Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
my internet went goofy again Ugh good luck tomorrow shannon really interested in hearing how it goes as I am thinking of trying it and whacked hormones could just be that your pregnant molly hope Dh appologises for his period remark I think they have more PMS then us woman Jellie sorry I cant remember your name Im so bad at that I was tested for everything under the sun was told I had arthritis then came the fibro diagnosis (sp) you might ask to see if they can check you for it and calliebaby I've heard that excessive thirst can be a sign of diabetes well Im off to bed hope everyone has a great night and just want to thank everyone for the warm welcome your all very nice

Nicolepart of the depo/thyroid thing seems to leave you hideously hormonal

Well I dont know if I am or not but the gas thing I have feels like I got a mini volcano in there bubbling away I have been doing some very unlady like burping i burp so much that sometimes I give myself the hiccups the metallic taste had that last week very nasty and the bleeding gums started last night and again this am so Shannon sounds to me like you have some pretty good pregger signs maybe you caught the egg this month after all no way you would have missed it with all the BDing you and hubby have been doing maybe your just one of the women who has to be really late for a BFP to show on a test I dont know alot about supplaments could that maybe keep it from showing and my daughter was like your son she was so bored in school that they labeled her as a trouble maker but as soon as they moved her to the more advanced classes she was fine I think alot of times teachers just dont know how to handle kids who are above average especially in the lower grades

Brandy maybe you could ask the Dr. to go ahead and do a scan to ease your mind some I had a vaginal scan at 5 weeks 6 days with my little one I seen his heart beat it relieved alot of the anxiety I had and if I could air mail you some Long John silvers I would thats terrible haveing craveings and not being able to get the food you want lol

Kim Ive read the chances of twins increase I think almost double after the age of 40 wouldnt that be exciting

I appologise for my typing and spelling its awfull lol but I was just thinking wouldnt it be nice if we all had winter babies close to each other then we could all share pictures and maybe even try to plan a trip for all of us and our little snow babies to meet in person all three of mine were born in the winter 2 in Feb and the last one in Nov

Yeah I've already been told I was going to have twins... hehehe... Double trouble... lol

OHHHHHHH You have ALL the signs of pregnancy.... I want to see your BFP!! I'm stoked for ya.... Keep us informed.... :dust:

oh and kim, when i think of hugh im getting the name grant too, hugh grant. He may be a hugh grant look alike? But if not those names WILL be relevant, there will be a connection somewhere. Hes just round the corner kim. Xx

Your so funny girlie... I just seen my friend Gloria today, he's coming, dark hair thats all I know and hugh grant Ewww.... lol I'd wish he come on so I can start breeding... hehehe....

Sorry to hear your going through so much Diane... Drs are asses... they just don't understand... I hope things get better for you so that you can be on your way to a BFP too ;) :hugs:

I think shegotavery faint 1 hangon i'll find it

I got to accupuncture tomorrow. I hope she just says I am pregnant:rofl:

OHHHHHHHHHH I Hope So Shannon.... I really do.... Can't wait to hear the good news.... :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I got my results from my scan, I have a cyst on my right ovary... lovely huh... GRRRR.... I ate some apple pie and ice cream and got to nauseated yuck... Gloria asked if I could be prego... I said Whhhattt...
haha... Yeah a new man is coming and the X will be tryin to jump back in and buy me back... not gonna happen... He had his chance... Cya...

Well I'm gonna have to go for now, nausea is full force and I'm gonna settle in and watch my soaps... I'll catch up tomorrow!

Nite ladies... I'll say a prayer for everyone.... :hugs:

Morning lovelies

*yawwwwwwwn* Man, I had such weird dreams.

Fx'd for you today, Shannon.

Kim, sorry to hear about the cyst..did they say they are gonna do anything about it?? Is that whats causing your symptoms? Hope you get it taken care of. :hugs:

And how are we today? Is your daughter ok hse was off school?

One of my fav ladies has lost her bean :( and ice skatinghas made me sad. May have had a bout of PMS thats twice in just over a month so a good sign.

Awwww man, that's so sad :( I get so upset when I see that someone lost their bean. Poor ladies. :(

Me, I'm doing ok. Very very gassy this morning :blush: My stomach is so loud! I'm hungry but nothing sounds good. Very tired too. Oh look at my list lol. I'll take it anyday tho :D

Only 1 month till my first dr appt and scan. I just hope all is well.

How are you today, Jo? Emotional could be a good sign!

We are hoping its PMS..... PG not highly likely. I have my thermometer now. lol I just did one of those burp hicup combos very nice.
The canadian skaters mum died of a heart attack on sunday and she still sketed and got a 3rd to qualify. Standing ovation and loads of flowers.

Oh and the ticker is working!!!!!

Wow so sad for the skater..I think I saw that story on yahoo, but didn't read it. Can't believe that kind of determination and loss at the same time. Gosh.

PMS, yes...sure hope it's that :D I went 6 months with no period after bcp too..what a pain! So I know what it's like to wait and wait.

DD is sitting here eating her 2nd blueberry muffin and it smells like rotten grass....lol!

Thats not you thats the muffin :sick:

Savoury or sweet?

And I have forgotten your name. God I could do with being PG I could blame my memory on it.

Im not entirly sure 6 months is acurate but it is the minimum

My name is Brandy...and don't worry, my memory sucks! Even before the bfp lol.

I was all confussled by the bottom bit. like to check nothing worse than calling people by the wrong name.

morning my gorgeous girlies!!

Hope you're all well??

CM turned creamy today! yay! Hopefully will get my ewcm around Friday/Saturday! FF not telling me much apart from having a temp dip yesterday, haven't done my opk yet but will do it at lunchtime and see if that's starting to show anything yet!

Hey girls!

Had a faint opk yst, going to check again today. Feeling a bit wet tmi! So thinking it may nearly be time! Also starting to cramp a little come on egg, don't be scared.... My oh has lots of friends for you to meet!!

:happydance: :happydance:

yay!! my CM has kicked in yesterday thank god, started drinking more water as I don't drink enough and I read that can increase your CM!

good morning ladies, morning ness! I have started using my bbt thermometer and this is day 2 of using it. I thought i would get better readings from it because the last thermometer gave me such erratics, but yesterday i was 35.19 and today im 36.31 or something like that. Aint that too high a jump? i find this thermometer takes so long to bleep to give reading, last one was just a few secs this Is more like a minute, and when i wake up my nose is blocked so i have to take breaths orally whilst temping! Would i be better to temp vaginally? Im onto cd5 and i knw u shud stick to same methid each cycle But ive only put in the last 2 readings so maybe changing temping method wont matter so much.
And thanks girls. Will need to look into that fibro thing! Xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back