Confused? can you help explain Positive OPK 6DPO? Dull cramping,achy lower back

I think so, they told me before at my office they consider losses before 6 weeks chemicals. I told my mom and showed her the tests and she went and got me a box of the sensitive first response tests so when the bleeding stops I'll check again. It's a pretty painful bleed so I'm not having high hopes :cry:

Oh, wow. Yeah, those definitely look positive. So sorry! Possibly a chemical?

I took forever to post a response, I'm late, oops.

I was planning on going and getting my daughter a shirt airbrushed about being a big sister and to share the news with her and my husband on Valentine's day too

The bleeding itself isn't to horrid...bright red, small clots less than a pencil eraser....mainly the cramps....

And with these lines, I'll definitely say that dollar tree new choice brand is more sensitive than the new clear blue digital

:( I am so so sorry. I understand what you're going through, and it's hard.

I don't tell anyone but my husband until I'm out of the first trimester. I've just had too many problems.

Also, yeah, digitals are much less sensitive than standard tests.

My first time they thought I had a chemical my lines were super faint, barely saw them but I had easily a dozen tests in two weeks that way, my confirmed miscarriage I had one good test and my blood was positive one day, negative four days later, I started bleeding a day or two after that

I just knew I was...knew it...this blows...I was getting so excited because I just knew! So I'll wait and see what those frers say after this stops

I know it's not much comfort, but at least hcg levels return to normal pretty quickly after a chemical, so you can get back in the saddle again soon, if you're ready emotionally.

True, but we weren't technically trying either, this would've been a major surprise baby...might have to try and get the husband on board to actually try

Wow. That's so shitty :( in sorry you are feeling such painful cramps! I always swore I'd keep it between dh and I until out of the first trimester as well, because after I've been try for so long (4years) I don't think my family would be able to handle a Mc. But all hope is not lost. If Google your symptoms because I've heard of some people that turn out to be fine.

Yes, my sister spotted through the first trimester of all three of her successful pregnancies! Though I've typically read that if it's red and/or crampy, that's a bad sign. Still, I've read success stories with even those symptoms.

Fingers are crossed for you!

I've determined that my line-not-line was not in the right spot. let the bleeding begin!!!

What do you think about me writing a book called "stark white is the new pink" and I can write about how many young people think of baby making as this amazing magical time, but then I'll talk about all of my experiences and open their eyes!

Ugh. bfn. Stark.white.

Omg that funniest thing just happened!!!! I admit I grabbed my neg test and threw it in my pocket today before I ran out the door. I don't know why... Just to look at it again I. Better light? Anyway, I was in the elevator at school and I hear something hit the ground. I was sharing the elevator with another man. At first glance I thought it was my pg test!! To my horror he bent over to pick it up. Turned out it was his usb flash drive... Similar shape and size. Lol!!

Haha LOVE IT.

I am constantly having scares doing my OPKs at work. It's hard to sneak a still-damp pee stick out of the bathroom and hide to finish processing at my desk. x_X

Oh guys it's heartbre to hear how much trouble you guys are having! And they always say that it's so easy to get pregnant and by the sounds of it, it's totally not! At least we all have each other! I'm still crazy symptom spotting. It's all consuming! And then it gets to the point where I think it's all in my head!!

Oiy! Feelin AF for realsies! I bet I start this evening or tomorrow morn.

And Dill, I totally used to do that when I had a desk job too! Trying not to pee on my hand in public restroom, then sneaking back to my desk, as if nothing ever happened, but I always obviously wanted to sneak peaks of my results

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->