Club OvaCue!

Titi, I miss you girl. I hope you have the most relaxing stress free summer ever! :hugs:

Never, I am just in my 2ww, which I am actually doing a lot better with this cycle. I am not trying to symptom spot or consume myself with it, like I did last cycle. I am just remaining calm and just hoping deep down that this is our month. We got lots of :sex: in , so I am hoping we caught the egg. All I can do is wait and pray. I have been reading a lot in my spare time and just trying to stay busy. I notice when I have nothing to do, is when I start thinking about it.

arein- YAY, you're almost there:happydance:

Never- it's an excel program https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0BzLYkCLqE1i0YjE3MmRjMzAtY2IyNC00OTNkLWJiZDctNTAxNDU5NmEwNGVk&hl=en I've really enjoyed using it this deployment :winkwink:

Ready-I'm so glad you 2ww is going good. I hope it flys by, fxing for you!

Hi girls,
So, I am so confused right now. I started getting high readings on the 14,15,and 16th. Then I got the lighter purple highest ov confirmed on cd 13 and it said my peak fert was 7/17, which was the same day. So I thought that meant I ovulated. I got another high reading on cd 14 and then a possible on cd 15, then today cd16 I get the dark purple square that says highest ov confirmed, peak fert 17! WTH. I am so confused. What does this mean, did I ovulate, am I about to ovulate, what is the difference in the color purples, one is lighter and one is darker. I am super confused. It did this last month, which was my first cycle using this and I think someone said it was second fertility or something. I am so confused, someone shed some light for me.

the darker purple means secondary fertility. so i guess it means your body geared up to ovulate but didn't so now it is again. what are your temps?

My temps were high for the past two days and then I got a drop this morning, so do you think I am in the process of o'ing, do I still have a chance possibly?

it's possible your body geared up to o and didn't. your temp dipped and was going to o, but judging by the two higher temps (you need three to confirm o) it didn't. so now with the dip again, it's preparing to o and you will need three higher temps to confirm it.

Yep thats what I am thinking. I just got some spontaneous :sex: in, so hopefully we are not out. I mean we have been having so much :sex: this past week, that I just could not fathom it not happening..lol, but we did take a day break yesterday, so then I got that reading I totally freaked out.

i think you will have it all covered honey. sperm can last a few days so as long as you have that :sex: in you are good. a friend of mine on a different thread only :sex: once in her fertile period, three days before O, and got pregnant!

Never, that makes me feel so much better. Me and the hubby were freaking out together..I wonder why my body does not ovulate on the first try, that is concerning me a little bit.

i'm pretty sure mine does the exact same thing. ovacue confirms my ovulation for CD11-13 usually but then changes it at the end to like CD16 or 17. so i believe i'm in the same case. i was once told that at least you know your body is picking out the nice ripe follicle. what happens is your body decides it doesn't want to use that one, and instead of ovulating, goes and chooses a better one. that made me feel a little better :) not much you can do though aside from that, because you are at least ovulating.

Never that is a positive outlook on it. I did not know that it did that because the first egg it was not satisfied with..LOL, that is actually pretty cool.

i don't know if that's technically correct, but hey. gotta go with something and stick with it and move on. at least you're ovulating!

Never, so true! I am gonna go with that. It makes me feel better..hahaha How you hanging in there? I wish you lived so much closer. I think we would enjoy a night of drinks very much.

i'm okay i guess. had dental surgery today and got 5 implants put in and sinus augmentation done so i'm quite sore. wishing DH was here to take care of me! but what can i do :shrug: i'm going to be in AR nov/dec time frame. who knows, maybe we can meet up for drinks..but you better be pregnant by then! :yipee:

Never, I am sorry to hear that you are in pain. That does sound like a lot of work you had done to your mouth. I feel your pain. I was going through some stuff with my mouth not that long ago and it was painful. If I am not pregs by then, we are definitely meeting up for drinks. I mean that! I have drove to Arkansas so many times, it is not that far of a drive to me. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->