Confused? can you help explain Positive OPK 6DPO? Dull cramping,achy lower back

I feel so guilty and silly, I'm doing the naughtiest thing and squinting at this mornings test! I swear I see something, but I think it's in the wrong spot. Prob just a shadow. Omg if my dh only knew! I'd be so embarrassed!

Omg, this is so embarrassing. I'm looking at this picture like WTF am I even posting this nonsense. I've reached a new low... :(

Annnnd for the record, another positive OPK today.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 53
What brand it is? You can compare it with pics from the same brand (I use countdowntopregnancy's hpt gallery) to see if the line is in the right spot.

Did that line show up in the time limit? Cuz I definitely see it.

Omg, and now that it's uploaded it looks even worse than it already does! Lost cause...

I see a very faint line too... but maybe this was taken after the time frame? I'd test again tomorrow morning.

I'm sure it wasn't in the limit, This morning I peed on on and was like duh, bfn! And ran out the door To my volunteer job. I think it was a could hours later. Now I'm looking at the actual test and don't see anything. I don't think ;) Anyway, I'm sure it's a bust. just something fun to obsess over. I do the same thing with diamonds, I will sit for literally HOURS and stare at them with a magnifying glass .

And it was a dollar tree, but I know they've had a few diff kinds of hpts. AND I also looked up some pics on google and saw someone comparing 4 of them all the same kind, and one of the tests lines was in a slightly diff place. Like the anti body strip jet got placed a little off. UGH... there is NO CONSISTENCY in this TTC stuff at all... anywhere... in any aspect.

And all day today I've been cramping-ish. And every 5 mins--

"OMG feels exactly like AF"
5mins later
"Um, that does NOT feel like AF"
later
"totally AF. Damn!"
>>
"I don't think I usually feel that with AF"

It's been a joke.

Don't feel silly... I am convinced my pee smells really funky and that might be a "sign." We're all crazy here in the TWW.

Yes, so crazy!!! I'm ready to drill a hole through a pee stick and wear it around my neck so the rest of the world knows how nuts I am!

Yes, so crazy!!! I'm ready to drill a hole through a pee stick and wear it around my neck so the rest of the world knows how nuts I am!

DYING... but also thinking, in the back of my mind, that there's probably a market for hpt-themed jewelry on Etsy. :laugh2:

Girls I am bummed, got so excited....got 2 bfps on the dollar store...2....Good ones too!! Called my ob's office, they told me to go get my blood test (ours will do the yes/no tests for $10 then fax it to your Dr), got my edd of October 13th....peed before I walked out the door and there's AF. Fuuuuuuucccckkkkk. Called the ob back, she said to wait a week and retest, but there's nothing they can do at this stage.

These are dried now but from this morning
https://s999.photobucket.com/user/stephaniesimpkins92106/media/Mobile%20Uploads/KIMG0254.jpg.html

I can't see 'em, Prayin. Sorry AF hit, though. :(

https://s999.photobucket.com/user/s...edia/Mobile Uploads/KIMG0254.jpg.html?filters[user]=101849172&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0

https://s999.photobucket.com/user/stephaniesimpkins92106/media/Mobile%20Uploads/KIMG0254.jpg.html?filters[user]=101849172&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0

Omg I'm so so sorry to hear that. Is your flow heavy? I've heard a lot of people lightly bleed through pregnancy. You could keep testing and see if darker or lighter. If the preg is list, would this be considered a chemical? :( :( :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->