Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
awwww av got everything crossd 4 u babe even my legs!!!!! haha txt me asoon as u pee tmra chick!!!!xxxxxxxxxxxx

awwwww thanxxxxxxxxxx hunni xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx i will deffo txt ya!!! omg im not gona sleep tonite now cos of a probable bluddy evap!!!!! ahahahahaha

gdgdgdgdggdgd.awwwww dnt worry!!!u gta sleep to make tha pee gather the HCG :p ;) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Awww Gem, I'm so excited for you! I really hope this is it for you babe. Fingers crossed.

oh I long for cd11 lmao.

she's done ur spell loren?

that's awesome gem. All about the same time:) :hugs:
gem I'd take another one sat. Mine didn't get dark on 2 dif brands the 3rd one it did

awww i do 2 but im not sure if it was an evap. i fort i cud see it b4 10 mins but it was so pinky all over it tuk a wile to settle then 10mins later its ther. cud be an evap tho. omgggggggg i really hope this is it and not a stupid evap!! oh sed he cud see the evap more the other day, i think thas a gud sign as it dusnt look like the other day it looks thinner xxxxxxxxxx

yer sdhan she done mine on the wkend!!and shan ur spell will have been cast now its 1am here :D haha i long dpo neva mind CD shan haha but i undastand chick ur CD11 willb here soon enuff huni!!!!arghhhh stop it ur exciting me too much gem!!!hahah i cnt wait till tmra morning!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks for the pma chick!! im off 2 bed now hope its a gdgdgdgdgdgdgdgdgd lol result in the am , luvvvvvvvvvvvv u xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hahahaha gdgdgdggdgdgdgdgdgdg lol hhahahha all in 1!!!! lol ur welcum huni, spk tmra gud luckkkkkk lv uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ni niteee xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So, I was stupid and did one of those FRER 6 day early tests (at dpo). BFN. I know it is early but I feel "out" this cycle

awwwww grab that PMA back lesley!!!!! :hugs: ur not out chick!!!! cumm onnnnnn chin up huni!!!xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks, Loren :) I needed that kick in the rear... Hubby is starting to panic as we have fertility doc appt on wednesday and he is worried he'll be asked to XXX in a cup...!

Thanks, Loren :) I needed that kick in the rear... Hubby is starting to panic as we have fertility doc appt on wednesday and he is worried he'll be asked to XXX in a cup...!

ur welcum sweety :D :hugs: wel they might need him to, they wouldnt give me anything or help us until they chekd OH's swimmers to rule out that he was the problem, he panicd and we didnt go ahead with it :mad: xxxxx

Loren it is 8:57pm where i am. I've been nauseous all day and my insides feel funny

ohhh so ur 5 hrs behind us, interesting!!! lol. oooooh sounds gd chick xxxx

arghhhhhhhh dianeeee!!!!ive missed u!!!i thort u wernt gna cum on!!!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

oooer shey wunda wat it cud be?x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back