Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicole that one is complicated it involves going into your settings

Molly it must be a night for hormones and Dh with attitudes I'm really cross at mine right now but unlike you I dont have a very good reason to be

LOL mine wa a good reason? you tell hi that.
Ladies should I adjust the cycle on my ticker to start at the same time as I had tat spot I was hideous the day before that to

well I think it was a good reason lol and Ill just have to leave my ttc on there then Im so terrible at stuff like that even the easy ones give me a fit

well I think it was a good reason lol and Ill just have to leave my ttc on there then Im so terrible at stuff like that even the easy ones give me a fit

Click on where it says "welcome, mommaof 3" on the upper right hand corner, then click on "customize profile" on the upper right, then click on "edit your details" on the left hand side, and then there should be an option where you can scroll down and change your status to "pregnant".

I'll see if I can remember andgive you instructionsI know it started in the PM screen

just got off the phone with my sister shannon and and was telling her about my symptoms and she said that is one of the best way's to detect pregnancy is the bleeding gums she said she new she was pregnant with all her kids when she had this I think Jellie is right its just to early yet for your BFP to show getting very excited for you hun

I sure hope so Nicole.

Ididn't have to rtouch a thing Yayfor those in the know

should I change my cycle date. Its doesn't like over 180 day cycles.
Considering my eveilnss on 2oth last month and the spotting could we take that in as a mini period?

hi shannon. How u feeling now sweetheart?
I was diagnosed with psoratic arthritis in 2001, was put on all sorts of pills! Had to get blood tests every fortnight to make sure the drugs werent effecting my liver. Decided to pack all the drugs in except the painkillers, to which i am now addicted! The rhuematologist did i physical test and based on that says my arthritis has gone? And than my pain is related to muscular something or other and i need to do certain exercises! Is he saying im just fat??? Ive put on weight but still had pain when i was slim!
Anyway, had bloods taken and xrays too so will get a conclusion hopefullu soon! If my arthritis has dissapeared i will be very happy with that, but will need to work on this muscle pain thing and get better.
I probably shouldnt be trying to get pg on my painkillers but am going to slowly get off them. I know my dr will advise me against ttc. Just because hes an ass and doesnt understand!
i hope it happens naturally, and this month! Lol.
Xxx

Jo I would leave it and then when you get a cycle start it at cycle day 1

goodnight girls. Its 3.10am, time for bed. Cd 5 tomorrow, another day closer to being a mummy xx

hi shannon. How u feeling now sweetheart?
I was diagnosed with psoratic arthritis in 2001, was put on all sorts of pills! Had to get blood tests every fortnight to make sure the drugs werent effecting my liver. Decided to pack all the drugs in except the painkillers, to which i am now addicted! The rhuematologist did i physical test and based on that says my arthritis has gone? And than my pain is related to muscular something or other and i need to do certain exercises! Is he saying im just fat??? Ive put on weight but still had pain when i was slim!
Anyway, had bloods taken and xrays too so will get a conclusion hopefullu soon! If my arthritis has dissapeared i will be very happy with that, but will need to work on this muscle pain thing and get better.
I probably shouldnt be trying to get pg on my painkillers but am going to slowly get off them. I know my dr will advise me against ttc. Just because hes an ass and doesnt understand!
i hope it happens naturally, and this month! Lol.
Xxx

Oh honey hugs. Did you see if you have fibro. I will send you what it is exactly. It wont show up on bloods and they test you with trigger points.

Yeah my dad wason somepretty heavy ones and has got himselfdown to cocodamol and just the over the counter stuff and glucosamine. He has sciatica and osteo in his back, knees and feet we think doctor just lets him get on with it. He had some physio and that really seemed to help so he wasn't compensating with the wrong muscles, and hurting them. (wander if thats whats happened, you've healed the arthritus and and been using the wrong muscles sooo easy to do). People on lots of meds get pregnant so just beaware of any dangers if your not hapy with them, you can decide what to do from their. At least your not on methatrexate that is nasty ad you just wouldn't maintain a pregnancy on that

goodnight girls. Its 3.10am, time for bed. Cd 5 tomorrow, another day closer to being a mummy xx

Night honey. I hope you feel better. I can help you get off those painkillers and take supplements.. you send me the symptoms:) My honey is smart at this stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"