Congrats Mommies! Just got my BPF yesterday. Looking for journey friends. EDD OCT 27

Oh, and we're still trying to decide on names! We like Zachary, Lucas and Cameron. Middle name will probably be Ryan. Zac is my fave (I think) but DH isn't so sold. We both like Cameron but don't like Cam, and that's inevitably what it would get shortened too. We thought we had it with Lucas until I found out it's so popular (around #8 in Australia for boys last year)... but I don't personally know any little Lucas's or really feel like there are tons around... What do you ladies think?

Oh, and we're still trying to decide on names! We like Zachary, Lucas and Cameron. Middle name will probably be Ryan. Zac is my fave (I think) but DH isn't so sold. We both like Cameron but don't like Cam, and that's inevitably what it would get shortened too. We thought we had it with Lucas until I found out it's so popular (around #8 in Australia for boys last year)... but I don't personally know any little Lucas's or really feel like there are tons around... What do you ladies think?

I LOVE Zachary! I couldn't use it because it's my nephews name. Cameron I'm partial to because my daughter's name is Camryn. It's a family name though and she was my first so we just changed the spelling. Lucas is also very cute. If you love a name, don't worry about popularity! That's how I feel.

I like all three of them, but I think Zachary Ryan sounds the best. They all fit though.

Zachary Ryan
Lucas Ryan
Cameron Ryan

Audra I'm glad that everything worked out for u and DH. That must have been scary and SO uncomfortable sleeping there being preggo. Hope all is cleared up before ur Lil one arrives... Is he doing ok?

nmpjcp2015 I totally feel u with the pelvic pain. Getting up and walking seem to be the worse right now. If this keeps up or gets worse I dont think I can stay at work until I pretty much pop as I was planning. Maybe middle of Sept would be the end if I can hold out that long. I was looking at threads in the 3rd Trimester forum and some ladies think it could be SPD. I googled it last night and it seems like it could be right but IDK. I never experienced this with DD tho....

goneawry are you okay with Zac for short because thats what it will be shortened too. I like the name Cameron. I asked OH but he that ended to be a quick no in his book. Lol I think Zacary Ryan goes best but honestly what Audra said about not caring about popularity. Its ur baby and your going to have to live with the name forever lol so u better LOVE IT!

Thanks for your opinions ladies. Seems like you have a clear fave! Yes, we are OK with the nickname Zac, that is what he would be called most of the time. I think the reason DH isn't so keen is that it's the other name we had when we named DS, so he feels like we're not really trying if we just use it (nevermind we both like it, lol!). Oh well, still time to decide :)

Audra I'm glad that everything worked out for u and DH. That must have been scary and SO uncomfortable sleeping there being preggo. Hope all is cleared up before ur Lil one arrives... Is he doing ok?

nmpjcp2015 I totally feel u with the pelvic pain. Getting up and walking seem to be the worse right now. If this keeps up or gets worse I dont think I can stay at work until I pretty much pop as I was planning. Maybe middle of Sept would be the end if I can hold out that long. I was looking at threads in the 3rd Trimester forum and some ladies think it could be SPD. I googled it last night and it seems like it could be right but IDK. I never experienced this with DD tho....

goneawry are you okay with Zac for short because thats what it will be shortened too. I like the name Cameron. I asked OH but he that ended to be a quick no in his book. Lol I think Zacary Ryan goes best but honestly what Audra said about not caring about popularity. Its ur baby and your going to have to live with the name forever lol so u better LOVE IT!

I have 7 weeks left until the baby comes and hopefully 7 weeks left of work. Let's hope we can both work through the pain until the end. I've been stretching a lot and it's helping. It also helps when I'm more active.

7 weeks left! Thats so awesome. Totally jealous of u right now. My pain has eased up a bit too, thank god.

I do have good news tho, we finally got our move in date to our new house. 2 weeks from now on the 28th. So packing has officially started at home creating a mess and more clutter but at least it wont be like that for long. I'm so excited to move and finally start putting the nursery together. I think that will make things a lot more real. I finally chose the theme that I wanted. Superhero's. So i'm offically addicted to pintrest right now which sometimes can be ur enemy lol.

I have a doctors appt monday afternoon. Other than that nothing new to report. I hope everyone is doing good!!!

Great news about the house Sam! I hope all of your packing goes well and that the move is reasonably stress free :)

congrats on the move Sam!! That'll def make the time go by faster too :)
The 28th is when we're getting married!! We're going to to courthouse so it's nothing big. but after we're having a dinner with close friends and some family and then that night taking a mini vacation all weekend to the beach. we live really close to the beach but we're gonna act like tourists and stay in a hotel, sleep in and have our cell phones off for the whole weekend! it'll be nice to kinda "get away" before the baby gets here....
I hope everyone is doing well!

Congrats Sam!

Congrats to you too Audra!

The countdown continues! 6 weeks 5 days. Lol

Audra?! Congrats <3<3!!! I'm tatally loving the phones being off the whole weekend! I would love a little court wedding. I tried to talk OH into something like that about a month and a half ago and he didn't seem to interested. He rather have a wedding. Which is nice but I rather save that money for something else more worthwhile right now. To me it's more of a want than a need. And the current budget only supports needs lol... I'm super excited for you tho!

nmpjcp2015- Okay I'm just getting more and more jealous of your countdown lmao! 10 weeks seems like a lifetime away. Even tho I will probably be greateful for the extra couple of weeks once the time comes. Are you ready? Did your first come early?

I have my doctors appointment this afternoon. I'm to the point where she is just annoying me. Since I've been seeing seeing her she has never once measured my stomach. I remember my doctor that I had for DD measured me everytime. Isn't that whats suppose to happen? AND from what I gathered from the maternity tour last week the doctor that is on staff at the time I go into labor is the one that will be delivering the baby. When was she going to tell me that. I guess this is what I get for going someplace big like Kaiser. With DD I had a private insurance plan. This time I'm using my work insurance....

Anyways packing isn't going the greatest. It seems like there's just so much to do that it's unmotivating. UGHHHHHH I feel like all I'm doing is complaining. Sorry girls. Forgive me....

When DH and I got married, we did it in our basement. My dad officiated because he's a minister and we probably spent total around $250. The only thing I regret is not having professional pictures. The rest I didn't care about. We plan on possibly renewing our marriage at the 5 year mark.

Sam - this is my first birth child. I have a step-daughter. My sister has three though and the first one was 2 months early and the other two had to be induced. So I'm just biding my time :coffee:

I'm in the same situation as you are regarding health insurance and my doctor. I'm birthing at the hospital I work at because that's who my insurance is though and the discount is awesome, but the person who is delivering won't be my current doctor, there are 9 of them on rotation plus residents and attendings. Also, I feel like my visits are a waste of time. They don't bother explaining anything. I had to ask them what the measurements were. I basically go in, get weighed, pee in a cup, have my BP checked, and they measure my stomach and say see you later. I'm glad prenatal visits are no charge.

NO. I'm not ready. I have a lot of small things still left to do, but I am ready to see him though. And to have my own body back. I'll miss him wriggling around though, and having him all to myself. It's hard to believe that I love someone so much that I haven't met yet.

YES a total waste of time! Thats all they do to me, but not even the stomach measurement. I don't even know why I see a dr... a damn assistant can book my next appt and send me on my way.
Whatever, thats what I'm stuck with so might as well put on a happy face.

First ones are so exciting. You think u love him now, just wait until u hold him in ur arms for the first time. Your going to learn a whole new meaning for the word LOVE!

So I wasn't expecting today's appt to go as it did. Totally sucked I guess just in the last month I have gained 12 lbs. depressed me tremendously. Anyways the dr. said that the baby is measuring bigger than he should and she's leaning toward having me induced at 37 weeks. She said if I go til my due date he will probably be 11 lbs. and I wouldn't be able to have him vaginally.

Wasn't the appt I thought I was going to have....

I'm sorry to hear that Sam. :hugs: How much bigger is your little man measuring? I'm sure everything will be absolutely fine.

I just came back from the obstetrician and mine's measuring 2 weeks ahead. I'm the opposite - I need a c-section (and want one) so I reaaaalllly don't want to deliver via my hoo-ha.

Awww Sam, that really stinks. I'm sorry to hear the appointment didn't go so well. I guess the bright side is that they finally took some measurements and are trying to think of how to make sure you and baby are safe in the long run.

Hugs.

I'm sorry to hear that Sam. :hugs: How much bigger is your little man measuring? I'm sure everything will be absolutely fine.

I just came back from the obstetrician and mine's measuring 2 weeks ahead. I'm the opposite - I need a c-section (and want one) so I reaaaalllly don't want to deliver via my hoo-ha.

Hit Girl... I DO NOT want a C-section. I'd rather push him out any day. Maybe it's because this is my first and possibly last baby, I want the full experience. Lol. A C-section does sound nice sometimes though.

She didn't really tell me how big he is measuring. All she said was she was going to schedule me for another ultrasound at 35 weeks and then she'll make the descision on when to schedule the induction but probably around Oct 8ish...

I guess if thats the only way I can push him out then I have to just suck it up and do it. Because I really do not want a c- section. (No offense Hit Girl) I just feel like its not for me. I would be terrified!

I guess thats what I get for talking crap about the doctor lol...

Hahahaha! No offense taken at all! I know I'm the odd one out with c-sections. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->