Club OvaCue!

My doc suggested it since id had all the bloods and it was normal. I believe it is the standard next step, but if she hadnt mentioned it I was going to ask. Even if you were ntnp, I would go ahead and tell the doc you had been trying all that time. They would be quicker to help and suggest all the tests!

lord knows i have learned enough information on BnB to make anyone believe we had been trying for the 2 years total like we have the past year. i found a doctor in AR but they have no e-mail, just a phone, and i'm in germany. what the heck! :cry:

:hi: Whit

I'm so glad to never... all of my friends her seem to get pregnant as soon as they want to... its frustrating because everyone always just says its gonna happen i just know it... but they still don't understand the way you do.

oh yes i know what you mean! what is the deal? i swear most of these military wives you can spit on and they have like five kids. it's ridiculous! then there is the small bit of us that just can't seem to be able too :shrug:

https://www.arkansasfertility.com/

Never - that one does all the tests you want. I also found this one: https://www.uams.edu/obgyn/general/

If you want me to call for you just PM me and I can make you an appointment :)

zee zee - wow you are amazing! i am going to wait for AF to come full force and then PM you. what information do you need from me? i'm also going to research those two places better tomorrow. i have a few friends that work at UAMS actually.

Absolutely no problem at all, I never use all my minutes and I know how hard it is living o/s :) I'll probs need your name, a local contact number (although I can give them mine), and the name of your insurance - if I need anything else I can just PM/email you.

Ok ladies i just started using my ovacue :) how do i chart it on FF? or are you girls temping on top of using the ovacue?

aww luv your pic is so cute! i don't put my ovacue information into FF i just temp seperately and use OPK's.

Thanks :) on both accounts :) i just ordered a BBT today so it should be her in a day or two...

How are you doing? My day was freaking stressful... i had to use the red cross and i never thought i would... still waiting on the hubby to call me... i hope everything turns out or im gonna have to fight with the airlines to refund my tickets or give me vouchers or something.

oh yes i know what you mean! what is the deal? i swear most of these military wives you can spit on and they have like five kids. it's ridiculous! then there is the small bit of us that just can't seem to be able too :shrug:

I know Zee offered to make your appointment but at the bottom of that screen is a link that says patient portal. Click that. That will let you put in all of your information.

NONONONONONONONONONONONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Positive OPK this morning - 2 actually, a digi and a cheapie. This means the CD11 IUI was a waste of time and money b/c no ov! CRAP. I have left messages at my clinic and am waiting for a call back, but I will push for another IUI tomorrow morning, and a scan today. I feel like a cow that needs to be milked, seriously.

I was doing SO well this month too, no freaking out, all zen and calm. Now I feel like everything is ass up. AGHHH!

Zee, sorry to hear that. I hope the clinic calls you back asap and gives you good news. Geeshhhh our bodies can be so misleading sometimes.

zee! hope you get ahold of your clinic very soon honey.

arein - what is the patient portal? what will it do for me?

luv - why did you have to use red cross??????? hope everything is OK! :hugs:

arein - i checked the patient portal and i have to have a phone number still...ugh.

Sorry, never, I thought that would help you.

Zee, surge and no O....WTF

My husband grandmother is in ICU with a colapsed lung and on a ventilator and the family is getting ready to have to make the tough decision of when/if to take her off and he has no idea she is even in the hospital. I haven't heard from him in about 4 days now and had no other choice but to call them. Still haven't heard from my husband so i know he hasn't gotten word yet. I've been sitting by the phone for almost 24 hours now waiting on him to call.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->