Club OvaCue!

Hi Ready-
Without having a full month of temps and charting them out there really isn't enough data for me to say anything about them. Its not the temp. degree that has anything to do with it but now low or far the temp is in reference to your coverline, which is an average of all your pre-ov temps. So without a good coverline reference-I can't say whether you have ov'd or not. Generally speaking 3 consecutive higher temps over the coverline, no matter what temperature they might be, will indicate ovulation occurred.

I agree it seems too early for you to have ov'd before cd 11 with a 30 day cycle. Based on your cue peak you will ov on cd13-15 which seems much more relialistic for that cycle. I'd say probably 14-15, maybe 16-off the cuff without anymore data. CD21 does NOT seem correct. My ovacue so far has predicted ovulation too late.

I'd suggest to start doing opks now.......have you done those yet?

Titi,
I just tried a opk and I messed it up some how cause the blue was smeared and I could not tell. I may have kept it under the stream for longer than 5 seconds. I will try another one later. I guess I keep saying cd 21, but I mean June 21st is when ovacue is saying I will o, so that would be cd 15 for me. lol sorry for confusion

oh-ok-yeah, that sounds about perfect. Don't forget with your opk that your test line has to be at least as dark or darker than the control line to be positive. As soon as you get a full positive should ov in 12-36 +/- hours. Then you can stop opks.

Also-------you should take everything I say with a grain of salt. I have been ttc #1 going on my 20th cycle and have not had ANY luck getting pregnant-so not sure how much help I really am!

Also-not sure where the stupid witch is and its making me bonkers today. I have had three low temps and then a dive today below coverline at cd14. If I actually did ov on cd 13 like ovacue and ff originally said then with my typical lp I wouldn't expect AF until tomorrow but was really figuring it would be here today with these temps.

Anyway-nothing at all yet-so, either any moment (although 95% of the time she's here in the am) or I guess tomorrow morning afterall. This is so hard b/c my mind keeps playing tricks on me-I keep hoping I'm pg even though I do know in my heart its impossible when you are expecting af and temps below coverline. Also my vaginal readings have been pretty low-125-156 range. Also trying to tell myself maybe my secondary fertility thing with the ovacue was right and I did end up oving on cd18 and today was an ID! Ha! I'm looney tunes. I also know in my heart that didn't happen b/c the longest cycle of like my whole life was 29 days.

Awwww Titi I feel for you girl. It will happen though. Some how some way. I know you are going bonkers with all of this, but I feel in my heart you will get preggers! I know you say you have been trying for 20 cycles, so in my eyes you have a way better hang of this than I do, even if you have not been able to get pregs just yet. It will happen for all of us ladies on here. We all need to sprinkle baby dust and say prayers every day!

Okay-here are my stats for last cycle-if anyone is interested now that I can correlate it.

My calendar was messed up a little and I didn't use the oral sensor the whole way through which may have skewed the results a little. I have set it up right this time for this cycle and will use both sensors throughout-after AF.

My "peak fertility" prediction on the ovacue for cd14 was wrong-but close-I Ov'd on cd13.
However, doing it "manually" it was spot on-I got my cue peak of 166 on cd7 (was followed by a 125 on cd8 and an 81 on cd9) which would have originally set me up to ov 5-7 days after cue peak so between cd-12-14) This was right!

As far as the v low meaning you are going to ov 12-24 hours later, this was right also, but I think ONLY if you take your FIRST OV LOW AFTER YOU HAVE ALREADY IDENTIFIED YOUR CUE PEAK.TER. For example my lowest vaginal reading of all all month was a 76 on cd6-, and then other low numbers 86, 87 and 91 on cd 7, 8 & 9-which I assume throw away b/c it's before cue peak identified since they work in conjuction.
Because if you look it at that way, and don't start looking for a v low until AFTER cd 9 (which was the day my cue peak had been pinpointed as cd7)....then I went up to 115 on cd 10 and then went down again to 91 on cd11......then up to 96 & then 165 which is when ov was confirmed and then back down to 91 the next day. So If you look at not actually my lowest vaginal reading, but my lowest vaginal reading after the cue peak identified (not cue peak itself but the reading that confirms it), then 91 was the lowest in that sequence on cd 11 and I did ov 1-2 days later on cd13 am, if that makes any sense at all.

I know that part was longwinded-but I think we've all looked for the v low and based on my data that was too early.

So manually it was spot on-just the machine predicted one day too late but that may have been me inputting date wrong. Also It did confirm ov on the right day.

Now-I did have the freaky secondary fertlity thing which later said I actually ov on cd18 when I had another v spike (146). This was obviously not true-maybe because I had stopped using the oral sensor it got confused, IDK.

Hope some of that helps someone else.

DH and i's story is pretty long, so i'm just going to sum it up. We met in October 07, I was just out of a year long relationship so didn't want to date. We were off and on until April of 08 until we broke up and didn't speak to each other again until a night in August of 08 and decided to try to make 'us' work. DH shipped for basic in Sept of 08, I shipped in Oct of 08 and we married in Dec of 08. It's been a whirlwind since then. We have been NTNP the entire time we've known each other. DH has a daughter that will be 5 in August and a son that will be 3 in Sep. We actively started to try and conceive in Dec of 08 and he had to go back to the states at the end of that month. :bfn: that month, saw him again in February and tried again, :bfn: that month, and now we get to try again this cycle. Praying that we get our :bfp:

Titi - I hope everything works out hun, I've still got my fingers crossed that you are preggo! :dust:

Ready - if your temp stays high it should confirm ovulation, but if it drops back down it could just be a case of a "fluke" temp and you haven't actually ovulated. Our body just loves to trick us doesn't it?

Arein - I'm glad to hear you are doing a little better hun :hugs: Your daughter is precious! I'm still here for you if you ever need it.

Moo - I still get happy seeing your ticker! Hoping one of us is next :)

Im starting to think the Ovacue was off this time. :shrug:

Either that or the Hsg prevented or delayed my O. I dont even have a HINT of a line on my opk. It was with diluted urine though, so I will do another one tonight. ughh :growlmad:

Hi ladies. Okay so I got an ovulation confirmed today by my v reading. Ovacue originally guessed Monday as my o day, but I had a huge rise in my temp yesterday and my oral reading dropped. Today My oral reading was up and then my v reading sky rocketed and ovualtion was confirmed. I am glad I got some fun in with the hubby yesterday. I guess when they say ovulation confirmed is that a for sure thing, or can it be wrong?

Okay, I am so confused. I thought ovulation confirmed meant you ovulated? Or does it mean you are going to ovulate? OMG this is so confusing. It says peak fertile day June 21 then it has cd 11 as cycle day and I am not sure what that means, because today is cd 13 for me. What is going on Ladies??? lol

whit - hoping you get a positive OPK today hun :)

ready - mine was actually wrong. it confirmed ovulation on CD11, but then turned around and changed it's mind and decided i ovulated on CD16 (which i did.) i agree, it's quite confusing. do you have your temps?

Okay, I am so confused. I thought ovulation confirmed meant you ovulated? Or does it mean you are going to ovulate? OMG this is so confusing. It says peak fertile day June 21 then it has cd 11 as cycle day and I am not sure what that means, because today is cd 13 for me. What is going on Ladies??? lol

Ready-ovulation confirms means you have already ovulated-the spike in both your temperature and your vaginal readings indicate the progesterone dominance (which replaces estrogen as the dominant hormone once you have ovulated and causes both these rises).

I have found both cycles that the ONE thing my ovacue has down is confirming ovulation-and it sounds by your temps that it has happened. Like I said-both cycles I used the ovacue it orginally predicted my highest fertility days too late.

Titi,
Yea I have a pretty good feeling I ovulated to. I was just confused by the peak fertility day it was giving me and then the cd it had listed. They just did not make sense to me. I had read that sometimes it is off and to ignore those messages, but i just wanted to make sure. I thought for sure that when it confirms ovulation it means you ovulated, so just had to ask and reassure myself.

Never-I do have my temps and I had a huge spike on Friday. My temps for the past six days have been:

Never I think you are right. Now I just need baby dust sprinkled on me everyday while I wait.:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->