Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi Gem how you feeling chick? No sign of AF hopefully! Stil feeling very hopeful for your bfp xxx

Doing pretty well. Just working on some paperwork at home for work....blah. Sorry to hear your little one is sick. I hate when the babies don't feel well.

well im gonna go get me some lunch am very hungry

hey kel hows thinks? Ness my mum is 5ft nothing, dad is 6ft 2 lol. Im 5ft 7 brother is 5 ft 10 so am sure bubs wil be tall lol x

hey girlies.
Nicked matts computer so I can update my chart.

It's hard to know how our kiddos will turn out with crazy genetics. LOL My ex is only 5'9" and I'm 5'5". My DD is already very tall for her age and is all legs. Have no idea where she gets it from. My DH is over 6 ft tall and his ex is like 5'11" yet there DS is very small and short for his age. We are hoping his DS will start growing and my DD will stop. LOL

haha aww Kel! my ex is 6'7 and i'm 5'7 and our DS is already 35 inches

awww thanks ness hunny, i hope so 2 but with it bein a late ov again im still not sure we BD enough!! Just back from superdrug tho an got 4 more tests hahahaha, they must think im goin mad in tha shop!!! they r the most sensitive so we will see!! went the family planning clinic 2 and spoke 2 a nurse, she said i seemed stressed!! prob cos i knew more than her and was goin on wiv myself...luteal phase....ovulation...implantation....hcg....lol givin all the facts an they must get so many girls who dont even know when they last were on!!! so funny!!!! she said i should leave tempin, opks, and just relax and let it happen??? i explained but then i wont kno wen ov is bt she didnt really say much....i asked her about concieve + and preseed and she'd never heard of them!! said i should just be natural and do it lots hahahahahaha i dont know about that!! i didnt even wana mention softcups....she'd of thort i was a complete nutter hahahahaha. think im gona still do them all.

she gave me an interestin booklet and it says:
in every 100 couples ttc:
around 30 will concieve within 1 month
around 75 will concieve within 6 months
around 90 will concieve within 1 year
the remaining 10 will take longer or need help to get pg.

hahahahaha what about if u had a mc and ur cycles r loopy
doctors n nurses....i just dont know anymore, dnt tel u much, bt guess they cant tell u ur preg if ur not ahahaha xxxxxxxxxxxx

that is true Gem docs and nurses dont tell ya anything these days

i just feel like givin up now, actually had enuff!!! im nt pg dont know why im wastin my time, wen my cycles rnt right im never gona get pg even if i do bd everyday, use opks, temp, concieve + , grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

awwwwwwwwwwww i need to just 4 get it 4 a wile. i need 2 try, cannot keep doin this every month

gona go and see if i can kick my arse in2 gear. gona join the gym!! lol

Hey girlies back from our night out 3 pubs and a restraunt in 3 hours Matt is now curled on the sofa complaining of being bloated. lol

yup poor boy had to come back early. I would have stayed out later

lol ur mad!! glad u hada gud nite! wen the witch shows im gona get messy!! cant wait!! ive been sooooo moody wiv oh today i just kno she is comin hahahaha

Gem darling :hugs: I know how you feel. I am on cd 50 now. I am tired and have had enuff too.

LOL Jo tell Matt now he knows how you will feel when you are preggo.

awww :hug: shan its sooo rubbish isnt it!!! just waitin and waitin!!! im gettin sooo fed up, as well cos im bloooooated, and cant fit my summer clothes like i can wen ive jus had af!! i really wanted bfp, but now i will gladly take the witch so i can jus start again!! its worse not knowin whats goin on and being totally helpless!!! all these women with nice regular 28 day cycles.......what i wud giv 4 them!! hhahahahaha xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"