Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Jellie!

Mine's the same darling if you check out my chart, it fluctuates between 36.12 and 36.45 with a Celsius thermom you notice the small changes whereas with a Fahrenheit hit just gives you 97.1, 97.2, 97.3 etc

woke up dh wasn't in bed thought he was in bathroom. Laying in bed naked waiting. Go downstairs his car is gone. Started crying cslled him. He's at the gym. I'm still crying. Ugh great way to wake up. Plus I can taste blood in my mouth..

shannon sweetheart, its just too soon. U will get ur bfp. Maybe not today hun but it WILL come, i know it xx

dine babe. I'm no sure on celsius. My temp fluxes .4 degrees aversge.. Your thermometer is prob more acuurate. My new one also takes a minute.

basically the fibro is all over pain. They so most is in the neck and shoulders area..sometimes it can make your joints hurts. Most people have tmj..the jaw thing. Most people also find out after a while the meds for fbro don't work.

i hate it when i wake up and hubbys not there, i go check the house n hes gone out! I always start crying! I can so understand that shannon :hugs:

It's a bitch. I'm only on cycle 2 and it frustrates the hell outta me. I feel like I'm always MAKING oh get busy :)

i hate it when i wake up and hubbys not there, i go check the house n hes gone out! I always start crying! I can so understand that shannon :hugs:

diane..why do they do that. A simple note would be nice lol. It's worse when all his shoes are here.

phew feeling dizzy this am and have a stiff neck right side.

:hugs: did the fibro thing sound close?

Aww shanny so sorry you're suffering again! :hugs: you must be fed up with these bfn's too but like Jellie said it's probs just too early hang in there xx

How can you guys sleep through your OH's getting up lol? As soon as DH turns over it wakes me up, I'm an extremely light sleeper though even a noise in the house wakes me up - I'm constantly shattered as never have a proper nights sleep!

thanks ness. Well I heard him get up. Thought he went to bathroom so I went back to sleep.

aww that's just mean!! boys are mean though and unfortunately they get more selfish as they get older lol....men eh?!

I swear to god when men meet their OH's or get married/move in etc it's like they forget how to be independant, my OH was very self sufficient making his own dinner going shopping etc then as soon as I move in I'm like his second mother sometimes lol

I be sure to tell him "err I'm not your mother mate!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back