Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive read that sometimes a very weak positive that doesnt become darker in a few days can indicate a chemical because your hcg levels are suppose to double every 2 to 3 days so now that has me worried but my cycle varries so I dont know if Im a day late or testing to early. I will just be glad when DH gets home so I can go to town and buy a couple diff test to see I hate the iffy lines to bad you dont get like a plus sign on your belly as soon as the sperm finds the egg none of this guessing if its a line or a plus sign or did I test to early

that would be awesome for testing.

I had a chemical last month but don't be worried some gals never get a dark hpt

Aww Shannon, hope you feel better soon :( :hugs:

Momma..I would've already asked for an early scan, but I don't even know my doc yet! He's completely new to me and his very first available appt is March 24th, which is when I'm going. I will have a scan then..seems so long to wait tho!

ah yes the uterus ,,,,,, i have no idea :shrug: you would think they would have mentioned at some point along the line. o how knows :shrug:
tbh i dont seem to have a clue whats going on lol

docs tend to make me mad.

it was right after I drank my protien shake and took my vitamins that used to make me I ll now I have cramps and backache n wanna sleep. Have had cold for four days. Think blood test mon depending on my temps.

Yes..agree with the blood test, you need one!

Well, it's midnight, and I am so tired..so bedtime for me. Talk to you ladies tomorrow xo

Aww Shannon, hope you feel better soon :( :hugs:

Momma..I would've already asked for an early scan, but I don't even know my doc yet! He's completely new to me and his very first available appt is March 24th, which is when I'm going. I will have a scan then..seems so long to wait tho!

well I was haveing some pretty bad cramping and ov pain with my last one so since I had yet to see my OB they sent me to the ER to make sure it wasnt a tubel (sp) thats how I got my vaginal scan so early Im sure everything will be ok some cramping is normal and your hgc was very good

Hubby is home YEAH goin to town and I can finally pee been holding it so I didnt have to wait lol I told him we had to HURRY he just looked at me like I was crazy ill be back in a bit hopefully with a yes or even a no just not a maybe lol

Girlies I am going crazy. I had bleeding gums and tooth pain yesterday and day before, metallic taste.. and my nips hurt so bad. I added all the EWCM in my chart and I have been fertile for 8 days this month with No signs of O and I think I did O and the temps arent working for me..

I had the same thing happen to me before I ovulated (ff showed my fertile days around 8 days or so). This changed when my temps went up...and then it showed the main 4 before and three after. It is just using your symptoms to try and make an accurate read along with your temps. With ewcm today and a temp drop, I am wondering if you are o'ing today. I guess you will know by saturday....that's supposed to be a happy day for you, correct?:hugs: and good luck.

Wantabean- I am so sorry for your loss. :hugs: We are all here for you if you need us.

How is everyone doing today?

thanks callie. I got to accupuncture tomorrow. So I will ask her lots of questions. I sure have lots of symptoms.

on date night with dh tonight.

Hey ladies themometre arrived so have my first tempreture

well I got home took my test and its a :bfp: still very early though im excited nerveous all the emotions

Sorry Mommaof3 Congratz fighting with this site again.

36.15 degrees Celsius I can't remeber if I usually runhot or cold I know its one or the other my blood andcardiovascular system tend to be a bit odd. For some onesocuddly I have a disturbingly low blood pressure. I will nowplot temp and just paste the link on here frog stays until we ha a :witch: or EGG

I did can yo seewht the hell i have done wrong. I didn't it through the tutorial but I only want to put stuff on the chart.I think you guys will tell me if I ovualate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"