Club OvaCue!

oh luv i'm so sorry. that must be so difficult honey :( do you know what part of afghanistan he is in? a few people from my unit left for khandahar (SP?) on wednesday and i have friends in bagram (those are my hunter friends...) you both are in my prayers babes, i can't even imagine how difficult it is for you right now and the stress must be unbearable! let me know if you ever need to talk babe, because i know it can be SO hard. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

AFM - started using my ovacue this morning. was hoping i never would have to again, lol. stupid :witch:!

I'm doing alright now that i have talked to the hubby. He finally called a few hours ago. He's really pissed off that they won't send him home... i don't blame him he is basically the only man on that side of the family and he can't be there to comfort his mom and aunt and most of all he is hurt that the next time he sees his grandmaw it may be at her grave. I'm heart broken for him... He isn't even doing anything over there they transfered him from iraq to a green zone...

And aww hun i'm sooo sorry you have to start using your ovacue again... i was so hoping you had and army baby growin!

Well ladies my 2ww begins! Fun Fun for me. I hope all you ladies are doing well. Hello Luv My Soldier. I have not had a chance to say Hi to you. Welcome, this is an awesome group of girls.

Can you guys help me out, I am so so confused about pinpointing when I ovulated.

First, I got a +opk on Monday and possible Tuesday

Second, my temp chart seems to want to confirm Wednesday as ov when I forward date with higher temps (although see below for another temping issue)

Third, ovacue said Thursday was my peak

Fourth, Friday I got 2 +opks, including a + digi for the first time

Fifth, I woke up late this morning - 9am instead of 6am - and got up to let the cats out and turned the aircon in the bedroom on THEN took my temp about 10 mins later, and it was 96.8 WHAT THE F%%K?!!

Now I don't know if I have even ovulated at ALL. I am so so super confused. Any advice?

Z
xx

Zee, I am no expert but by the looks of your chart you o'ed on Wednesday. Your temp dropped and then Thursday it went up and has stayed up, so I am pretty sure that is when you o'ed, but again, no expert. I am sorry you are having so much trouble, that is confusing for sure with all those +opks, and you are sure they are positive? I know the line has to be the same color as the dark line or darker I believe, but some other girls have said that is not the case.

OH and Zee, as for your temp today, I am not sure what to do with that, but I know 10 mins and moving around and all that can have a drastic affect on your temp. Never may have some more insight on that for you.

Zee, I am no expert but by the looks of your chart you o'ed on Wednesday. Your temp dropped and then Thursday it went up and has stayed up, so I am pretty sure that is when you o'ed, but again, no expert. I am sorry you are having so much trouble, that is confusing for sure with all those +opks, and you are sure they are positive? I know the line has to be the same color as the dark line or darker I believe, but some other girls have said that is not the case.

You are a sweetheart, thank you ready :) Friday's + was a definite positive, it came up within 1 min on the IC and was a digi + as well (something I had never had before). I also had some major cramping on Friday afternoon. I just have no idea what's going on and its so frustrating. Right now I just want to be sure I HAVE ovulated. I now can't wait for tomorrow morning's temp to see what the hell is happening!

Zee, I am stumped then. Yea something is definitely going on. I would wait and see what tomorrow's temp is and go from there. In the mean time you may want to get busy...lol

zee zee - it's really hard to say anything based on just the temps you have right now. we will have to wait and see the next few days. if i were you, i would keep :sex:ing just in case because of the positive OPK. it's possible your body geared up to ovulate but then didn't and is now trying again.

ready - i'm not doing bad hun. had some drinks last night so i've just been laying around all day. i'm a light weight these days, haha.

luv - that sounds so hard for your DH. i'm glad you got the news to him though. the army are definitely jerks with what they consider immediate family and i think they should include grandparents in that because his isn't the only case i've heard of this happening.

Never, I hope you enjoyed your drinks! I had one margarita last night at dinner, it was very tasty. I am finding I am quite the light weight myself these days. Oh well, it will get worse once we have kiddos I am sure. I have been super duper lazy all day and it has been very very nice and relaxing. I hope you are enjoying your lazy time.

Hi ready it's nice to meet you too :)

Never, hubby seems to be doing a little bit better with the situation but grandmaw hasn't had any changes. Still hoping she will pull though.... I'm just glad tomorrow is a new week and hopefully will start off good. I am going to try not to stress next week cause i lost six pounds since hubby left which i'm not complaining about but i want to do it in a more healthy way :)

i lose a lot of weight when my husband is gone too, so i completely understand. hope she gets better! :hugs:

i'm ditching my ovacue this cycle, taking a break and just doing my temps. no reason to do much otherwise.

I don't blame you girl... no reason not to take a break right now... November will be here before you know it. It's only a few months away :) Are you using the donut of misery for deployment?

Hi Girls........

I am taking a ttc break so I won't be using my ovacue for the rest of summer.........subscribing to your journals to keep up and will stalk here from time to time. Lots of love and dust to you all!!!!!! :hugs:

:hugs: titi enjoy your summer hun... it should be relaxing and stress free and i hope it is for you!

arein - that is so fantastic! you've waiting so patiently :)

luv - never heard of the donut of misery?

titi - sounds like a great idea honey, please do keep in touch with us :hugs:

ready - how is this cycle getting on? good i hope!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->