Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
me too! i wonder wat it could be. i'll give it a couple weeks and see if AF shows or not

haha nope its 2.19am now shan haha am waiting for 2.30pm for me film to start xx

Lesley, that is way early honey. I definitely don't think that means anything at all. Just hold out and test later. Got everything crossed for you!

hahaha shey i ment 2.30am!!! am waitn to watch The Lost Boys!! absoloutly love this film!!!xxx

ive got 1 on dvd lol didnt no ther was 2 lol, its on sky movies tho so thought y not its feels different watching a film on the tele rather than the dvd haha xx just herd an advert then about the world cup, it sed so many world cup babys!!! so lets hope the non preggo ladies end up concieving world cup babys!!!haha i herd Englands 1st match is with USA lol xxxx

Thanks, Loren :) I needed that kick in the rear... Hubby is starting to panic as we have fertility doc appt on wednesday and he is worried he'll be asked to XXX in a cup...!

ur welcum sweety :D :hugs: wel they might need him to, they wouldnt give me anything or help us until they chekd OH's swimmers to rule out that he was the problem, he panicd and we didnt go ahead with it :mad: xxxxx

Yep, dh is panicking but I made an early morning appt so he can't get out of the doc appt. Also, told him I'll leave him for an afternoon in case he needs a few tries... haahahahhahaa!

Lesley, that is way early honey. I definitely don't think that means anything at all. Just hold out and test later. Got everything crossed for you!

Thanks, Kel! I know it is. I was stupid to take it when I did but now I just have a feeling. i have a feeling something might be a little bit wrong that's keeping us from conceiving. but, trying to get out of this funk... :)

hahaha make sure tho that he dusnt ejaculate 3 days prior to ur appointment hun!!!otherwise they might make him go home and cum bk with a sample in few days!hahahahahahaha awwwwww he'll feel violated!!!xxx bless xxx

Hey Loren and Shey. How are you girlies tonight? I'm doing good.

Lost Boys! LOL!! I am watching 30 Rock here. It is only 8:34! And, I am contemplating going to bed. I had to take my oldest to chicago this afternoon for a casting and also had a He** day at work today. LOL... I am EXHAUSTED!

hahaha make sure tho that he dusnt ejaculate 3 days prior to ur appointment hun!!!otherwise they might make him go home and cum bk with a sample in few days!hahahahahahaha awwwwww he'll feel violated!!!xxx bless xxx

Good Point! LOLLLLLLLL

see i cum in handy dnt i haha, its just because thats what they told us to do!!so thort incase u didnt no i'd let u no!!!i love this film!!!scares me stil tho haha.casting for what hun?xx

am fine hun quite tired but want to watch this.glad ur doing gd hun xx

see i cum in handy dnt i haha, its just because thats what they told us to do!!so thort incase u didnt no i'd let u no!!!i love this film!!!scares me stil tho haha.casting for what hun?xx

am fine hun quite tired but want to watch this.glad ur doing gd hun xx

U sure are handy!!!! Yep, we don't know anything, so good to know :)

My oldest daughter models for Ford Models in Chicago. She had a casting today for a company that makes caramel apples, caramel corn, etc. She really likes it!! The neat thing is that they get her jobs for places like Sears, Carson Pirie, Kohls, and American Girl. So, I get great professional photos. Not that I'm a proud mama....LOL (can you tell this has been the only highlight to an otherwise crappy day).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"