Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brandy, the meeting was okay. Senthil said what he said worked. His teacher just annoys me. Everytime I say Saben needs to be challenged she cuts me off. Argh.

Kim I live at the coast. I am not one of those crazies up north lol. It says 1-2 inches for us with rain woot!

Well thats good. I just saw when it said Maine and I thought of You...

Sorry to hear the teacher conference did'nt go good, those teachers are no it alls... GRRR

I'm not familiar with the charting, I just go by my cm... hehehe... Yeah I think our bodies are playing mind games with us again.... GRRRR

Shannon, that sounds crazy...how frustrating! Your temps seem to be a steady pattern so far, which is odd for anyones chart I'd think..

I do know that if you put ewcm in the chart, it will show up as you being fertile no matter when you put it in..cuz I was experimenting with that before. Keep temping..it's gonna have to show you O'd sometime!

That would be nice if it would, but I am not so sure about temping :cry:

I am literally on the couch so exhausted. :sleep: I was keeping it off the charts but decided to just add it in .. I had a feeling I Od early this month. CD 6 I was having EWCM. then around my normal O time. The 4-6 this month.:dohh:

It is odd.. I am telling ya ..my temping is weird.

Yeah, I am a regular exerciser..I miss gym! But will be careful for a bit..will definitely get back into a light routine throughout the pregnancy as it progresses.

I do have things to occupy my mind..it's just so full of baby baby baby lol.

Sudoku is fun tho!

Brandy, the meeting was okay. Senthil said what he said worked. His teacher just annoys me. Everytime I say Saben needs to be challenged she cuts me off. Argh.

Kim I live at the coast. I am not one of those crazies up north lol. It says 1-2 inches for us with rain woot!

Well thats good. Sorry to hear the teacher conference did'nt go good, those teachers are no it alls... GRRR

I'm not familiar with the charting, I just go by my cm... hehehe... Yeah I think our bodies are playing mind games with us again.... GRRRR

Mine loves too lol.

Shes been teaching for 15 years.. so there we go. Her neck got all red in the meeting redder and redder. My face does that.. so I knew she was nervous.

Yeah, I am a regular exerciser..I miss gym! But will be careful for a bit..will definitely get back into a light routine throughout the pregnancy as it progresses.

I do have things to occupy my mind..it's just so full of baby baby baby lol.

Sudoku is fun tho!

Get a prenatal yoga dvd. They have one ..the one I have.. is for all trimesters:)

I'm still temping too..don't wanna stop yet lol. It's looking ok still, I think.

I'd be clueless on that... Sorry I can't help... :hugs: Hopefully things will work out for ya...

Stop soon missy! It might flux in a week or two.

Do you have gas after you eat? I have had this on and off for since friday. Its weird.

Omg yes..I have gas all the time now :blush:

Last night while I was trying to sleep, my stomach was rumbling SO much..it was crazy. I've never experienced that much before. It wasn't hunger, just gas moving around in there.

I'm finding that I feel slightly nauseated after I eat.

Here's my chart

I'll probably stop temping pretty soon. This week maybe...lol.

Thats normal.... Thats when I knew I was pregnant, the stomach constantly growling and the ever so lovely gas... hehehe and the Nausea is common in early pregnancy... Grrr

See. I have had that long enough!

Edit: see why I feel crazy. I ate a sandwich and you can here my stomach..

You need a blood test done, asap, Shannon..I wanna know whats going on there!

Thats normal.... Thats when I knew I was pregnant, the stomach constantly growling and the ever so lovely gas... hehehe and the Nausea is common in early pregnancy... Grrr

Yup. I barfed once with DS.

The nausea is the worse.

Oh yeah, I know they're all common...it's just different when you actually experience it lol. The growling even woke me up! DH said theres a whole construction site going on in there.

Meee too.... I agree..... :) The waiting and guessing is too exhausting... Go get a Blood test shan

I never had MS with DD..but that was 10 yrs ago and I know every pregnancy is different.

Oh yeah, I know they're all common...it's just different when you actually experience it lol. The growling even woke me up! DH said theres a whole construction site going on in there.

Think of it as making room for the baby, its stretching day by day.... and thats a good sign... the gas will get worse they say.... poor thing.... lol
Nausea, eat crackers that will help too ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"