Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need a blood test done, asap, Shannon..I wanna know whats going on there!

Me too. I am talking DH into it slowly. :cry:

Taking a HPt tomorrow and sat.

Don't cry... Your time will come if not now, its gonna be soon... Glad to hear your gonna take another test Great news... I can't wait to hear another BFP!! Yay....

Now where is Jellie... maybe she can tune into this.. I'm going to talk to my friend today and get another reading... hope its good news... :happydance:

OMG you have all the symptoms i had weeks ago!! You need to get tested woman! So excited for you my dear :happydance:

So i have decided that i am now getting ready 2 ov again lol my scan today showed a heavily lined uterus and the bub was long gone.

Also got told that my uterus is reversed ...........? Anyone?

xxxxxxxxx :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

I've heard of a tilted uterus.... So sorry for your loss hun.... Keep those spirits up... Round 2 Ding Ding...

I agree, Shannon needs to test tomorrow morning FMU... I can see 2 lines poppin :)

I've heard of a tilted uterus.... So sorry for your loss hun.... Keep those spirits up... Round 2 Ding Ding...

I agree, Shannon needs to test tomorrow morning FMU... I can see 2 lines poppin :)

Sorry its a retroverted uterus...? I am ready for the slippery little bugger this time, aint getting away that easily lol

Shannon cant wait, will keep you in my prayers :thumbup:
xxxxxxxxxx

Well ladies, I have to run.... gonna go downtown and get the report and see what it says... I'm pretty sure I'm not prego... but questionable symptoms... GRRR... I'll try to get back on tonight... Chow

Let us know as soon as you can, Kim. Will be thinking of you. :hugs: Good luck, dearest.

I'm gonna go take a shower. Be back soon!

Don't cry... Your time will come if not now, its gonna be soon... Glad to hear your gonna take another test Great news... I can't wait to hear another BFP!! Yay....

Now where is Jellie... maybe she can tune into this.. I'm going to talk to my friend today and get another reading... hope its good news... :happydance:

I am trying not to be upset..but you know. My sister said I will have good news on sat. Maybe that's the day.

gl @ your reading.:)

I hope so Shannon.... Its your turn now...

Thanks girlie.... please try to stay calm and relax it will happen... stress is not good for you... we both endured too much of that last month and look what happened to us both :(

Did I forget to mention that I have had cravings for chocolate peanut long johns and greenbeans... cold right out of the can, last night.... hehehe

I think I'm losing it... haha

thank you wantabean..it seems I have the same symptoms as last month.

I read this am that can cause mc.

Well I dont know if I am or not but the gas thing I have feels like I got a mini volcano in there bubbling away I have been doing some very unlady like burping i burp so much that sometimes I give myself the hiccups the metallic taste had that last week very nasty and the bleeding gums started last night and again this am so Shannon sounds to me like you have some pretty good pregger signs maybe you caught the egg this month after all no way you would have missed it with all the BDing you and hubby have been doing maybe your just one of the women who has to be really late for a BFP to show on a test I dont know alot about supplaments could that maybe keep it from showing and my daughter was like your son she was so bored in school that they labeled her as a trouble maker but as soon as they moved her to the more advanced classes she was fine I think alot of times teachers just dont know how to handle kids who are above average especially in the lower grades

Brandy maybe you could ask the Dr. to go ahead and do a scan to ease your mind some I had a vaginal scan at 5 weeks 6 days with my little one I seen his heart beat it relieved alot of the anxiety I had and if I could air mail you some Long John silvers I would thats terrible haveing craveings and not being able to get the food you want lol

Kim Ive read the chances of twins increase I think almost double after the age of 40 wouldnt that be exciting

I appologise for my typing and spelling its awfull lol but I was just thinking wouldnt it be nice if we all had winter babies close to each other then we could all share pictures and maybe even try to plan a trip for all of us and our little snow babies to meet in person all three of mine were born in the winter 2 in Feb and the last one in Nov

Well I dont know if I am or not but the gas thing I have feels like I got a mini volcano in there bubbling away I have been doing some very unlady like burping i burp so much that sometimes I give myself the hiccups the metallic taste had that last week very nasty and the bleeding gums started last night and again this am so Shannon sounds to me like you have some pretty good pregger signs maybe you caught the egg this month after all no way you would have missed it with all the BDing you and hubby have been doing maybe your just one of the women who has to be really late for a BFP to show on a test I dont know alot about supplaments could that maybe keep it from showing and my daughter was like your son she was so bored in school that they labeled her as a trouble maker but as soon as they moved her to the more advanced classes she was fine I think alot of times teachers just dont know how to handle kids who are above average especially in the lower grades

I think so as well. Its frustrating they do not do more with smarter kids...

Yes I have that so bad the hiccups too and I also have back ache/cramps. I never get these unless I already have af or last pregnancy. My last pregnancy the bfp was light at 17 dpo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"