Congrats Mommies! Just got my BPF yesterday. Looking for journey friends. EDD OCT 27

Hi all! Sorry I have been so quiet. My parents have been visiting from New Zealand and I haven't really had time to get my laptop out.

So exciting to hear of all the gender reveals! Seems like a lot of blue on this thread. We are still waiting (not so) patiently :coffee: until June 12 to have our ultrasound. Anyone here have any feelings towards :blue: or :pink: for us?

Audra, I wish I was crafty like you! I can't really sew but I really wish I could. I'm thinking of looking up some craft ideas on Pinterest to see if I can find something I might be able to do, maybe not sewing but something else creative.

Not a lot to update from my baby-wise. I am starting to feel gentle movements. I had a doctors appointment yesterday but it was all pretty routine - heard the HB at 158bpm and am measuring on track. As for buying things, we are waiting until we find out the sex before we make any purchases. We will have to get our son out of his cot to pass it on to the new bub, but I figure we'll have a few months with baby in the basinet which will give us a little more time to work through that transition.

Hope everyone is having a great week!

It's good that you're having fun with your family! I think it's a boy... just a feeling.

Audra- you're a sewing master! How cute :)

I finally took a picture of my bump today at 21 weeks. I finally look pregnant and not just fat. Excuse the bathroom picture. I did it once I got to work. :blush:

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 2
It's good that you're having fun with your family! I think it's a boy... just a feeling.

Audra- you're a sewing master! How cute :)

I finally took a picture of my bump today at 21 weeks. I finally look pregnant and not just fat. Excuse the bathroom picture. I did it once I got to work. :blush:

Cute bump! Mines getting massive. Lmao.
Goneawry I am torn on gender with you, but leaning towards girl.
Nmp I've been sewing and crocheting since I was 8, my late grandma taught me and my mother always sewed. It is one of my favorite anxiety reliefs. I'm so glad I got this machine the other day! It's been 7-8 years since I had one because I've been through the ringers since splitting with my ex husband :wacko: but now that everything is falling into place, I'm so much better...

Attachments

• bumpie_week_17_flag~2.jpg
    bumpie_week_17_flag~2.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 3
We just got back from a private ultrasound. I thought for sure I was having another girl. It's a boy! I'm still in shock! Husband is so excited:blue::blue::blue::blue:

We just got back from a private ultrasound. I thought for sure I was having another girl. It's a boy! I'm still in shock! Husband is so excited:blue::blue::blue::blue:

Yay! Congrats!
So many little boys in our group! ☺❤❤❤

Wow another BOY!!! Congrats burgess!
Do we have any girls yet in this thread?

Nothing new to report on my end. Took advantage of the Caters sale this past weekend and bought the baby a lot of cloths, beanies, and socks. Cant beat 50% off the entire store.

How's everyone feeling?

Wow another BOY!!! Congrats burgess!
Do we have any girls yet in this thread?

Nothing new to report on my end. Took advantage of the Caters sale this past weekend and bought the baby a lot of cloths, beanies, and socks. Cant beat 50% off the entire store.

How's everyone feeling?

I don't think we do have girls yet. Lol. I think Mrsholland and/or Goneawry are going to be pink ☺
I feel pretty good. The makena shots have some side effects that are unpleasant. The day after i get one i can count on diarrhea, crankiness and a sore butt. Then I'm fine until the day before i get it, then I'm an emotional wreck. Oh well, it's worth it in the end...
I finished painting the nursery! I'm wicked excited about that. Dh is almost done staining the rocking chair... all i need now is the carpet, bedding and wall decor for baby's room and its done! ☺☺☺❤❤❤

Attachments

• 20150526_200917.jpg
    20150526_200917.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 7
Goneawry ur going to find the sex out right? Or r u planning on staying team yellow the whole time. I think that's so cool, but me personally could never be able to do that. That would be all that I thought about.

I think it's so crazy that there are no girls yet. Boys are in the air lol.

Audra wow you've done so much! Before u kno it ur going to be able to kick ur feet up and relax until he gets here.

We've just gotten the room painted! Audra you're blowing through everything and super prepared! :)

I hope there's a girl soon. Girls are precious. Hopefully we'll have a girl for our next baby :)

Audra did you use a pattern or anything for the burping cloths? I want to try to make some no sew ones.

We've just gotten the room painted! Audra you're blowing through everything and super prepared! :)

I hope there's a girl soon. Girls are precious. Hopefully we'll have a girl for our next baby :)

Audra did you use a pattern or anything for the burping cloths? I want to try to make some no sew ones.

No pattern, just cut the squares to the desired size (a bit larger for sewing). I've always just eye-balled alot of things when I sew. I can use patterns but I prefer just making things up out of my head :) My mother is also very very good at winging it.
I'm trying to be as prepared as possible before this baby comes because I've done it both ways. #1- waited til last minute, #2 prepared well ahead of time. and I hate rushing at the end and feeling like I'm missing something, I get too overwhelmed.
Dh is impressed and surprised that I've gotten so much done. I think he wanted me to wait for his help with some of the stuff though (oops). lol

Hey Sam, yeah we'll be finding out! Scan is on June 12, we can hardly wait!!

Yay okay. Hopefully someone has a girl. Or this thread is jinxed lol.

Has anyone else been eating so much more. I feel like I'm constantly grabbing something to put in my mouth.

I've really been trying not to since I'm not getting as much exercise as I should. It's easier now that it was during first trimester. That's when I gained the most weight.:cry:

I do find that I can't tolerate hunger as well as I used to. I keep a snack by my bed in case I wake up during the night. Gotta feed the baby. :baby:

Yay okay. Hopefully someone has a girl. Or this thread is jinxed lol.

Has anyone else been eating so much more. I feel like I'm constantly grabbing something to put in my mouth.

YES! I cant stop eating, all day long. I try to keep healthy stuff on hand so I don't get sick from not eating but also so I don't gain too much...

So, I have an anterior placenta. I've been feeling baby move for quite some time but all on the inside and towards the back. today I finally got a few swift hard kicks on the outside <3 I'm ecstatic! :baby:

nmpjcp2015 I wish I had ur will power.

Audra thats awesome, I'm so glad u got to feel some good ones. Hopefully now ur hubby can start to feel some too.

I want a lot of sour stuff. I don't remmber to much of what I wanted when I was pregnant with DD. I just remember slurpees was a must have.

I made my burp cloths this weekend. Well, I made some of them. Here they are... it was super easy to make. I have enough fabric to make 12 more. I may make some square ones next because they'll take less time. though these were pretty simple.

Did everyone have a good weekend?

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 2
Oh wow nmpjcp those are awesome. I've only ever saw were the square ones, yours look so much more realistic and convient. I wish I has the sewing skill.

My weekend was good. I officially told my family that I'm pregnant. Feels like a huge weight has been lifted now that I'm not avoiding people. They took it pretty well. Even if they're just trying to show that side to my face.

I have my scan tomorrow morning hoping everything goes well. Baby boy's kicks have been getting stronger and stronger. Feels so amazing to be able to feel him throughout the day while I'm at work. Crazy to think that we're almost halfway there ladies!!!! I can still remember the moment walking out of my bathroom just after seeing the 2 lines on the stick. Still seems so unreal sometimes.

How did your scan go Sam? Great news that you've been able to tell your family and that they took it well! I can't believe that we're all basically halfway, either! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->