Confused? can you help explain Positive OPK 6DPO? Dull cramping,achy lower back

Dill, I was just looking for the CM gallery, can't find. Can you link me to what you're talking about?

Well, I went to my doctor today, I am definitely pregnant! The excitement is kind of drowning out my relationship problems at the moment, but I'm sure I'll have to have a good long talk with him soon enough. He asked me to give him some space, so I'm trying to comply for now. I like your lottery comparison, I really do feel like I won the lottery right now! A woman with PCOS and a man with infertility conceiving in the first month they tried? I feel so incredibly lucky, I'd feel more lucky if the situation with my OH was better, but I guess things don't always go exactly as planned.

Congrats Kuro! That is amazing that you guys conceived so soon! Here's hoping your relationship issues get resolved soon. :(

Kuro, I'm so happy that you are letting yourself enjoy the moment! He will come around and probably end up feeling terrible for what he's made you go through, during the time that should bring you together!

Dill... I'm scrolling through looking for CM that looks like mine(lol) .... but it's making me sickkkkk.

The only two pics that resembled mine, ended up getting af. SO I'm sure it's just af coming on in a weird way. I totallllly feel it. I keep checking in the bathroom. I feeeel it. If not tonight, then tomorrow :( Boo. Ahh well. It was a good effort! Actually... no effort. We didn't try this month.

But I'm still feeling so overwhelmingly depressed about this all.

How could pre-af spotting be such a beautiful color?!

Well, boo. Still, you never know till it actually hits. I REFUSE TO COUNT YOU OUT. Not yet.

And if you are, well, there's always next cycle, now that your man is willing to actively try again. :D I think that once you do, it'll happen soon!

I'm SO frustrated. Let me just get this BFN off my chest. Just took a test, right, not FMU, but not even a faint faint faint. I was actually a little bit surprised because I've been feeling some strange things today that were making me think...maybe.

Frequent peeing. meh, yeah... but the weirdest thing was that I peed, then was sitting in class and a half hr later had to pee again. .. BUT the severity of how bad I and to pee was fluctuating. From OMG I have to PEEEEE, then 30 seconds later I felt like I could wait.... then suddenly id feel a movement and suddenly have to pee soooo bad, then 30 seconds later, it faded. I don't know how to explain it. It felt almost like something was pressing against my bladder, then it wasn't, then it was, then it wasn't... like a muscle contracting and releasing? I picture it as if a really slow human heart was up agains my bladder, and every time it would complete a beat, I really had to pee, but when the pressure would ease, I didn't. Doesn't feel like the UTI type urge. I don't know, I've never experienced that in my life.

In the same class period, i felt some lightning pains in my armpit/boob... Boob-pit? BOOPIT!

I got a pain in my tummy area when I walked to class, like when you get a side pain from running or something. But it was just my daily walk to class.

And I also felt like my abs were mildly sore from a previous workout- however... I don't workout :(

My low backache is kicking back in like earlier this cycle.

I've still been getting the same cramps and what-not. Usually more intense in the evening. Like every night I'm convinced I'm going to start AF, but then in the morning I'm fine.

Still pondering if I've had an annovulatory cycle because my boobs don't hurt to touch, just like with my other annov cycle, however I didn't experience cramping that cycle either. Or the creamy pink spotting.

Needless to say, confused is an understatement.

omg symptoms... ugh, maybe it's like me, and your hormones are just being crazy this cycle and giving you false positive signs? At the risk of being TMI, what's your CM been like?

Also, love the BOOPITS term. Stealing it. :D

I vote you test again in two days if AF still isn't around!!!

I know.... symptoms. :( The worst part about the symptoms is that I'm not a symptom spotter. I've said for weeks that I've had zero symptoms... I'm not just searching for some, ya know?

YES- it could be like your cycle, I fully agree. Because we both know that my hormones have indeed been royally screwed this cycle.

I forgot to mention, I've been super heat sensitive. In my same "symptom class" My cheeks were so hot, I almost had anxiety over it. I was just about to peel off my coat even though I'd been cold all day. And again when I got home, I was trying to warm up, but my cheeks got so hot!

What if I'm going through early menopause?! Oh God... what are the symptoms of that? Just my luck.

You are WAY WAY WAY too young for that, even of the early variety, ROFL!!! Sounds like hormonal craziness. Whether it's just your cycle being wonky or if you might be pregnant, though, we don't know yet! Could be a good sign...? :D

You know what drives me crazy in my spare time...?

Your Name!!!! I keep pondering what it might be!

It is unrelated to my first name. :D And that's all the more information you'll get from me, for now, hahahahaha.

Ive read this whole thread and im dying to know if you get a :bfp: lol will continue to stalk haha!! Good luck ladies :) xx

Aww thanks Carlie! How are you doing? What compelled you to read this entire, quirky thread? Are you having similar symptoms or anything? Spill, girl!!

And Dill, you are right! I've been saying that I feel for sure that I'm going to start AF since Jan 25 LOL! I just started re-reading the thread to see what kind of nonsense Carlie has been reading. :) :) :) But I am really feeling the whole AF thing again :/

See! You've been swearing up and down for two and a half weeks it was going to start tomorrow!

...and poor Carlie's been exposed to a ton of crazy. xD

Hiiii! I too have read this entire thing and you girls are hil-ar-ious. I'm seriously keeping everything crossed for you beep. And I do mean everything. >.>

Thank you Southernbound!!! With that last statement, i pictured something eery extreme. I won't go into graphic detail, but it made me giggle. Thanks!!

I really don't want anyone getting hopes up though... I just get BFNs... that's just the way it goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->