Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats tha tea people drink to bring on af??? i mite get some!! xxxx

i didnt no ther was 1!!!ino u drink raspberry leaf tea to try n bring on labour xxx

hiiiiiiii

jus checkd ebay and mia has emailed me sayin my spell is done and my letter will be with me in a few days......did she tell u wen she was gona cast it??? xxxxxxxxxxx

she told me she was going to cast it at the wkend, which was last wkend and then msgd agen afta i asked 4 an update sayn she had cast it it went well and ad recieve the spel n sharm this week.stil waiten :( i best get it tmra!!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

awwww i kno ye its been a wile now!! i jus did a superdrug cos im sad lol and left it bout 10 minutes!! i can see the faintest line, so can oh, its barely ther but not sure if i left it 2 long xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i had to leav it cos at 3mins it was still pinky.
i just dont think anythin of it anymore, oh is goin mad at me sayin i always do this hahahahahaha he is right xxxxxxxxxxxxx

lol gem I know. It's shit. I would love af. Please ..im beggn lol. I've been bloated too. So I know what you mean. Mia said she was castn tonight. I hope it does well for me...:)

aawww i hope it does 2 shan xxx she said shes done mine!!! jus got my email :) the letter and bracelet should be here soon. lorens stil not got hers yet!! xxxxxxxxxx

have u opend it up???take a pic n send it to my fne.and a negative pic of it yno wen u change its colour.ino i hope to god they cum tomorow i start my 8 day bf marathon in 2days!!!am CD11 as of now xxxx

my fone is shit hun, il do it off jays so itl be a diff number!!!
i kno its gettin on now with them 4u!!! ooooo lol omgggg u r gettin a bfp in less than 3weeks woooooooooooooooooooooooooo and then we r gonna be bump buddies!!!!! fxd!!!!!! it wud of timed us back together hahahahaha xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i just tried but its so thin and faint u cant even see it on his fone on negative ha we both hav shit fones, omgggggg i can really c it tho i hope this is the start of a bfp and not evap!! defo testin in the am!! no more wees or drinks!!

my fone is shit hun, il do it off jays so itl be a diff number!!!
i kno its gettin on now with them 4u!!! ooooo lol omgggg u r gettin a bfp in less than 3weeks woooooooooooooooooooooooooo and then we r gonna be bump buddies!!!!! fxd!!!!!! it wud of timed us back together hahahahaha xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

okey doke huni...inoooooooooooooooooooooooooo am absoloutly crapn meself with excitement haha!!!!yerrrrr we wil be deffo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!scouts honour!!!!!!hahah arghhhhh.:D :D :D :D :D well AF is due between 20th-27th so :D FX'd this is allll our month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D arghhh.hahahahahahaha ano yer xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

this one is thinner but darker i think. jay ses he cud see the other 1 more last time but tha was defo an evap!!!!! :)

o lorennnnnnnnnn i sooooooooo wana be bump buddys xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i just tried but its so thin and faint u cant even see it on his fone on negative ha we both hav shit fones, omgggggg i can really c it tho i hope this is the start of a bfp and not evap!! defo testin in the am!! no more wees or drinks!!

awww ok lv, hahaha mines poo too!!!arghhhhh dnt ur gna make me get butterlfly excited pains hahaha then i start feeln sik!!!haha gdgdgdgdgdggdgd xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx really hope this is it 4ya chick :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:yipee: :headspin: :D :D :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

inooooooooooooooooo i wna b bump buddys so bad too!!!!OH n tha dnt undastand nona this!!!! am glad av got u lot to moan and get all the ttc questions off my chest!!!!!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

brad sat next to me today and sed wtf is ttc, af and cd44...hhahaha i went awww it dusnt matter go away hahaha xxxxx

me 2 but i can jus see it bein an evap!!! lol. i reallllllllllllllllllllly hope so, shud show abit mor in the mornin it tha was implantation the other day, so if nothin im jus gonna leave it a while!! omg im prayin it is darker xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hahahahaha so funny!!! i kno i sed ' yano ur oh' to my mate the other nite and she went 'my wattttt' lol. and at the clinic today i was like af, ib, hahahahaha had to stop an fink.....im always sayin af 2 my mate at wrk and shes at it ' wtf' hahhahahahaha so funny!!!!!!!!!!!!

awwww av got everything crossd 4 u babe even my legs!!!!! haha txt me asoon as u pee tmra chick!!!!xxxxxxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"