Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:) Just popping in to say "hello"! What a crazy day. The kiddies last day of school for summer break and they are racing around the house like madwomen

loren babe, u got an email addy? I wil send u the chants i gota do as far to big to put here lol x

inooooo i thort that to!!!! am CD12 at the minute seens tho its after midnyt.was gna start BDing cd13 bt do u think we shud start today?madness!!!i just wantd t no wen ya get it ow long afta dya OV?hhahahaha popd right in me ed wena was about to type a number 2 haha thort it sounded a little mor lady likeish haha xxx

iyaaa lesley!!!u ok?haha awwww must b excited t get outa skool for so many weeks haha xxx

Hey, Di! Well, the plan was testing tomorrow and I will but it is feeling a bit of a waste. I wasted another tested today dpo 10. BFN. Not even the faintest hint of anything line-ish. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRr

Loren, hey hey! Yup, they are out until august 23rd:wacko:

hi shan! Its still early lesley chick. Try 12dpo, most people get bfp then. Fxd 4 u! Loren, wil email you. Yes, u shud bd babe. Wnt hurt anyway, or then again knwing what i knw bout brad, maybe it will :rofl:

hi shan! Its still early lesley chick. Try 12dpo, most people get bfp then. Fxd 4 u! Loren, wil email you. Yes, u shud bd babe. Wnt hurt anyway, or then again knwing what i knw bout brad, maybe it will :rofl:

hahahahahahahaahaha to rite hahahaa!!!1 quik rude thing, used the bubble gum lube this morning must say i approve!!!haha ive promised him we'll get a cool shower b4 bed then BD might aswel start tnyt and do it ryt thru till CD20 just to be on the safe side :) xxxxxxxxx

Hey, Di! Well, the plan was testing tomorrow and I will but it is feeling a bit of a waste. I wasted another tested today dpo 10. BFN. Not even the faintest hint of anything line-ish. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRr

Loren, hey hey! Yup, they are out until august 23rd:wacko:

bloody hell thats 1 long holiday!!!!!xx

Loren, yah it is. gonna be a looonnnnggg summer. first comes the constant hyperactivity and then the "i'm boorrreeeed"

Di, I have two frers left and I figure what the he**. will use one tomorrow and then maybe one sunday or monday.

hahaha true!!!u got any plans wile ther off?xxxx

Lesley I hear ya. LONGGGG Summer and boredom.

Yes I am excited to meet my in laws

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79