Congrats Mommies! Just got my BPF yesterday. Looking for journey friends. EDD OCT 27

It went good. It was a tech so I have to wait til my appointment in a couple weeks for the doctor to go over everything with me. It's still a boy tho.

On another note OH left this morning for work. He'll be gone 2 weeks. And idk if it's pregnancy hormones or what but I am so broken up about it. I can't stop crying. Every time he calls I just burst out in tears.....

Cheer me up girls.
How r u doing???

Sorry you're feeling a bit down, Sam. I would definitely put some of it down to pregnancy hormones but it is hard to be away from your partner even at "normal" times. My husband used to travel a bit for work, sometimes for up to 3 weeks at a time, and it was TOUGH! Hopefully you can find something to take your mind off it and fingers crossed the time passes quickly for you! Have you started to feel any better these past few days?

So ladies this Friday is the day we find out whether we are adding a bit of pink to this thread or continuing the blue trend! Our appointment is at 10am, which I am grateful for as it would've been torture waiting until any later in the day!

Today is a public holiday here in Melbourne, so we've had a nice family day out at a park, then for a nice walk and finishing with a yummy lunch. DH and I are starting to wonder what days like this will be like with two little ones in tow... :wacko: :winkwink:

Sam, I hope you're feeling better. My husband doesn't travel, but he works a rotating schedule, so he's gone at night and in the evenings a lot.

Goneawry - Friday isn't so far away. I think you mentioned wanting a girl! Hopefully you'll be team pink! The first one on this thread. Haha. Do you have a gut feeling either way?

Audra, how are you feeling/doing?

AFM - I'm doing OK. We have an appointment tomorrow afternoon. They will be weighing me, etc and checking the baby's lips for cleft lip/palate. My stepdaughter will be at the appointment tomorrow, so that'll be something different as well.

I've decided to work part time after delivery, so I'll be going on maternity leave for 6 weeks starting September 28th and then I'll be on 50% from November until June 30. I"m happy with the arrangement. I think it will be nice to spend more time with my little boy before I have to leave him all day.

I am doing a a little bit better thanks. The weekend was rough cuz I just stayed in and felt sorry for myself lol. Thank god Monday came and the work week started again. Now I'm busy and dont really have time to notice that OH is gone really, plus my mom got here last night to keep me company and prep for our move. We're going into a 3 bedroom from a 2. That way baby boy can have his nursery. So theres a lot to do before his arrival. I think we might go with the name Ryan......

I'm looking forward to seeing how the appointments go tomorrow for u both. And my fingers are crossed we get some pink here. It would be funny however if eveyone was team blue.

nmpjcp2015 How old is ur stepdaughter?

Hi everyone! Its exciting to finally be able to catch up with this forum. I have been so busy closing out this school year and finishing up my graduate studies. All has been well with me- yes I can feel baby flutter alot. We are so ready to find out the sex of the baby. Hoping to find out on June 25th. I am glad to see that everyone is doing well. Now that I am on summer vacation I plan to check in more often :)

Yeah, I'm gonna definitely be more careful.

Mrsholland how are you doing? Any flutters yet?

Just trying to keep my mind busy while I take it easy. I'm crocheting baby's first blanket and this weekend gonna go get some fabric to make some bibs, burp cloths, and cloth wipes. Pretty excited about that. I love sewing and now I have some things to sew ☺

Crossing my fingers for pink for you! (and me too!) :)

Sorry you're feeling a bit down, Sam. I would definitely put some of it down to pregnancy hormones but it is hard to be away from your partner even at "normal" times. My husband used to travel a bit for work, sometimes for up to 3 weeks at a time, and it was TOUGH! Hopefully you can find something to take your mind off it and fingers crossed the time passes quickly for you! Have you started to feel any better these past few days?

So ladies this Friday is the day we find out whether we are adding a bit of pink to this thread or continuing the blue trend! Our appointment is at 10am, which I am grateful for as it would've been torture waiting until any later in the day!

Today is a public holiday here in Melbourne, so we've had a nice family day out at a park, then for a nice walk and finishing with a yummy lunch. DH and I are starting to wonder what days like this will be like with two little ones in tow... :wacko: :winkwink:

So good to hear from your mrsh. I hope you ladies your pink bundles of joy.

We had an appointment today. They didnt schedule the ultrasound part so I have to go back next Friday but he's still a boy.

We heard the heartbeat. He's so laid back. And now he has a pudgy belly. It's so cute :)

My step daughter is 11. My husband is 7 years older than me and he had her really young.

Yay, I always like it when I log in a see lots of new posts!

Good to hear from you again mrsholland! Great that you've been busy, I bet that means the time has been passing quickly. Enjoy the start of your summer vacation :) Have you got any trips or activities planned? My fingers are crossed for a pink bundle for you, too :pink:

We are in the process of selling our car and getting a bigger one in prep for when the new baby arrives. We currently have a Mazda 3, which we love, but we just need a bit more space. We've put a deposit down on a Hyundai ix35 (not sure if you have them in the states, if not they're a small/medium SUV) but we just need to sell our car before we can pay the rest and pick it up! C'mon someone and buy it!! hehe

Hey everyone! I've been so busy this last week. Our Secretary/ office manager left so I've been filling in. The anatomy scan went perfectly yesterday. He's still a boy, lol. Dh was super nervous about it. Baby is 14oz so far! Kinda on the big side, but perfectly healthy. I'm washing my washing machine right now because I'm gonna take the tags off of the baby's clothes and wash them today ☺❤ I'm excited!
Only two days and we might have a girl added to the wolf-pack! LOL so many boys! ❤❤❤
Mrsholland- yay movements! I love it! My little guy is quite active but Dh still hasn't felt him. I'm pretty sure he will soon though...
I have to get a tooth extracted tomorrow , that's gonna be no fun :( but, it's gotta get done...
I'm taking it easy today because i got my makena shot yesterday and it always causes stomach problems the next day. So, I'll be napping and washing baby's clothes all day.

Here's a belly shot from yesterday....

Attachments

• 20150608_212010-1~2.jpg
    20150608_212010-1~2.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 6
Looking good Audra! My bump isn't quite as impressive :)haha:) as yours yet, but it's getting there! I should get around to taking a belly shot one of these days...

Well, next time I update you ladies we will know the gender of our bub! Weeeee so exciting :happydance:

yay! Good luck... even though it's already been decided. haha.

:pink::pink::pink::pink:

yay! Good luck... even though it's already been decided. haha.

:pink::pink::pink::pink:

YAY for viability!! 24 weeks! I can't wait until I'm 24 weeks because it scares me to no end that something horrible will happen before then... but I keep reading all kinds of crap I shouldn't.....

The blue streak continues! A little boy on the way for us. All good at scan and bub measuring a little ahead :cloud9: Found out that I have an anterior placenta again, which I suspected.

Good to hear from you again Hit Girl! How are things going with you?

No, DS1 stayed at home with my MIL. I hope he will be a good big brother and not teach this new one any naughty tricks haha!

Hahaha. I'm almost certain that will happen!

We had our little man come with us (and both of his grandmas) and he thought the baby on the screen was scary so they had to take turns taking him outside. :haha:

Things are okay with me. We were all sick with nasty colds over the long weekend - such a waste! Did you guys have a good QB long weekend?

Aw, being sick on a long weekend is crappy! You're right, it feels like such a waste. Hope you're all feeling better now. We had a pretty low key weekend, mostly hung around the house, but had a nice family day out on the Monday. No more long weekends for us now until either September if the new AFL Grand Final Friday is approved, or otherwise November for Melbourne Cup!

Any more scans/appointments/other exciting things coming up for you?

Congrats goneawry on your baby boy!!! I am starting to believe that this is a blue thread as well! LOL. I am hoping that I can add a little pink on the 25th! I am trying to convince my hubby for us to go get an elective ultrasound this weekend. He wants to do everything 'by the book' and wait for our anatomy ultrasound. 2 weeks just seems too far away!

The blue streak continues! A little boy on the way for us. All good at scan and bub measuring a little ahead :cloud9: Found out that I have an anterior placenta again, which I suspected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->