Congrats Mommies! Just got my BPF yesterday. Looking for journey friends. EDD OCT 27

Wow. Another team blue :blue::blue:. How sweet for you. Were you shocked?

Good to hear from you Hit Girl. I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well.

MrsH. I couldn't get mine to do one either. My only advice is make sure you ready when they announce it. The lady sort of blurted ours out, so I didn't get Dh's reaction.

I don't know if I would say I was shocked... I guess I kinda had a feeling it would be another boy even though a girl would have been lovely. Now I'm imagining my two little guys running around and playing together (they'll only be ~2 years apart) and looking forward to it!

Mrs Holland, I hope you get your wish with :pink:, but just thinking how funny it will be if we ALL end up with :blue: That would have to be some sort of a record!!

Yay for boys! it's crazy we're all having boys so far... Mrsholland it's up to you now! LOL
I'm still impatiently waiting for Dh to feel baby kick. It's driving me crazy! I feel him all day & night but I also have an anterior placenta this time :( Dh also has calloused hands from work and isn't as sensitive as me. Soon though, he should get to feel how amazing it feels :)
Still no name. Dh is so particular and he wants to get the name "perfect". I'm not too worried about it, I want him to be 100% happy with the name we choose. I just wish he could choose so I can't start calling our baby by his name! Lmao
So, I've been counting down to 38 weeks instead of 40 because of my history with preterm births. I can't believe it's only 17 weeks until then... I was just remembering how bad i couldn't wait to get to 8 wks, 12 wks, 14 weeks. Now we're gonna be counting down instead of up! Crazy.....

Less than 20 weeks left!! Ahhh. I'm savoring these last few months of freedom but I'm ready for Sam to be here.
Goneawry- boys that close in age will be so much fun!!

How is everyone going? We are starting to think about names now - didn't want to start until we knew if we were blue or pink. We only had to think of a first name for our son, as it's my DH's family tradition that the first born son has his Dad's name as his second name. This time around we have to think of two names! We have a few other names that we liked from last time around but nothing that really stands out.

Anyone have anything exciting planned for the weekend?

I don't have much exciting planned. I'll be going to a baby shower tomorrow night, and that's about it. I honestly really want some alone time away from my stepdaughter. Haha. I need a break. Soooo. I'll probably occupy myself reading or going for a walk or something if it ever stops raining.

Tis the season to talk about names. There's a lot of name discussion going on in the other threads I'm a part of too. It's always cool to see what other people's styles are like.

AFM - I've been in a lot of round ligament and hip pain. It sucks and is putting me in a bad mood. o_O

We still have no name :( I keep calling him Noname Nelson, LOL.
goneawry- we're going shopping for more baby stuff this weekend. Maybe the stroller & Carseat or the co-sleeper, or all? idk yet. DH gets so excited when we're shopping for the baby, it's too cute. but, he's like a child in a toy store and I have to cut him off after a little while. lmao. My DH wants to name the baby after himself, but also kinda doesn't so that's been our dilemma. His name is Timothy. which isn't bad at all, it's just that I want him to have his own name. idk...

Here's a pic from Monday....

Attachments

• bumpie_week_21_flag-1.jpg
    bumpie_week_21_flag-1.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 3
Hope you feel better- I am experiencing the same thing! Have any of you had to deal with losing weight while pregnant? I am a bit overweight, but I have lost 11 pounds since getting pregnant. With my first child, I didn't gain any weight, but I didn't lose. With my second I gained about 20 pounds. My doctor said she isn't too concerned. She is waiting to get the results of my anatomy scan on Thursday. I am praying the baby is measuring appropriately.

As far as names- If we have a girl, her name will be Jo'Marie (Jo for my husband's mother, and Marie for my mother); If its a boy, he will be Xavier Emmanuel

....I am hoping to see pink on Thursday!!!

I don't have much exciting planned. I'll be going to a baby shower tomorrow night, and that's about it. I honestly really want some alone time away from my stepdaughter. Haha. I need a break. Soooo. I'll probably occupy myself reading or going for a walk or something if it ever stops raining.

Tis the season to talk about names. There's a lot of name discussion going on in the other threads I'm a part of too. It's always cool to see what other people's styles are like.

AFM - I've been in a lot of round ligament and hip pain. It sucks and is putting me in a bad mood. o_O

Those names are super cute. I hope you see pink and get your little Jo'Marie on Thursday! :)

AFM - I feel better, but the pain is still there. Also, we are second guessing our name choice. Blahh!!! Now that we've seen his face, we just aren't sure.

I am super stoked today!!! I seriously thought we were planning for a boy- especially when the baby had his legs crossed during the ultrasounds (the men in my family all cross their legs)...well SURPRISE~ We are having a girl! I am so excited to be Team Pink! Thank you all for your well wishes. Now that we have our girl, I think this will be it for us. I am so excited to begin the baby's nursery this weekend!

Attachments

• IMG_6967.jpg
    IMG_6967.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 3
  • FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 4
Yay!!! Congratulations MrsH!!! I keep up with this thread and just had to chime in!

Yay! So happy for you! FINALLY a girl joins our thread!!

I am super stoked today!!! I seriously thought we were planning for a boy- especially when the baby had his legs crossed during the ultrasounds (the men in my family all cross their legs)...well SURPRISE~ We are having a girl! I am so excited to be Team Pink! Thank you all for your well wishes. Now that we have our girl, I think this will be it for us. I am so excited to begin the baby's nursery this weekend!

YAY!!!! Super Congrats!!! finally some PINK in the group <3 :happydance:

I hate my bump pics because my bump wraps all the way around my body, lol. I literally am big all the way around. Here's one I took a couple days ago

Attachments

• IMG_3301.jpg
    IMG_3301.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe