Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her nickname is Birdie

Attachments

• Bird photo shoot 003.jpg
    Bird photo shoot 003.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 1
Thanks, Shey!! This is my youngest baby (my girlie from Russia) :)

Attachments

• Bahamas Atlantis 2010 035.jpg
    Bahamas Atlantis 2010 035.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 1
:) gdgd, awwwww bless little model!!!! omg lesley she is absoloutly beautiful!!! her hair is amazing to. little angel xxxxx

awwww ur yungest looks like a right little madam but she is absoloutly gorgeous to!!!!u must b so proud xxx if u dont mind me asking what do u mean my girlie from russia?xx

Thank YOU, Loren!! Our team now needs a BOY to keep the estrogen in check. LOL (although I'd absolutely LOVE another baby girlie)

awwwwwww haha what are you girls names??got any boy names in mind??xx

Aww Lesley they both are adorable. I wanna get my son into modeling but a lot of places here in florida are rip offs.

awwww ur yungest looks like a right little madam but she is absoloutly gorgeous to!!!!u must b so proud xxx if u dont mind me asking what do u mean my girlie from russia?xx

Thank you! She is lil miss SASS! Haha! This is my daughter Anastasia. We adopted her from Russia in 2005 when she was just a year old. She is just my baby love.

Aww Lesley they both are adorable. I wanna get my son into modeling but a lot of places here in florida are rip offs.

Shey, hello! Yep, a lot are ripoffs except the big ones which are only in big cities. But, check out Babes 'N Beaus. They are a niche agency based out of Atlanta but, I believe, they cast a ton of stuff in florida. I am not sure the website but google them. They are reputable! Ur son is a doll. You should never have to pay an agency anything in advance to rep your child. :)

awwwwww how cute haha. awwww i really really respect people like you and ur OH lesley that is 1 of the most selfless things to do ever in this hole world that is so kind!!! :hugs: xxxx infact words cannot describe what adopting a little child is!!!xxx

hey loren! Aww miss u 2 much to stay away! Haha lost boys! Bet u wish u had ur deluxe to watch it wiv! Hahaha oo er. I knw how u like ur vamps! Hahahaha am a durty biatch lolz. Lesley babe, sillygirl indeed! Far too early 4 a reliable result, u probs wudnt have even implantd yet lol. Ive got my fingerz n toes xd for u tho babe! And hahahaha when u said casting i couldnt help think of spells lol. Kel i give u permission of to bed chick u deserve the rest xxx and ooh so excitd 4 gem! Beta be a bfp, if not i wud boycott those supadrug tests! Hi shey0n shan x

awwwwwww haha what are you girls names??got any boy names in mind??xx

My girls are Lauryn (haha..like urs but spelled different) and Anastasia "Ani". For a boy, we like the name Roman for my husband's deceased father, but get this...this is weird... My husband's sister also adopted from Russia due to years of infertility. They were matched in 2008 with a baby boy...his name...ROMAN. Even same last name initial. WEIRD!

So, anyway, now, I like the name Alexander and the name Nicholas since Roman seems to be taken LOL

What about you? Do you have names chosen?? For a girl I like Ella Sophia or Ella Katherine. An aunt who I was very close to was named Ella Louise Katherine. I thought that might be a nice tribute

Lesley, both your girls are absolutely adorable! That is such a neat story about the name Roman. I like Alexander also. Good thing I'm not having another girl cause coming up with a name would have been difficult.
Hi there Di!

awwwwww how cute haha. awwww i really really respect people like you and ur OH lesley that is 1 of the most selfless things to do ever in this hole world that is so kind!!! :hugs: xxxx infact words cannot describe what adopting a little child is!!!xxx

Thanks, but, wow, did we hit the lottery...my little one is the MOST AMAZING little chick. I got her little kindergarten report card today and she is aces. A great poem..
"Not flesh of my flesh, nor bone of my bone. But, still, miraculously my own. Don't forget, no, not for a minute. You did not grow under my heart but in it."

hey loren! Aww miss u 2 much to stay away! Haha lost boys! Bet u wish u had ur deluxe to watch it wiv! Hahaha oo er. I knw how u like ur vamps! Hahahaha am a durty biatch lolz. Lesley babe, sillygirl indeed! Far too early 4 a reliable result, u probs wudnt have even implantd yet lol. Ive got my fingerz n toes xd for u tho babe! And hahahaha when u said casting i couldnt help think of spells lol. Kel i give u permission of to bed chick u deserve the rest xxx and ooh so excitd 4 gem! Beta be a bfp, if not i wud boycott those supadrug tests! Hi shey0n shan x

I am silly. I knew I was sabotaging my confidence when doing this! AND, after reading all your spell stuff, that is what I was thinking too when typing the post. LOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

haha Lesley I was gonna name my son Alexander but ended up naming him Jayden Alexander

Thanks, Kel!! They are crazy little chicks. Have you guys heard of Sillybandz?? The kids are obsessed with these crazy little plastic bracelets.

Kel, what is your boy name??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back