Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
awwwwwww haha what are you girls names??got any boy names in mind??xx

My girls are Lauryn (haha..like urs but spelled different) and Anastasia "Ani". For a boy, we like the name Roman for my husband's deceased father, but get this...this is weird... My husband's sister also adopted from Russia due to years of infertility. They were matched in 2008 with a baby boy...his name...ROMAN. Even same last name initial. WEIRD!

So, anyway, now, I like the name Alexander and the name Nicholas since Roman seems to be taken LOL

What about you? Do you have names chosen?? For a girl I like Ella Sophia or Ella Katherine. An aunt who I was very close to was named Ella Louise Katherine. I thought that might be a nice tribute

i like ur little girls way of spelling lauryn!!!its unusual!awwwwww ther lovley names... oooh that is wierd hahaha.i like all ur names hun!!!i love ella!!i wants ella or ellie but my best friend had a little girl 2yrs ago and named her the full title of what i wanted Ellie-Mai!!wasnt happy haha but now i have Millie Louise for my little girl and Jack Anthony James for my little boy. both first names wer just names we like, and Louise is OH's deceased nana and anthony is OH's dad and James is my dad.yerr that is a nice tribute huni :) xxx

I LOVE the name Jack for a little boy but didn't go with our last name. LOL

hey loren! Aww miss u 2 much to stay away! Haha lost boys! Bet u wish u had ur deluxe to watch it wiv! Hahaha oo er. I knw how u like ur vamps! Hahahaha am a durty biatch lolz. Lesley babe, sillygirl indeed! Far too early 4 a reliable result, u probs wudnt have even implantd yet lol. Ive got my fingerz n toes xd for u tho babe! And hahahaha when u said casting i couldnt help think of spells lol. Kel i give u permission of to bed chick u deserve the rest xxx and ooh so excitd 4 gem! Beta be a bfp, if not i wud boycott those supadrug tests! Hi shey0n shan x

ive missd uuuuuuuuuu lots and lots hahahahah even if i had 1 i havent gt the energy!!!!!hahaha mmm vamps thooo yummy michael in this is the ony nice lukn vamp!!!hahaha thats wa we lv little bit of filth my darling hahaha.how cum ur up late chick??xxxx

OK ladies, I'm going to bed!! Have a fantastic night! Think I will be getting up in the morning at 6a!

Lesley, here are pics of my DD. Her name is Shalie Madison. Our little man will be named Cade William.

Attachments

• Shay b-ball.jpg
    Shay b-ball.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Shay grad.jpg
    Shay grad.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 2
i wanted my kids to have my second name but OH is having non of it haha and i dont mind u girls nowen my name i wanted them to have Carberry but ther getn OH's second name which is Gerard xxx

omg kel ur little girl is gorgeous shes the image of u!!!!and her name is so unusual but really nice!!!and i love cade aswel!!! xxx

ni nite lesley xxxxxxxxxxxx

Lesley, here are pics of my DD. Her name is Shalie Madison. Our little man will be named Cade William.

Aww..little Shalie, I can't go to be yet without saying "What a gorgeous girl!" My little dd would kill for that loooonnnngg hair! Btw, Cade is a GREAT boy name!

haha Lesley I was gonna name my son Alexander but ended up naming him Jayden Alexander

I like Jayden Alexander! We are also considering Jacob Alexander :)

haha! my mom came up with jayden and now there are too many jayden's time for new names.

There are too many Jacob's now too!! That was our top choice but seems to be too popular now.

That's cause of the Twilight movies

i wanted my kids to have my second name but OH is having non of it haha and i dont mind u girls nowen my name i wanted them to have Carberry but ther getn OH's second name which is Gerard xxx

When you say second name, does that mean a middle name or last name? Gerard would make a great actress or actor last name! lol...so would Carberry though. :)

haha Lesley I was gonna name my son Alexander but ended up naming him Jayden Alexander

haha! my mom came up with jayden and now there are too many jayden's time for new names.

There are too many Jacob's now too!! That was our top choice but seems to be too popular now.

I LOVE Twilight...read the books first now have seen the movies.

I took this pic of my son yesterday he wasn't feeling too good then

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs295.snc3/28432_395869141495_621316495_4662871_939922_n.jpg

I LOVE Twilight...read the books first now have seen the movies.

I've read the books and seen the first two movies and am waiting for the 3rd movie to hit theatres.

Aww...thank you ladies. I think she's pretty darn cute myself. LOL She is lucky and got her dad's gorgeous blue eyes. Her dad's name is Shane so I took half his name and half mine and came up with Shalie. I thought it was perfect considering she is the best of both of us. Cade doesn't have any special meaning. My DH and I just started making a list together and both really liked it. William is after my daddy since this is will be his only grandson.

lesley ur daughters are beautiful, and yours 2 kel! Shey ur son is very cute! Loren am always up late lol. Hahaha thats what hapenz when ur a bum, or a childless housewife to put it politely! Be bk soon x

ooo no second name is surname lol, so the babys names would be Millie Louise Gerard and Jack Anthony James Gerard xxxx haha ino thers a famous footballer who plays for Liverpool his second name is gerrard xxx (quite sexy haha) i love twilight to!!!! cnt wait for the new 1 at the end of june xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"