• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Confused? can you help explain Positive OPK 6DPO? Dull cramping,achy lower back

DAMN! Sorry for the BFN. I still think you're definitely in the game though. Your symptoms sound SO promising. I wish I had some fun symptoms to obsess over :/.

Nada!!! Just strange everyday bodily functions.lol.

I'll post them anyway, although I really believe them to be normal stuff that just happens to be occurring while I'm in the TWW.

BFN last night. FYI

-In the evening an hour or two after dinner, I got the most insanely strong diarrhea type cramping that hurt so bad I didn't want to move. I was scared I was going to explode. Accompanied by a hot flash and overall sick feeling. That isn't a normal thing for me, and I didn't eat anything out of the ordinary. BUT those terrifying moments of pending explosion happen to the best of us for no good reason sometimes, so, I'd say normal.

-Ok this really FREAKED me out. I was up late finishing a paper, and when I finally went into the bathroom to get ready for bed, my forearm was feeling slightly uncomfortable, I just happened to catch a glimpse of my arm while brushing my teeth and my veins in my arm were BULGING out like a muscle builder. Like they were raised above my skin almost 3/4 cm. I've never ever had that happen to me, so naturally I was freaked. I did a quick google and panicked at the thought of blood clot, so I rubbed it out, and woke up back to normal. It made me so naus! But I am squeamish, so a lot of body things make me feel gross. I don't think that is pregnancy OR PMS related. Just a freak thing.

-Last, today in my large class I instantly smelled lasagna or something with like a meat sauce? At 10AM! LOL I searched the class the entire period looking for who was eating but nobody was. But I don't feel like my sense of smell is heightened or anything, I just think somebody must have packed some really strong smelling, freshly cooked lasagna! We probably all smelled it. Weirdos.

Agh! Cramps! af due tomorrow, I'm sure she'll show up! I can feel it

Officially in love with this thread!! I have ready EVERY post on it and would love to join you all in your journey TTC! Im 7dpo and im convinced im just symptom spotting! This is my first time tying, and have read everything I can on symptoms! Fingers crossed AF stays away for you Beeptime and you get your long awaited sticky bean!

Welcome to the chaos, Lilliebelle!!! glad you've enjoyed reading about our unpredictable bodies and crazy tww. I'm sure I'm going to start af soon though! I feel it! When do you plan on testing?

Here's hoping you're either pregnant, beep, or AF starts tomorrow and you can pick up a normal cycle again. (No more limbo, either way!)

I feel AWFUL today. Just gotta keep my eye on the prize.

Ya know though, I've heard that the veins are a sign....I'm just naturally pale so at any given point my tatas can look like a road map! :haha:
AF was supposed to show her smug face today and didn't. Also, I couldn't stand it, I had one digital in the bathroom left, it went stupid...literally would flash between two screens, the first said not and had the hourglass and notepad, and then the other said pregnant 1-22-3 lol called the 800#, getting a new box because of the wonky test. So in the meantime I got a box of FRER today and stashed them in the event that her honour stays away. I'm surprised by his bummed I think I'm gonna be if it's negative. Kinda would love to see my munchkin be a big sister! Anywho, beep, I'll be checking in tomorrow, curious how yours goes!! Welcome Lillie!!

By the way, the last time I was on these boards and moved into the pregnancy section, I made friends that I'm still friends with on Facebook and even one of those ladies our kids are currently making each other care packages to send overseas....so even if I don't get my bfp, I love meeting you guys!!

Btw, dill, have you had yourself checked for thyroid disorders? I had one definite miscarriage before Haley but 2 suspected chemicals...later on discovered my thyroid was all jacked up. First cycle on synthroid i conceived Haley.

I don't think I could resist peeing on ALL THE STICKS while waiting for that digi, haha.

I'm not even in the TWW anymore, just derping around until I ovulate, and currently hating my uterus (good uterus, I take it all back, I love you, be a good girl and get pg next cycle will you?)

Prayin, I am suuuuper pale as well so I can always see my veins, I've just never had one bulge out like that. It was one of the most disgusting things I've seen. One of my first thoughts was "OMG what if it stays like this forever!" Gross! Anyway- yes I've seen veins on chest as being a sign, but not muscle builder bulges on arms as a sign. LOL!!!

Glad AF didn't show for you! :) Fingers crossed. And DAMN that test! What torture!!! Maybe it was such faint levels of HCG it just couldn't decide what to do.

That is SO cool that your babies send each other care packages. So sweet! Such a great idea.

Dill, I agree to keeping eyes on the prize, if this cycle isn't the one- bring on the next!!

As for me today,
I just took another OPK and it was positive. I guess that's no surprise these days. lol. My dull cramps have returned. And I've been smelling food allll day, everywhere. If someone has food, I smell it. But I wouldn't call it a heightened sense of smell. I just think there are a lot of people eating food today. ;)

Oh yeah Dill, I meant to ask, is your AF worse this cycle? You sound pretty miserable and I was wondering if your hormones were so extreme causing all of the symptoms, maybe it's causing an extra severe AF?

Yes, this is the worst AF I've had since I was a teenager, I think! I guess it alleviates any concerns of Asherman's, haha. I'm telling myself that it means my uterus is making itself nice and comfortable for my eggs. But in all honesty, I'm seriously afraid I'm going to bleed through while I'm at work one of these days. :-/

Aww lady, I'm sorry :( I just don't understand why we must suffer so much for something that is "normal". It's sooooo unfair. Your next uterine lining is going to be sooooo good, a little eggy won't be able to help but snuggle right in!

Your little ticker thing just made me giggle. Says, "I am likely not fertile today" - Like yeahhhhh You are bleeding out and in the worst pain ever! No shit! OMG- what else made me giggle... listen to this...

So the today I went into the Dollar tree to snag a stack of OPKs to see if I was still positive. I get to the counter and the lady says, "Miss did you want Ovulation tests?.... Or.... pregnancy tests...?" I said "uh... ovulation" I was so caught off guard by the question... that she was actually questioning my purchase of OPKs thinking I was making a mistake. I LOLd in the car.

AND- the last time I bought Dollar tree OPKs last week, a diff girl at the counter said, "Um, how do these work? Like, I know that when you are trying to figure out ovulation you can take your temperature... but I don't get how one of these will take your temperature," LO-fucking-L These girls have been cracking me up. Needless to say, I gave her a detailed lesson on how OPKs work, and the world makes sense again! :) And she wished me luck on my way out <3

Thanks! I plan on testing maybe end of next week if I can wait! AF is due Monday so if she hasn't reared her ugly head then trying to leave it as late as possible. Although I was eyeing up tests at lunch so I may cave xx

Lol!!! Beep, them staying positive could just be a fluke too, my friend brittani has pcos and she can't get an opk to turn positive at all. Love the dollar tree girls, I was probably around 20 weeks and had an obsession with peeing on sticks still, I'd go and buy 10 or so of each and get the looks like I was out of my mind.... it's ok, I was lol shock denial the whole bit....lol no af yet here but she feels like she's coming, started the awful cramping this morning..

And heightened smell is real, I worked in a nursing home when I was pregnant with Haley, could be on the other end of the building getting clients ready and smell coffee in the kitchen, or sausage, or even people outside smoking....of course a couple weeks later, the smells made me sick...omg...I have to tell you all my one funny story. I was home alone with one client during the day once ( they went to a daily workshop, but this one day, miss Kay was sick) she was wheel chair bound so we had to use a lift for her, she had this pad that we put under her that had a hole shaped for her bum. She said she had to go number two...so I get her in the lift, get her raised in the air to move her from her wheel chair to a potty chair... then she shit...mid air....:sick: I couldn't stand it, ran to the bathroom, puking HARD! So, be a fly on the wall, she's hanging mid air pooping in the hallway, screaming that she's sorry and she doesn't want me to hurt the baby from puking (silly Kay) but she can't help it and me.. sick as a dog lol my supervisor heard or commotion and thank God came and saved the day, it was awful lol and I made myself puke more the rest of the day just thinking about it Lololol

That is SOOOOO funny!!! I'm a CNA at a skilled nursing facility and have to deal with much of the same stuff! I just had a mid-air pooper a couple weeks ago, unfortunately she unexpectedly passed. :( That's the funny thing about the Hoyer, you never know whats going to happen once you're up in the air, always better have a bucket ready. Now that I'm thinking about it, I've dealt with so much mid-air poop and can't count on two hands. Lol. Anyway, yikes about the puking. Def don't want that. I totally get that heightened smell is a real thing, that's why I'm sure I don't have it :)
AF due today. BFN in dollar tree HPT this morn.

Had that weird vein bulge again last night. I even showed my husband. HE believes me now! He was even trying to see what could cause an allergic reaction or something Hmm. Off to volunteer at Meals on Wheels. TTYS

Your next uterine lining is going to be sooooo good, a little eggy won't be able to help but snuggle right in!

Haha, I just had the greatest visual from that. Thank you for the encouragement!!! I actually ordered more cloth pads today. I've had such light AFs that I haven't had to use anything more than a good cloth liner in years, so my stock of pads is just wayyyyyy too low to deal with this. Yowza. More money!

Good luck with your test, Lillie!

And as for the mid-air poopers, oh my gosh... this is why my sister is a nurse, and I work in an office, haha. :coffee: I just couldn't handle it! I tip my hat to you both!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->