Confused? can you help explain Positive OPK 6DPO? Dull cramping,achy lower back

Well, if you could upload a pic, I'm a great detective and could prob figure it out ;)

Good thinking!

Attachments

• 20150211_114143.jpg
    20150211_114143.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 3
Cute! Is it a little swing pack ? I don't think I could ever have something so small, I have way too much junk. Where would all my gum wrappers and trash receipts go? Lol.

I just did a three hour hold and test. Bfn. With te constant cramps and gush I felt while sitting in class I expected af. Before I peed for the test I wiped, so I wouldn't per globs of blood into the cup. But there was nothing. I figured I'd be losing clots into the toilet-nothing. I wiped nothing. But I kept wiping becaus I knew there had to be something. Finally got a little pink cm with another blood streak, but the blood is so much more pink than I've ever seen. It usually brick red or bright red. I can't remebebr ever having thins happen. And this certainly is not the way my Af usually starts. I usually get a rusty Orange blood steamed ewcm then a full flow a few hours later, possibly the next day.

Attachments

• IMG_2947.jpg
    IMG_2947.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 6
Wow, that is cotton candy pink! Crazy!

It's a wee little bag... I like it because it keeps me from hoarding trash and junk haha.

I think I just started af. I took a 3 hour nap and went pee went I woke up. And there were 3 wipes worth of purply blood> I'm sure it's af... af is just a different colors this month.

Well, sorry AF hit you. :( But this is now CD1 of officially trying! I am excited for the possibilities for you and your hubs. :D

Aw beep :( Start of a new cycle!! And whoo purse! :) I really should carry a purse but I just cant. I keep my wallet in my back pocket like a man lol. Sooo I broke down and tests today. Bfn. Time to wait out AF and return to the countdown to Sept.

Aw, crap. What DPO are you again, southern?

SOuthern, sorry for your BFN. BFNs are so bad for our psyche! :) Anyway, yes! CD1 of trying, i think, unless I back out. Have either of you heard and good or bad about CBE fertility monitors?

I'm not letting you back out! You will get your BFP, I will personally oversee if necessary. Okay, maybe not that far. :rofl:

I haven't heard anything about them at all! What are they all about?

Rofl dill. Personally oversee. And im... 11? I got bfp with ds at 8dpo but we shall see. AF is due Saturday so if she doesnt show ill use the other test. Havent heard of those monitors, what do they do?

11dpo still has a nearly 22% false negative rate! Hang in there. :D

It's like an expensive digital opk. Thought maybe it could save me money in the long run since this is going to take forever.

BAH. My basal thermometer was supposed to be delivered today, but didn't come with the mail. It should be here tomorrow, but I'm supposed to OVULATE tomorrow. I'd hoped to start temping then! Grr!

Edit - Postive OPK today!

Whoo dill! What kind of thermometer did you get? I just got my new one in the mail today

Nothing fancy, just this guy. It should do the trick!

Yay! Get too the deed, woman! It would have been nice to be temping for your O day so you could watch it happen, but oh well... life happens. That's so exciting that it's already time for you to *try* :)

I on the other hand am bleeding like Carrie. I've been mega depressed too. I think it's mostly the hormones, but I feel like I'm totally failing at life and absolutely hate work and school at the moment. (I'm writing a paper right now and the topic the class picked is "unwanted teen pregnancy" UGH! SLAP IN THE FACE.)

Starting today I've been drinking blends of fertility herb tea, taking vitex and green tea supplements. Hopefully trying to prepare my body so that once I talk to my doc I can be one step ahead.

And yes the CBE monitor is a reusable thing. Pretty cool.

Dill, I hope you are having a romantic night ;)

XOXOXO

Yeah, I was really hoping to watch the temp spike, but oh well. Maybe I'll still get to watch a temp dip followed by a third rise. :D

Ugh, what an awful topic for you to have to write a paper on! That would totally make me go "FML," too. You'll get through it, though, I've got faith in you. Just put your head down, churn out an acceptable paper, and put it behind you!

So you went ahead and got the fertilitea? How is it? Tasty?

Dill! I got that same one lol. And oh beep im sorry, thats such a sucky thing to have to write a paper on. Its weird but im so excited for your doctor appt next month :p. Let me know if you notice any difference with the vitex as far as cycles go. And oooh reusable monitor. That's nifty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->