Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys may i come back please? had early scan today, not the best day. found out babba #5 has went to join the other 4.

so back to the bedroom we go! any you ladies in the 2ww yet?
lots o love xxxxxxxxxx

Oh honey hugs

Do you have any other babes? Edit: I just read.. that you dont. Ever heard of natural killer cells?

I could've sworn I wasn't pregnant too..you never know!

Well after that rough exam from the Dr at the ER I doubt I am... He was horrible... I'm gonna go pick up the scan and see what it says... I think I need to go get a check up and see what is going on... my nips have stayed dark, with the other lady parts as well... Its weird??
Hon I would go get an exam if you can to make sure. The ER might have missed something. My nips arent dark anymore. Although I have other things going on.

hey guys may i come back please? had early scan today, not the best day. found out babba #5 has went to join the other 4.

so back to the bedroom we go! any you ladies in the 2ww yet?
lots o love xxxxxxxxxx

Oh honey hugs

Do you have any other babes? Edit: I just read.. that you dont. Ever heard of natural killer cells?

Hey :wave:
nah never heard of that, what is it? no kids yet but not giving up without a fight! DING DING round 2. start!
xxx

Despite their fierce name, natural killer cells are actually a very important type of cell in the human body. Natural killer (NK) cells help to fight off various infections as well as cancer. In some women, though, NK cells can over react to a potential pregnancy, attacking the embryo. The end result is a miscarriage. However, a simple test can determine whether NK cells are the culprits behind your multiple miscarriages.

I just read about that the other day and it made me wonder.

I have never seen a heartbeat before even though i have had 18scans. do u reckon these NKcells are killing it early? now that is a thought! i am finally going to be getting investigated so i will ask then.
thank you ever so much xxxxx

I think so. .. I found this article finally.. I read this last week..
https://www.epsom-sthelier.nhs.uk/n...s/miracle-baby-arrives-after-18-miscarriages/

I hope its this simple for you:)

I'm not sure about the blood test the lines are there just so faint I dont want to jump the gun just in case even though I did the thing to calculate your due date lol looks like if I am it would be Nov. 1st I might be more likely to think it was a positive if I got another faint line on a different test I really dont feel preggers but doesnt feel like af either i do have this crazy hungry thing goin on i feel like im starving but I feel sick at my stomach at the same time

Shannon I was just recently given the fibro diagnosis I truly dislike the Dr. so I plan on looking for someone else and Ill do some research in to bowen therapy hope i spelled that right I really want to try something else then a pill id have to take the rest of my life.

wantabean so sorry about your loss does your docter have any idea why this keeps happeing

hopein if you dont mind me asking how old are you? I'm 37 I was just wondering if you ever get the are you crazy wanting a baby at your age remarks that makes me so mad I have an 18 year old and a 15 year old from a previous marriage and was lucky enough to be able to have a child with my new Dh I had him 2 days after turning 35 we would love to give him a sibling close to his age.

I hope you girls get some St. Patty days BFP's

Take it from me hon, pills dont work. I take supplements.. Thats what helps the most that and yoga.

Wantabean, glad you are going to get checked out..sounds like there is definitely something going on in there. I'm so sorry for your losses :hugs:

Mommaof3, aww, my due date is also Nov 1st! I hope this is it for you hun. Can't wait until you test again! Good luck :D

I'm not sure about the blood test the lines are there just so faint I dont want to jump the gun just in case even though I did the thing to calculate your due date lol looks like if I am it would be Nov. 1st I might be more likely to think it was a positive if I got another faint line on a different test I really dont feel preggers but doesnt feel like af either i do have this crazy hungry thing goin on i feel like im starving but I feel sick at my stomach at the same time

Shannon I was just recently given the fibro diagnosis I truly dislike the Dr. so I plan on looking for someone else and Ill do some research in to bowen therapy hope i spelled that right I really want to try something else then a pill id have to take the rest of my life.

wantabean so sorry about your loss does your docter have any idea why this keeps happeing

hopein if you dont mind me asking how old are you? I'm 37 I was just wondering if you ever get the are you crazy wanting a baby at your age remarks that makes me so mad I have an 18 year old and a 15 year old from a previous marriage and was lucky enough to be able to have a child with my new Dh I had him 2 days after turning 35 we would love to give him a sibling close to his age.

I hope you girls get some St. Patty days BFP's

Wow... Congrats to ya.... Yay another BFP!! a faint line is a deffo... Woohoo

I'm 42 now and Yeah I decided to wait till I was financially & emotionally available... I feel like if you keep active, i.e. exercise and a good diet anything is possible... Age is JUST A NUMBER hun.... I have'nt had any responces and I'm not one to hold back on comments trust... hehehe

Heres to a healthy and happy 9 months hun... So happy for you... :) :hugs:

Hey Shannon, brace yourself because I just read that you guys are gonna get hit with a nasty winter storm, there talking feet of snow not inches... EEKKK...

Yeah the nips are dark and so it the bits?? Gonna go get the report today after work and I'll go to the doctor for an exam by the weeks end, I need to scheduale an appt and I doubt that I can get in right away... but I'm purty sure I'm not, haven't had any signs and I did have a AF this month... GRRR Oh and I had that metal taste in my mouth a few times this week YUCK...

Hey Brandy how ya doin hun?

Hey..Kim, isn't it? I'm terrible with names.

I'm feeling a little better..I was down earlier today. Still am a little, but trying to cheer up by talking to my friends on here :) I'm still pretty irritable though! Every little thing this evening is bugging me lol...*that* part must be hormones.

Ugh I ate too much food! I gotta get used to not being able to eat much at one time, no matter how hungry I am.

Yes, Its Kim... hehe I know I'm horrible with names too ;)

Yeah its those lovely hormones raging... Grrr.... It will pass... as far as being hungry all the time that is so normal when pregnant, they say to try to eat small meals, like snacks in between with fiber like those granola bars, they will help you feel full. I'd be a horse If I ate all the time... lol The joy of pregnancy.... Just rest and take it easy, no stress young lady.... not good for you or the baby... Eat plenty of vegtables, fiber, protein and drink lots of water too... Were always here for support... ask away... :)

Girlies I am going crazy. I had bleeding gums and tooth pain yesterday and day before, metallic taste.. and my nips hurt so bad. I added all the EWCM in my chart and I have been fertile for 8 days this month with No signs of O and I think I did O and the temps arent working for me..

Okay I am putting myself in check :wacko:

lol Yeah, I'm not used to eating much at all really..but with this newfound hunger, I'm going nuts! But then when I eat a lot, I feel sooo sick. Been drinking lots of water. I may have overdone it today..swept all the floors (we have a huge house)..now I'm feeling crampy and sore. So not doing that again..the floors can be dirty for first tri lol. DH said he would help, but I know he gets busy and forget..I just gotta remind him and not get in that "ugh I'll just do it myself" kind of attitude like I usually do.

Going to be taking it very easy! I want this beanie to stick so badly. Omg, I just got all teary LOL

Sigh.

So glad I have you ladies to talk to. xo

Shannon, that sounds crazy...how frustrating! Your temps seem to be a steady pattern so far, which is odd for anyones chart I'd think..

I do know that if you put ewcm in the chart, it will show up as you being fertile no matter when you put it in..cuz I was experimenting with that before. Keep temping..it's gonna have to show you O'd sometime!

Brandy, the meeting was okay. Senthil said what he said worked. His teacher just annoys me. Everytime I say Saben needs to be challenged she cuts me off. Argh.

Kim I live at the coast. I am not one of those crazies up north lol. It says 1-2 inches for us with rain woot!

Brandy... Hang in there girlie... I would start a journal or find something to keep you preoccupied. I would lay low for a few weeks really. We all want that lil bean to stay sticky....
they say its good to exercise moderately for 30 minutes a day while pregnant, but I'd lay low for another week or so just to be safe... :flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back