Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry my internet is being a pain my name is Nicole probably should have introduced myself sooner and it wasnt fmu I just held it for about 4 hours took an frer and it was deffintly positive and I just had my first hormonal (sp) eppisode my dh said something that upset me and I busted out crying I really can relate to brandy hope thats right im terrible with names I just got that sudden feeling of panic and worry I dont know if its just something I do but I worry for about 2 weeks of the month Im ok the first couple of weeks after seeing the Ob then spend the next 2 worring until its time to see him again oh my ladies say something to calm me down I really have no one to talk to since we probably will only tell a few people till after the first tri

ff will let you know when you ovulate based on your temps and cm if you choose to use that.
when is your appointment to see your doctor about your cycle?

good luck Molly I could never get the temping and charting and shannon we have so many of the same symptoms when are you going to take another hpt

sorry my internet is being a pain my name is Nicole probably should have introduced myself sooner and it wasnt fmu I just held it for about 4 hours took an frer and it was deffintly positive and I just had my first hormonal (sp) eppisode my dh said something that upset me and I busted out crying I really can relate to brandy hope thats right im terrible with names I just got that sudden feeling of panic and worry I dont know if its just something I do but I worry for about 2 weeks of the month Im ok the first couple of weeks after seeing the Ob then spend the next 2 worring until its time to see him again oh my ladies say something to calm me down I really have no one to talk to since we probably will only tell a few people till after the first tri

We are all so happy for you!!! You can come here and tell us all about everything that you are feeling. We are all here for you when you need us!!!:hugs:

Panic ye not!
I completely blew u at OH yesterday morning after work. He hates showering the big teenager and I require both of us to shower for :sex: to happen after a10/12 hour shift I think it's needed when I get home hes still in his uniform and not an incilnation to shower. I don'toften actually ask him he's usually the initiater and frequently when showering hasn't occured within 12 hours he knows it upsets me that he can be a grub and I thought we would have a nice early morning so tospeak but nooooo. So massive argument where the sentance you better be about to start your period was uttered (grrr) he wanted to sleepon the sofa I refused this he wasn't going to a be a martyre on me so i ended up on the sofa after more silence, a very high pitched noise from me and one final yleling match.
What do you think ladies PMS?

FF istelling my chart isn'tupdated I have put dates and temps and someCM in

It had lost 3 weeks don't have a cycle for 6 months and it throws a fit so here we go. I have cheated with the first temp buthad tomake it loo intresting. And I have a ticker Yay!

It had lost 3 weeks don't have a cycle for 6 months and it throws a fit so here we go. I have cheated with the first temp buthad tomake it loo intresting. And I have a ticker Yay!

Try not to add in any fake temps because ff is going to decide on a coverline for you and if the temps are wrong, it may be harder to determine ovulation. I took my temps last cycle at various times in the beginning and only regulated the time in the second half and my coverline was higher last cycle than this cycle when I was better about taking my temp at the same time. It will also try and average when you ovulate based off of your coverline each month.

Yay on the ticker and getting your chart figured out!!!

I'ltake it out when I have more to add I justwanted a line and to check it worked

good evening ladies! So much has happened since i was last on last night! Wantabean :hugs: am so very sorry for your loss!! Where in scotland are u babe? 5 miscarriages, definately something not
Right sweetheart. Get to the bottom of it so that next bean is an extra sticky super glue one! Nicole big congratulations on the bfp! Am very happy for you!! You must be so excited!
Hello shanny babe, thanks for noticing my absence, lol. Had a busy day! Was at the hospital for my arthritis. They now reckon i dont have it and its possibly muscular or arthropothy? Who knows? Maybe thats good and my dr will be better if i have to see him about problems with ttc! Sounds like senthil put the teacher in her place! Thats good! Sorry Your not feeling well! Dont want to get your hopes up with your symptoms and all that, but i sense its too early for u for a bfp! I really feel its coming, just not yet. :hugs: has ff detected ov yet babe?
And yip jo that sounds like pmt lol. Ud better go make up with oh, once hes had a shower lol.
Brandy hope u have a well deserved peacefull sleep.
Kim hunny, am telling you sweetheart, ur bodies playing tricks! I strongly sense a march baby. I really feel thats the birth! But maybe im wrong and that might be the concePtion. But you need to bump into richard first! He will pop the question when you get your bfp, even though he will have been thinking about it before hand!
Do you know anyone called bert, or bart? I know strange names lol but feel richie will have a connection with someone with a name like this.
I also sense the name hugh? Another strange one. Maybe my minds needing a sleep lol. Keep getting thoughts that i feel will mean nothing to you. Maybe they wont just now. But maybe they will soon?
Em...hows all my other lovely ladies? Xxx

very nice ticker molly i liked the frog though but as long as you have it working yeah for you I am terrible with stuff like that took me forever just to figure out how to get my picture in the avatar lol

very nice ticker molly i liked the frog though but as long as you have it working yeah for you I am terrible with stuff like that took me forever just to figure out how to get my picture in the avatar lol

You've got me beat on that!!!:haha:

hi diane hon what's your symptoms?

I'm hoping I get a bfp. This gas is so painful!

just got off the phone with my sister shannon and and was telling her about my symptoms and she said that is one of the best way's to detect pregnancy is the bleeding gums she said she new she was pregnant with all her kids when she had this I think Jellie is right its just to early yet for your BFP to show getting very excited for you hun

I couldn't get all 3 and my crazy conception chick thing could change the block one but think I may scream at it.Being at workwith everyone else sleeping thismight not e a good plan.
Diane you area marvel remembering all that info, I am blaming everything on the thyroid including my sieve for a brain. How can they get Arthritus wrong? typical doctors what are the symptoms I like a good mystery. I cannot believe my thermometre arrived soo quick its sat there with my pills awaiting an open eye and groping hand to find it. OH I think needs to makeit up to me. I cannot believe he used the period linethat is just soo under the belt.

If kim dosen't have a Burt link I do My grandad was Gilbert and his brother was AlbertPass on the others they all died when they were little

I was wondering how I change my thing from ttc to something else

Awwwn Shannon don't doit I was just about tohave a weirder chart than yours.

Really I will be dead chuffed for you if you get a :bfp:. I thinkI lost focus whthappened at the parent teacher thing did you two kick but?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"