Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh and kim, when i think of hugh im getting the name grant too, hugh grant. He may be a hugh grant look alike? But if not those names WILL be relevant, there will be a connection somewhere. Hes just round the corner kim. Xx

oh and kim, when i think of hugh im getting the name grant too, hugh grant. He may be a hugh grant look alike? But if not those names WILL be relevant, there will be a connection somewhere. Hes just round the corner kim. Xx

Oh interesting.

HUH? brain is on vacation. I typed alot of waffle

thanks shannon and jo! I will speak more bout it tomorrow, tired...i take dihydracodeine. Been on them 9 years now. Get bad withdrawel symptoms if i try to stop suddenly. And jo, maybe the burt is connected to u. I will try n tune in when ive had a rest. Goodnight to u all. Love u all. Xxxx

I guess it would change a bit more lood required etc. Sounds very relaxing I thinkI make book in at the localcollege for a massage I'mnot up to the needles yet. do you have to be knacked for a massage?

thanks shannon and jo! I will speak more bout it tomorrow, tired...i take dihydracodeine. Been on them 9 years now. Get bad withdrawel symptoms if i try to stop suddenly. And jo, maybe the burt is connected to u. I will try n tune in when ive had a rest. Goodnight to u all. Love u all. Xxxx

I think acupuncture would be very beneficial to you as well.

Night Diane. Ahnow I understand. I think wheening down would be ok. Those things are fun

Oh a massage is nice too. My DH spoils me. He gets me those every once in a while. Today I got a pedicure. It was nice.

Some information.
https://www.naturalnews.com/028238_brstfeeding_infant_health.html

Our local college has beauty school so its all so much cheaper and they are wotched like hawks. I keep getting this sensation like something isnippling my Nips and they are chapped hmmmm bizarre

Hmm take a pregnancy test. You can O without a period!

Im going to bed. My sleeping vitamin pill is kicking in.

Night ladies

Ugggh. I have drank about 12 glasses of water and I still feel dehydrated for no good reason. I am going to be peeing all night now.

Night. I know I can Shannon but I haven't it was just an odd thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back