Congrats Mommies! Just got my BPF yesterday. Looking for journey friends. EDD OCT 27

Thanks flip :flower: I hope you all don't mind but I'm going to keep this on my subscribed threads so I can check in on you all from time to time. In the meantime I hope you all have a happy and healthy 9 months! Well 7-8 months now!!

Ah that's great you heard the heartbeat! :happydance:

Lovely girl, I consider you a part of this group no matter what. :hugs:

Babylove I'm so sorry to hear that. My heart broke for u. And please stay suscribed to this thread like hit girl said ur a part of us. Hoping u get ur rainbow baby real soon.

Flip that's awesome. I'm going to order mine soon.

Shannon I hope u feel better soon.

Oh no Babylove, I'm so sorry to hear that! My thoughts are with you. Please do keep up with us here on this thread whenever you feel ready.

Audra, very cool that you found the heartbeat :thumbup:

AFM, starting to feel a little better, but man, I haven't been this sick in ages!

Shannon- I'm glad you're feeling a bit better! Being sick on top of being pregnant sick sucks! I'm getting some kind of cold myself. Doesn't seem too bad so far but Dh just had it bad so Idk what's gonna happen..... fingers crossed that I only get it mild...
I'm just completely elated that i heard the baby, chugging along with a strong hb. I've been so so so nervous and not sleeping well, thinking about the what ifs and whatever that I've really not been able to enjoy being pregnant. Last night I slept like a rock! Lol now I'm just excited for my appointment so i can SEE the baby ☺

Audra - I think it's really cool that you heard the heartbeat. At my appointment they only let us see the little blob (it didn't look like a baby) and they showed us the heartbeat, but wouldn't let us hear it. They said it would be too much exposure or something on the ultrasound. I was 9+2.

I can't wait to hear something and see him/her looking more like a baby. Less than 1 month!!!

BTW my name is Cheri.

Question - my friends and I were having a discussion about referring to your baby by the name you've chosen for them before they are born. What do you guys think of that? Is it annoying?

Holy crap y'all, take a look....

Attachments

• bumpie_week_7_flag.jpg
    bumpie_week_7_flag.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 4
  • bumpie_week_8_flag~2.jpg
    bumpie_week_8_flag~2.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 4
I'm getting big! And quick! I didn't think there was much of a difference this week until i took this picture! Lol

Wow! And you have 32 more weeks to go! Now I don't feel so bad about my belly, I thought I was showing too much.

It's really cute though. You're all belly.

Oh wow Audra! I can't believe your showing so much already, but this isn't your bodies first rodeo! You look great!

I know! I didn't really realize it until i took the picture. I've never showed this early with my others. Usually between 12-14 weeks I'd look like i do now. It's weird! I've been wearing maternity pants since 6.5 weeks because I was uncomfortable in my other pants.... i wonder what's going on.... I'll see tomorrow at my appointment!

I was reading about how early you start to show and the more pregnancies the faster you show. This one lady said she was in maternity clothes by the time she took a HPT for her third pregnancy, made me laugh out loud

Wow Audra, look at you go!! hehe. I don't have any bump yet, but then I didn't show for ages with DS either.

I was reading about how early you start to show and the more pregnancies the faster you show. This one lady said she was in maternity clothes by the time she took a HPT for her third pregnancy, made me laugh out loud

Yeah Amy, this is my fourth so I'm assuming at this point that's the reason behind this huge belly. Lmao. We'll see in a few hours!

I'm so loving Audra's bump. Who knew what a differance a week could make. None of my jeans fit anymore so it's strictly yoga pants. I actually bought 2 pairs of maternity pants this past weekend.

So Audra I'm so anxious to hear about what happened at ur appt??????
1, 2, or 3 babies???? lol.

How is everyone doing?

I also read that ligament pain is more intense and starts sooner with each pregnancy. That said, has anyone experiencing any yet. I started about 3 days ago, it's on and off today and at times very uncomfortable!
Tmi: constipation has already started! I thought it happened later on but I guess that was just wishful thinking!
Also, I'm having horrible heartburn sometimes, the other day it was so bad my eyeballs hurt and it made me throw up.
My first appt is Monday, I'll be 8+3, they said they don't do a us at the first appt anymore, they will schedule a scan at a later date. I'll see what happens because I'm automatically a high risk pregnancy. I'm glad it's quickly approaching!

The ultrasound went perfect! I have ONE Baby, measuring right on target 8w1d. Couldn't tell which side the placenta is on, i wanted to know because of that ramzi or whatever study about gender but Nbd. I'm kinda high risk at this point because of previous pregnancy preterm labor and premature births. They have a shot they want to give Me next time. I go back in two weeks for an in-depth look at my medical past and then two weeks after for n NT scan. Hb was 164!
Amy, yes round ligament pain started for me like 2 weeks ago and heartburn was an issue in the beginning but haven't had it in a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->