW, and seeing my V reading go up or down would make me a nervous wreck!

I also stopped taking mine. Been trying to tone it down on the obsessing ;)

hope this is our month ladies! Im 10 dpo and havent caved yet! :happydance:

Whit-you're so strong! I'm trying not to test anymore, I've done pretty well. I don't even really feel the need.

Emily- I'm not sure what it means exactly, probably nothing. It can't get much higher, I'm already at 319.

Cd2 91 n/a
cd3 78 n/a
cd4 122 n/a
cd5 148 118
cd6 91 76
cd7 166 87
cd8 125* 86
cd9 81 91
cd10 96 PEAK fertility identified as 6/5 cd 14. VG: 115**
cd11 124 91
cd12 94 96
cd13 97

Whos closest to testing? Whit, then Arein? Good luck girls!!!!! Arein I love the new pic!

Thanks for the well wishes about pup. She's down to one small seizure this morning from 7 between Wed & yesterday afternoon. Taking her back to the vet. Taking turns watching her is messing with our BD schedule as well as crucial temping & ovacue readings so not sure about this cycle.

I feel like I might have ov'd yesterday but still have peak fertility of Sat. according the Ovacue.

AF is due the 10th for me, how close are you Whit? Thanks Titi! DD is much bigger now! Looking at how small she is there makes me sad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->