Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg callie and ness! What gorgeous cute bumps you girls have!! Shan so happy ur dr has given you help chick. Sometimes mother nature needs a helping hand! X

i hope its your lucky month sheena! Fxd 4 u x hows things with the bf? X

Massive difference! In heinsight I'm quite glad I was not pg for hen do cause so much drinking! (not glad bout the mc obviuosly but you know what o mean!)

yeah I know what you mean chick - at least you will have been able to have a good hair let down after the mc which is what you needed :flower:

I know it's proper sticky out now! Glad everyone knows now as it's very visible! x

omg callie and ness! What gorgeous cute bumps you girls have!! Shan so happy ur dr has given you help chick. Sometimes mother nature needs a helping hand! X

Hi babes!

Aww thank you :flower: looking forward to it getting bigger he he!

I spoke to soon about MS - feel really sick now lol might have to go sit in the meeting room and shut my eyes for a bit :sick:

I agree Shan I'm happy you have meds now, it seems like your body is trying real hard but that it needs a little helping hand as Di said :hugs:

How are you Diane? How's your little Cookie?xx

ok i just took a test for the hell of it and got a faint line

im gonna retest next week before i leave for universal studios

omg shey! So exciting! :yipee: what test u use? Pics? Could this be another team bfp? Woot! Nessie, cookie monster is amazing! Although she is a lil menace! Good training 4 having a toddler tho lol x

photo sheena? Hey girliey you cant keep us waiting til next week! Lol x

ha ha little monster keeping you on ya toes!! defo good practice my sis had an 11 month puppy and she's hard work!x

she keeps me on my toes alright! Will put photo in my avator! She has chewed through my dvd and freeview wires! The freeview had the plug ripped clean off! :shock: she is lucky she never got electricuted! My brother got a shock When he tried to switch it on though! X

he was drunk ness, so luckily all it did was sober him up a little! Lol. How u feeling nw babe? Sickness eased off? X

Hi everyone!!!
Hi Rach!!! I missed you.:hugs:
Sorry your sickness isn't going away Ness.....hopefully you will start feeling better this week. I swear, week 13 came and the ms was gone.
Where the heck is Kirstie!!!!!! We miss you and we need an update.:hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back