Confused? can you help explain Positive OPK 6DPO? Dull cramping,achy lower back

Sorry that I dropped off radar, was having a few horrible days...but Dr ordered bloods, was 19...two days later down to 7...I'm assuming by now it would be less than 1. So, in result, I was pregnant...just a chemical pregnancy. (Dr said anything prior to 6 weeks automatically gets dubbed that) however, this whole ordeal did open back up the conversation of ttc and another baby is back on the table...just not right away. Hubby just accepted a promotion at his job so he'd like to get more settled and then go from there.

:( I'm so heartbroken for you. That is devastating news. But at least some good came of it and the option is back on the table :) And Cheers to the promotion! Sounds like the positive new chapter for yowl, my dear!

Congratulations on the promotion! That's exciting, and I'm so happy that this at least opened the door for TTC another for you guys. I know how devastating a chemical can be -- I had one just last month -- but the silver lining is that it's paved the way for trying again, and chemicals are at least much easier to recover from than a later pregnancy.

I am getting so scared that maybe I never even O'd!

Well, anovulatory cycles happen, but I can't imagine not ovulating with your body churning out so much LH!

Just had some pretty intense cramps, I think cramps? More like pretty painful pokes. They felt different from what I remember about my normal AF, but I'm sure that's what it is :( Was sure I'd be bleeding next time I went to the toilet, but nothing. I reallllly feel like this is AF comin on though.

How many days have you been saying that? :lol: Hang in there! I REFUSE to count you out until you're bleeding like a stuck pig, haha.

Welp, had another friend announce she's pregnant. Again. Bragging how it only took their first try to conceive this one. Fuuuuuuuu. Must be nice!

UGHHHH that drives me mad when it's the first month ttc. Like, they did even have to feel the pain of even one single month of neg tests? Ahh. Good for them though. Not that I want anyone to feel sad, but I def feel like it's part of the process that they are missing.

And yes, I've been saying it for days, but I swear I feel AF!! I'm still not technically due until tomorrow or tues. If I did O on blood streak day. LOL

And yes I've been feeling some unusual pokes and stuff, that don't feel like an EVERY cycle thing, but I'm SURE i've felt all these things at one time or another.

I'm happy for them, but I also wonder why on earth they were trying -- it's a terrible time for them, especially on the heels of her complaints about her schedule and husband and everything else. And I know money has already been extremely tight. I know there's no such thing as a good time, but why try at an AWFUL time? Wargh. At least they did get it on the first try. They have enough to stress about without going through ... well, this. But do I feel a little envious? Of course. I've done nothing but lose mine. :(

We'll see! Maybe it's AF, maybe it's not. If she hasn't hit by Tuesday, I demand a test! ;)

Wow, that's pretty crazy. I am always blown away by situations like that. There are so many times I find myself saying, "You're having a baby NOW?" it drives me especially crazy when the relationship's already on the rocks and they think it will help the relationship somehow. Ugh... :(

Every night around this time I get soo emotional and sad that I'm not pG. :( I get in this spiral and feel so alone. It's like mentally I don't even have hope because I know I get a negative every month. Like an abusive relationship- negatives are all I know. :( , Though now I know positive opks quite well.

I had to laugh over your comment on the positive opks. :lol: Seriously, that is something that might live in my memory forever, along with the "spewing eggs" thing you said about them, hahaha.

That said, I understand exactly how you feel. The later it gets at night, the sadder I feel. It's like everything I've avoided feeling during the day creeps up on me in the dark. I'm most likely to have anxiety attacks about it late at night. It's still early yet here, but I'm already feeling it. I'm looking forward to hubby coming home so we can watch some TV and I can avoid it a little longer. :(

Don't you have a dr. appointment coming up soon?

March 6th is my appointment, and that's really just to ask for a hormone panel. But at the rate this waiting game is going, it's more like a year away. I swear though, if I wasn't stalking this site so frequently, I don't think I'd be dwelling so much. Now I'm working myself up about af coming and stuff :/ But I'd usually just live normal life until AF comes. But, theres no stopping now.

Well, that's less than a month away. I know it feels like forever, but it'll be here before you know it.

Now you're making me feel bad! If you really feel like the forum is only making it harder for you, maybe it's time to unplug...? I mean, I know I would miss yammering on at you constantly, but you have to do what's best for you. Stressing yourself out won't make the process any easier for you. Though at least you have some company to stress out with you, ha. (I know I feel a lot less alone when I'm stalking the boards like a maniac.)

No, don't feel bad. I'm sure I will stay with the forums for a couple months since we decided to TTC again. Did I tell you that? We had the talk, and decided to try again for a couple months! :)
I really just mean, it makes it a little harder to keep life normal, because positing in these forums really makes me focus more on whats going on with my bod, rather than just ignoring it altogether.

Speaking of whats going on. I just had some creamy pink cm. I don't think I've actually ever seen it look like this. It was not a normal pink, it was like.... artificially pink(it's actually a really pretty color!) . I'll upload a pic. Anyway, I don't think I've ever seen it so... fruity pink before. Prob AF being a jerk-a-saurus-REX!

I just decided not to post pic, because I'm seeming like a crazy person. But, I'm sure the creamy pink cm was caused by whatever crampy poking happened a few hours ago

Awh, now I feel kinda guilty. It's my first month, and well, I got a very faint BFP this morning. I do have a story that goes along with it that will certainly make you wish you aren't me right now though. Turns out my OH has been keeping something from me, something pretty darn important! After wondering if my test was an evap and posting it in the pregnancy test gallery to make sure it wasn't, I decided I would break the news to my OH that I thought I was pregnant. I was expecting him to be kinda scared, but was still thinking he would be kinda happy or excited too. He didn't respond well, he just kept staring and not saying a word. After HOURS of this he finally decided to tell me what was up. As it turns out, he had tried to conceive with a previous girlfriend and when nothing was happening, he went to the doctor. The doctor told him he was infertile and couldn't have kids(or so they thought!). Why he didn't share this information with me sooner, I'm not sure, perhaps because he didn't want to upset me. So, the reason he was so quiet, so upset, was he thinks I cheated on him(I didn't). I was appalled that he would think that and kept trying to convince him it was his. Eventually he said he would be a father to this baby whether it's his blood or not. Which if there was actually a chance it wasn't his would be sweet, but considering it is most definitely his I was pretty upset by that too. So, basically I've got a little miracle inside me, and my relationship is really messed up right now. I wonder if anyone else TTC has ever experienced such a weird situation. u.u I'm hoping to god it wasn't a false positive, or all this stress on my relationship will really have been for nothing. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow, it was supposed to be to discuss my weight, but I'm thinking this is more important, so hopefully I'll be able to get a confirmation of pregnancy tomorrow. As far as my OH, I guess I see his side, I guess, but I'm really hurt by him right now. -sigh- Sorry about venting, it's just been a really stressful day.

Oh my God Kuro!!! Congrats!!! Please don't feel guilty at all. IT's my own messed up thought process, which I'm sure is just a result of everything taking so long. I didn't mean to make you feel bad! Very excited for you.

BUT OMG I AM SO SORRY! You are in quite the predicament. I can totally see your side, I'd feel betrayed that hubby never told you he was infertile. But I can also understand how completely hurt he is. If he truly believes he is infertile, the only was you could be preg is from cheating :( Omg so so sad. Poor guy. I'd google something like "Pregnant by infertile man" and show him some articles about how it does happen. There's solo many miracle stories of people getting pg after being told they are infertile/can never have kids.

I hope you two can work this out sooner than later. This story totally breaks my heart. :( xo

Beep, I don't think it's crazy at all. Have you checked out countdowntopregnancy's gallery? They have a section now for CM photos! You are totally not alone!

Kuro, omg. Honestly, I think you have more of a right to be angry at him for not telling you something like that!!! That said, technical infertility doesn't necessarily mean TOTAL infertility. It can mean a low sperm count, or low motility, but doesn't mean he CAN'T impregnate someone -- just that it's much more difficult to. It doesn't indicate that he has, say, zero sperm. Really, it only takes one! I'm so sorry you're going through this. Maybe open up a dialogue with him about what kind of infertility he was diagnosed with, and go from there with regards to researching how he could still be the father.

Dill, Very well said about he infertility!

Kuro, I've had you and your hubs in my thoughts. This BFP really IS a miracle BFP if he' had such trouble with his fertility. That is so excited. AS WRONG as it was for him not to tell you about it, it probably made it much less stressful for you going into it. You know? No negative thoughts about infertility hindering your success. That's a major plus.

And I was thinking about what I said about first month BFPs, and how I could explain my thought process. I'm only human, I do obviously get jealous. ;) But I thought of it as somebody winning the lottery or having maybe a rich family, of COURSE I'm jealous that they have a lot of money, while I have to work my ass off for it- But that doesn't make it wrong for them to have or make them any less deserving or any less of an awesome person. ... it just makes me recognize my own envy. I think most people feel some jealousy over one aspect of life or another, but I don't think everyone would admit to it. This is a really great learning process for me. Self revelation going on here!!!

Anyway, I wish I could just give you both (you and DH) a big hug. It is making me so deeply sad just thinking if I was in that position. If my husband ever had any reason to think I was cheating it would 100% break my heart, because I know it's breaking his. Please keep us updated on how your situation develops. PLEASE reach out and come here for support if you need to. We are here for you, girl!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->