Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lesley ur daughters are beautiful, and yours 2 kel! Shey ur son is very cute! Loren am always up late lol. Hahaha thats what hapenz when ur a bum, or a childless housewife to put it politely! Be bk soon x

hahahaha heres ya m8!!!!! xxxxxxxx

awwww thats lvly and so lucky u came out with such a beutiful name!!! jesus mine wud be Lordley hahah or Braren hahaha lordleys gta ring to it haha bt u wont catch me callen my kids it haha.xxxx

thank you Di! Loren I cant wait either and i can't wait for the 18th! I get to go to the harry potter theme park in orlando and meet the cast members

arghhh shey u r lucky!!!! its not out here till the 30th!!!xxx

Thank you Loren! he looks more like me everyday lol, which is a good thing

oh i dont get to see the new twilight movie til the 30th too

Di, I am jealous. I wish I could have your schedule. I love to sleep in although after years of having a kiddo late is about 8am. At least I still get my naps in some days.

oooh i got excited and thort u sed it ws out on the 18th in america haha.

right girlies am goin to bed!!!! av gt fuzzy teeth from drinking too much sprite haha and gta b up real erly gta day out with OH's mum!i dont even go out with my mum hahaha.ni nite girls love u all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

haha no Loren i said the 18th im goin to the grand opening of the harry potter theme park at Universal in Orlando

hiya every1

well it was a bfn this mornin :( af must be late. o well guess il hav 2 wait another 50ish days to see!!! anyway ive decided to take a break from bnb, love all you girls but ttc is takin over my life and i need to concentrate on somethin else insted of ttc 24/7. maybe it will happen 4 me tha way. i hope u all understand, not sure when ill be back on, hahaha maybe soon if i cant keep away, but i want to try. its gona be so hard 4 me this month and i jus need to keep busy with other things. loren, di, jo, rach, kim, shan, lesley, karen and shey hope u all get ur bfps soon. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey girlies Wow way to much to read from last night.
How is everyone?

Hugs Gemma,
We are allways here if you want us.

Gem :hugs: I know how you feel on cd 51 here! Its hard. I am more than fed up now. I am just like whatever. Its just not gonna happen anytime soon. Tired of ttc.

iya girls, awww gem :hugs: ino ow u feel with the bnb taken over ur life thats y i giv it a break last month and bleev me it workd a world of wonders!!!!!love u chick xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

u all ok? my spell arriv ed this morning along with a little charm, my bracelet and a big peice of rose quartz :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aww Gem we'll miss ya! don't give up on ttc it will happen

Shan don't give up hope.

huge hugs gemma :hug: keep in touch by text at least babe and stay away frm those superdrug tests they are evil to u! Luv u babe xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"