Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi girls

hope everyone is ok, I've had a manic day and had to have a nap as feel poop so just checking in now.

Gem so sorry you got a bfn this morning totally understand you taking time of bandb xxxxxx it's funny every cycle I never so much as got a hint of an evap on superdrugs but those horrible FRER's and IC's I got evaps and antibody strips visible which sucked :( :hugs: xxxxx I hope you're ok xxx

Di hi baby how are you? xx

hi ladies. i have managed to get on here quickly. havent had time to have proper catch up. i promise that next week i will be back properly. my stupid laptop is getting fixed.

i just wanted to let you all know that i love you all very much and am missing you all loads.

ness i love your scan pic huni

i have 16week scan on tuesday so i will get another pic up providing everything goes ok.

hope everyone is well

xxxxxx

Just stopped in to say Hi to everyone looks like I've missed everyone today

Gem:hugs:

My dh man NESTING is keeping me way to occupied and a little on the crazy side well more so then usual all I can say is he is in for it once MY nesting kicks in if he thinks he is getting out of PAINTING he is sadly mistakeing im creating a mental list of all the stuff he is gonna do and he darn well better have a smile on his face while he does it lol

finally ppl in here!!! haha, iyaaa ness aww hope u feel better!!!bubs is really kikn ur butt!!which is gd!hope and and baby legs r ok sweety xxxxx iyaaa kirstie we miss uuuuuu!!!!! love u too chick hope u n spud r ok, and :D 4 the 16wk scan on thursday :D :D :D cnt eait to c the scan pic xxxxx iyaaaa nicole!!haha awww on ur OH nesting haha bless hope u n baby r ok huni!!xxxxx iyaaa jo u ok huni?xxxxx yeloooooooo Di!! u ok sweety xxxxxxxxxxxx iyaaaaa kellll u ok hun?xxxxxx

Bed ina minute. have to be up before 6 for work eugh. tooo hot. Ruddy :witch: won't go now

Hi Loren! How are you doll? I am having a rough day but hopefully it will get better.

hey loren. Glad ur feeling happy babe. Gdnite jojo. Sorry ur having a hard day kel :flower: hows puppy doin? X

was about to reply to the others but therv gon!

i was happy haha i keep goin in n out of moods. jekyl n hyde tonight!!!wa u doin huni xxx

hahaha like ur lil smyleez! Am ok, got chants frm that other spell lady to do 2nite x

Thanks Di. I had to make an emergency trip to the dentist today. I have an infected tooth that is throbbing and has the whole left side of my face in pain. So I am starting antibiotics today and hopefully they can pull it soon. The puppies are great. I can't believe how big Sadie is getting. She is such a hand full already. I meant to ask you the other day how your hubby is doing now?
Loren, love the dancing ninja smilie! That is awesome.

You ladies better be chanting your butts off! We need some new BFPs!!! I am having withdrawals over here.

was going a little crazy on my own. Looks like its gona be a quiet weekend in here. Not much going on. Lesley will be testing 2mro, 11dpo! Fxd we get a team :bfp: at last x

oooh al reply to ur post now kel.....i'm fine thanx hun :) haha.awwww boooo to the paining tooth!!!toothache is a bitch!!!what do u have to do di?? ino we do!1 of us has GOT to get 1 hopefully lesley tomorow but the girls who are spelling it up thers gota b if not all then atleast 1 of us has gta get bfp end of the month!!!! i done the 1st half of mine yesterday (4/06/10) and ive got to do the rest at 1.30pm.ino i thort that Di!!! and y thank u 4 complimenting the dancing ninja he sed thanx haha.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ok so can sum1 tel me right warning..TMI....just went 4 a nessie special haha and wen i wiped ther ws EWCM and i havnt BD'd since about wed afternoon so ino its nt left over spermys????xxxxxxxxxxxxx

aww kel big hugs :hugs: nothing worse than toothache! Such an awful pain that you cant escape from or sleep! Poor kellie! Dh is getting better thanks. Have noticed a big difference over the past few days and i would say he has 60% of the paralysis return to normal, so its looking good! Hows sadies biting going? Cookie monster is getting better, i just love her to bits now shes a little sweetie. She jumped in the pond at the park yesterday and was filthy so had a nice bath last nite and she looks like a drowned rat when wet lol its so funny x

loren! Its so strange u should say that! I had ewcm 2day and im only cd6!! And never get it til ov day! Maybe the spell is working on our bodies!! X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"