Club OvaCue!

Titi-:hugs: there's nothing that can be said but you can lean on us. We all know what you're going through.

titi, i am sorry honey. i can't say that i know how you feel, because i haven't been trying as long as you babe. i was really hoping you would beat the :witch: this time around. my temp went down today and i've had a little brown spotting all day so i'm assuming the bi*ch is going to take me out tomorrow full force. go figure, day of my promotion too. sounds just like her. spent all of yesterday acclimating myself to the fact that AF was coming and this morning i spent crying. DH is very supportive though and all i can do at this point is lift my head and wait for november. :(

titi, i am sorry honey. i can't say that i know how you feel, because i haven't been trying as long as you babe. i was really hoping you would beat the :witch: this time around. my temp went down today and i've had a little brown spotting all day so i'm assuming the bi*ch is going to take me out tomorrow full force. go figure, day of my promotion too. sounds just like her. spent all of yesterday acclimating myself to the fact that AF was coming and this morning i spent crying. DH is very supportive though and all i can do at this point is lift my head and wait for november. :(

Never, I am so so sorry :hugs: Some days I wish B&B gals lived close and we could take you out for some vino. :hugs:

zeezee - i know right. like we could all just go out and have dinner and drink some wine or beers and just cheer each other up. lord knows if she comes and takes me over tomorrow, it's going to be a drunken weekend for sure. she could at least be nice about it and make it not painful.

Never, I'm sorry. Sounds like you are having a similar af arrival like I did last cycle. The brown spotting! I did that for several days and af appeared. I agree I wish we all lived close to each other so we could go out and drown our sorrows with a few drinks and the support of woman who are going through the same thing. I surely don't have anyone out here by me having trouble getting preg, seems like every time I turn around someone is pregnant.

Never, I am so so sorry :hugs: Some days I wish B&B gals lived close and we could take you out for some vino. :hugs:

I totally agree!!!!!

Never-So sorry, honey. Again, there's nothing that can be said :hugs: Do you have access to any doctors there that could help you figure out what's going on while you wait for DH?

hi arein - not really. being in germany kind of hinders me. i don't speak the language fluently, and they certainly don't offer any help on post. these women get pregnant so easily, i don't see why they would need to. DH suggested getting an appointment during my trip hope in november, but i don't know what to do.

Never, how long have you actually been trying to get pregnant? I stopped the pill last august, but just started charting and all that in May, because we were not getting lucky, so I figured I was missing something somewhere.

ready, well, november will be our cycle #4. we were NTNP for about 1 1/2 years - 2 years before that. i've never been on any sort of birth control, and DH has never "pulled out." of course, he has before, but for the most part, rarely ever. a friend told me at NTNP it is easy to miss the window, but DH is a :sex: maniac so we :sex: lots and lots all the time. :shrug:

Never, hmmmm well I would probably get some expert advice then. I was unsure of how long you have been ttc.We have been ntnp since august of last year, so I just started getting serious with it with these past two cycles, so we will see what happens. Do fertility problems run in your family? They say to find all that out from moms and grandmas and aunts...blah blah blah, so much we have to do and go through!! Geeeshhhh I need a drink thinking about it...lol

well, the kicker. i'm adopted and don't know my biological family. my biological mother, i know, was date raped and got pregnant from that so i can't really assume infertility was something for her. :shrug: she also never showed with me until 5/6 months pregnant and was pretty far along when she tested positive. all that came from my adoptive mother.

:hugs: Liana and Titi. This is so emotional for me too! I hate for my pretty girls to go through this.. Dealing with it so long I feel the heartbreak coming through the screen. I am so sorry! :hugs:

it would def be a good idea to make an apt for when you come home. How long will you be home? Would be so cool if you could talk your ob into doing some tests amd hsg.

Would make a great reality show if we could all get together. Cant imagine what support it could give to the ladies out there who have noone to talk to at all about it! I love you all! Dont give up!!

thank you whit, you are so sweet. i will be home for a month. we just have to find a doctor that will take TRI-CARE. i did want to ask you, what is hsg? do you believe it's what helped you?

Hang in there hun, totally know what you're going through :( We have about the same wait time to try again. It will happen for us i just know it.

My cycle was like yours this month and i've never had brown spotting for one day then i actually bleed for one day then back to spotting for like 3 more days.... its the weirdest thing ever.

luv - very glad you joined i group because i truly know you know what i'm going through. thank you :hugs: as for the brown discharge/spotting. i've only had it one other time and that is when DH and i tried in february. weird!

A month should be long enough to get it done. Im sure if you call around a little you will find one that will accept tricare. I used to have it too it can be such a pain.

I honestly believe if it wasnt for the hsg I wouldnt have gotten pregnant. They inject dye into your cervix and your lady parts show on an xray screen. It shows whether your tubes are clear, and can push out minor debris in your tubes.

*it csm also rule out any uterine abnormalities.

:wave: hi luvmysoldier!

Never - where is home? You might try to get an appointment with an RE for that month, if possible on the first day of your cycle so you will be able to then get the CD3 labs (FSH, estrogen, AMH etc). Then you could go in for the HSG where they run a dye through your tubes to make sure there is no blockage. Finally, they could do the CD21 progesterone test, to make sure that is all ok. Its worth doing for your piece of mind and most of its a cinch. 2 years is a long time - it could be something as simple as your CM is killing hubsters swimmers (they can do a post-coital test) and you need to take something.

Z
xx

wow, thank you so much for all the info girls. all of this sounds like a really great start for DH and i. whit - do you have to specifically ask for the hsg or is it standard with all the blood work and such that zee is talking about?

zee, i'm originally from little rock, arkansas so that is where i will be in november/december.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->