Confused? can you help explain Positive OPK 6DPO? Dull cramping,achy lower back

Yeeaah I'm kind of a control freak >.> I'm working on it I swear. You're so sweet to call it something nice like "clear goals" :p

Dill, yes she loves it. Buuut she likes cold and snow and her closest neighbor being 3 miles away soooo right up her alley! Are you originally from Alaska?

Poor men. They kind of get lost in TTC. They're just a means to an end there for a while seems like.

Yep, I am! I've lived in plenty of other places, but this is always home. I wish my nearest neighbor was 3 miles from me. I'm an hour from the nearest city, but still live in a surprisingly populated area.

"Means to an end" -- yeah, I wonder how often he feels like I only want him for that. :(

Oh no no I didn't mean it that way!! I'm sorry. I just meant that they don't really have a lot of control over it, they aren't the ones ovulating so it's like "Ok, we have to do it here here and here lay down" and then we have temps and opks and stuff to watch until period comes or doesn't come and they just kind of wait.... like BDing is their only part for so long.

First temp! 97.37. Hmmm. Seems low for post-ov!

Hmmm maybe it hasn't hit its spike yet? And am I the only one that thinks the button on the thermometer looks like a penis? Do you think thats intentional? Like "hey! Penises go in the same places as this thermometer! Lets give it something recognizable".

Yeah, hopefully I'll see it go up tomorrow!

Hahahaha I hadn't noticed, which is amazing, because I'm usually the first. Lol!!! That's fantastic. :lol:

Doing great! Had a fun and relaxing day with the hubs. Got in one last BD, though signs indicate my fertile window has passed. Go swimmers go!!!

How're you?

Good thanks! So excited that you're officially in the TWW! I love stalking other women..... That didn't come out right.

Anyways.

Just hangin out at work looking at baby names :p

Haha, I'm glad, too! I think O happened during the night. T-minus 12 days to testing!

And yay, stalkers! :D

Whooo! So hopefully temp spike tomorrow. We shall keep you busy for the next 12 days :p

How was everyones Valentines?

I need to stay strong and not test early!

Dill, How's your temp today?

Work is really taking it out of me, I've lost the will to post!

I've missed you, beep!

Temp was ever so slightly higher today (.02). Not sure what to make of it!

Yeah, I don't know the first this about temping, except you need a thermometer! :)

Should have a drop on o day, followed by a rise due to progesterone levels. But since I don't know my baseline, I just have two temps floating around without context.

Still, it makes worry that maybe I didn't o!

Beep! You have returned! And dill, how long are you leaving the thermometer in for? I was reading the reviews on Amazon and they said you should leave it in like 5 mins rather than when it beeps and I tried it and sure enough the temp keeps going up long after the beep so I always wait five mins. it will hold the highest temp so it doesnt hurt to leave it in too long. Maybe you did O the day you got it and these are your high temps?

Oh, hmm! I'm just doing it to the beep, mostly so I can go back to sleep asap haha.

Yeah, that's a possibility. Or yesterday's was the dip, and my rise is just taking a couple of days and rising gradually.

I had one of our stores in West Virginia. I miss it, I was offered another managing job by our DM, but staying home right now is best for juggling the school thing with Haley. My journey to the top was fast, I mean, fast...from my first day as a barista to store manager was 4 months. I just adored it and was noticed quickly for it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->