Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahaha, shes bein a ditsy dog today she thought she cudnt get out b4 but she blaintly cud so she cried that much and attckd the curtain i had to go help!!!lol.u ok chick? jeremy kyle is doing my ed in today, load of kids pregnant wantn lie detectors 4 ther fellas and dna tests :mad: xxxxxxxxxx

haha yerr thats wa i asked short ass lol awwwww ness bless, u dnt luk that small from ur pix!!!awww bless!!!!ooooo exciting!!! xxxxxxxx

sorry ur feelin shit shey xxxx

Thank you Loren
how you been doing lately haven't talked to you much

fine thanx hun, bk TTC'n this month so all ready, am very very positive this month as ive got a round abouts of wen i might OV so gna BD 8days straight so i cover all days and DF is geting me concieve plus tomorrow coz he didnt go to colege to day the lazy shit!!!lol.the marathon starts in 2 days haha.a pyschic woman emails me basically shit but i emailed her the other day saying i dont want help with money and i'm not paying you to help me either, and she emailed back really nice, i was shocked because i thought she was a con haha she stil could be like, but i had an email this morning saying "a surprising change is going to happen for you before the end of june...(important date:8th june 2010)" so hopfully thast means sumthin because 8th june is CD15 lol xxxxxx howve you been hun?xxx

Ive been ok had to take my son to the doctor yesterday cause he had a fever of 101.4 but the night before it was 103.

awww has he had anything else with it? tummy ache?a cold? what did the docs say?x

The doc said it was viral and it will run it's course. he had runny nose, cough, and diarrhea with it and sore throat

ooh loren, youd beta get jiggy on the 8th! Woopie! Haha. Hope ur wee boys ok shey. What the dr say? Oh and for all girls mentioning sizes u.s sizes are 2 sizes behind ours, so ur size 4 is our size 8 and ur size 10 is our 14 etc x

awwww hope hes ok n ow shey!!! inooo i'll have too haha :D o god i need to b sat in a beer garden sumwer!!! weathers larvly!!! i havent checkd on mia for like an hr or so i think now am dreadn to c wa am gna go out to ina min!!!!ur 16 is a 20 here shey xxx

Aww Shey sorry you're not feeling well - sounds like you and your son have a sucky viral infection hope you both feel better soon!

Ha ha Di and Loren I'm a right short ass my mum calls me oompa loompa cos I'm about the same height :haha: 5'2" (just under) Mark is 6ft though and his sister is just under 6ft (dont know how cos his mum and dad are well short lol)

oh damn. DS is better i took him to daycare this morning so he is doing fine. hehe

aww hope u feel better soon shey xx ru testin this month?? xx

Thank you GemGem I hope to test in a couple of weeks or so

oooo hw excitin!! hows it wiv u an ur bf?? im just gona go th shop b bak soonish xxxx

Ness, great pics! I love when the U/S are so detailed and you can see little thigh bones, lips and noses. Glad it went well for you.
Hey Di and Shey
Gem, dang woman I just don't know what's going on with you honey. Hopefully you can get an answer at your clinic appt today.
Jo, hope you are getting some good rest in after your night shift.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"