Confused? can you help explain Positive OPK 6DPO? Dull cramping,achy lower back

Well, it's just a reg DR appt, I'm going to ask to get all my hormones tested. We don't have fertility on our insurance so... that's sucky. But If I could get clomid to regulate my cycle or something? I'm sure I can find some medical reason. My last Dr was going to prescribe it just because I wanted it... but I didn't actually want it at the time.

So No, I've never been on it. And what is DB?

I've heard Clomid is pretty affordable even without insurance. Not sure if that's true, but the source was reliable!

Oh, then maybe I'll just have to get me some of that. It's settled! I'll ask for clomid when I go to the dr! Is there any reason for them to say no?

Losing my mind. Feel like I'm dying. SO unexplainably uncomfortable. Possible anxiety due to ME stressing ME out. Good night ladies!

Oh God. Clearly my autocorrect doesn't like slang. I wrote Da Bomb and it clearly wasn't happy with that. I really hope clomid is the ultimate baby dust for you. I'm sure you're right about them being able to find a medical reason. I mean it DOES regulate cycles ;)

:(

I hope you feel better in the morning, Beep!

You feeling any better today, Beep?

Southernbound, the auto correct about DB is so funny! I actually read DB as Da Bomb, then was like, who other than me even says that anymore?...It must be some pregnancy or TTC term. LOL. I had it right!

So... I had some very sexual dreams in the AM, so I spent a little "alone time" my first hour of being awake, because I thought that the contracting from an orgasm might start AF. SO I had a few. When I finally got out of bed, I completely forgot to take a HPT!!! How stupid! How did I miss that? I'd usially be dying to, even hiding peeing on another stick.... my mind is blown right now. How did I just forget? ANYWAY, I don't think I'll be testing today because if it is anything like yesterday, I had to pee every 3o mins. I don't think I can hold 3 hours worth. But If I can hold 3 hours of pee, I'll probably forget to test. lol.

So last night in bed, I was SO sure I had af. So sure, I tell you! I had one cramp and was like, that is definitely af, I am definitely going to be bleeding from that one. But my cramps never picked up to their full blown, sickening pain. So from all of my big cramps last night and all of my Big O's this morning, there was just barely a tint on the TP. I couldn't even tell if it was pink or brwn- it was so light.

Right now I feel like I just might be getting AF cramps.

Oh, and although my nipples aren't sore or painful at all. I swear they look different. Sometimes they look BRIGHT red, they look a little puffy, the areola looks a little puffy too. They also look diff like maybe a little darker, wider, etc, but that could be in my head. They are puffy though, and rather than ever getting soft, they are always in a state of al least kind of hard.

Ouch. :( :( :( Cramps! I'm going to go check for AF.

How confusing! Hold that pee in, girl, and test! I will just die if I don't hear results from you today. ;)

Little red spot when wiped. No clot, but defmore af like

I definitely vote that you take the test. I actually had what seemed like two full periods during my pregnancy before last -- part of why I had no idea I was pregnant until I MC'd. If it's negative, then you can start looking forward to your next ovulation. If it's positive, well, then you know. :)

Ugh... I don't know. Maybe I'll try to hold it at school and tat when I get home. But I have a feeling me forgetting to test this morning was my subconscious's way of letting the idea of pg go. I think my body knows it's going to start, so I've lost the hope.

That's always a possibility! But don't lose hope, it just means that your next cycle is on its way! And since you and your hubby will be trying this time, you have much better chances of success. :D

Yeah, but this is making me not even want to start trying again. Because I'm remembering this feeling of the buildup, the let down, the emotional exhaustion. Now I remember why we quit trying! :/ Sorry, I'm so extra emotional right now. I found a purse that I really love, I think I' going to go obsess over that for a while . :)

I'm so sorry. :( I wish I knew what to say to make you feel better! Believe me, I totally understand the buildup and letdown cycle. It's hard. Hopefully your appointment will shed some light on what's going on. But it's important to not despair. You want a baby, and you'll get one when the time is right.

:hug:

So, tell me more about this purse!

:) Well, I was walking through Macy's the other day and walked by the Coach section. And I am so happy with my current purses, and over the past 3-4 years, their newer bags have not been impressing me. I haven't seen a single one I drooled over. Anyway, I was passing by them and took a peek... fell in love! I even took a picture of it to show my DH because he's become very involved in my love for purses. Later that night I got online to look it up. And it's $650! Yikes! But it's on sale right now for like $480... and an additional 20% off of that because of Presidents day?!?!!! So it's a super good deal. Don't plan on buying it but I can dream. It's the 'Rhyder' collection. This is this first collection I've liked since Madison! sigh... Anyway, there's one smaller and one larger, and I love them both! Right now I'm alternating between a Sabrina and a Sophia. The Sophia is definitely my all time fave.

https://www1.macys.com/shop/product/coach-rhyder-33-satchel-in-metallic-leather?ID=1728099

https://www1.macys.com/shop/product...& Discounts&sp=1&spc=41&ruleId=&slotId=34

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to obsess on something other than not being PG! :) :) :) xoxo

That IS cute! I don't know what I'm going to do about mine once it goes out. I am so in love with it. I have a couple of dooney & bourke bags wasting away in my garage that I could switch to, but I just don't feel like they're very me. Wahhh. And my favorite resale boutique in town got sold to some sketchy lady and there's all this drama over that, so I don't feel comfortable shopping there anymore. What to do?!

Send me the style you're using now? Do you know the name? I'll google it.

SO funny about the Dooneys! I also have a Dooney that was just wasting away. It's vintage and I loved it for that, but I just couldn't carry it. I finally packed it with all of my manicure stuff, and now it's my manicure bag! Perfect :)

I have absolutely no idea, otherwise I'd look for a replacement on ebay. :( It's tiny and adorable, and that's about the long and short of it, haha.

I LOVE the idea of a manicure bag! I should do that with one of mine! Right now, I just have a cardboard box under the stairs filled with my nail stuff. (I have too much nail stuff.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->