Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol. That's is so true. I do everything. My dh has pms. Just bitched at me about crying that he wasn't here this am.

they're so damn mean sometimes! Women cry - deal with it! My OH just leaves me to cry when I'm upset about something when we've disagreed or argued - that makes it so much worse!

aww shan, if i cry hubby comforts me in that situation but i still bitch at him for not telling me he was off out! Its happened a few times lol. I will wake up, turn for a cuddle, realise hes not there. Shout On him, no reply, go check house, start crying in a totally unreasonable fashion, phone his mobile and give him dogs abuse lol. I think its me thats unreasonable tho. How silly of me to panic Cos he aint there! Oh well, im a woman! Ness, when i sleep a bomb could go off and i honestly wudnt hear it! It takes hubby ten mins to wake me to take my temps in the morning lol. He knows as much as me about ttc now lol.
Last month was strange for me. I had spotting in between my afs which i dont normally have! Just goes to show how much i really dont know my body, and i think its very easy to over analize symptoms when ttc.

Diane xx

yes they are ness! Ugh I've been crying for over a hour. I can't believe his attitude. Or maybe it's my hormones.

well it's like a panic diane. So used to them being there. Wow you are a heavy sleeper..I used to b that way until I has saben lol. Lol @ dh waking you to take your temps. Does he ask you what they are like mine?

Morning lovelies

*yawwwwwwwn* Man, I had such weird dreams.

Fx'd for you today, Shannon.

Kim, sorry to hear about the cyst..did they say they are gonna do anything about it?? Is that whats causing your symptoms? Hope you get it taken care of. :hugs:

I talked to my Mom, pretty sure it will disapate? I'll get an exam next month.. Just for shits and giggles I did a HPT and of course it was negative... hehe... I'm just gonna sit back and chill for a few...
Doors are opening to some serious prospects hehehe...
Luck, Love and Happiness is coming my way... I feel it.

As far as the weird dreams its deffo a pregnancy thing... lol
Eat some fruit, like oranges for vitamin C... energy food that will help ;)

Morning all.... Wow everyone is here this morning... Yay...

Ok what is PMA? hehehe

Diane I really hope things get straightened out for you hun... I want to see ur BFP soon ;) That tempting thing would make me a madwoman.. you all have more patience than I do, it would be hard for me to wake up anytime of the morning to temp... hehehe
Any words of wisdom for me today... lol I wonder where I'm gonna meet this fella? I know he's gonna have dark hair... hehehe

Shannon, sometimes Men leave because thats there way of coping with it, I'm sure you just tested too early huh... don't lose faith.. :hugs: Hope your fertility treatment goes very well and you get some good news for once :)

Molly... PMS?? Nahhh I get fussy anytime... lol Keeping my fingers crossed for ya...

Nessicle How are you doing hun, I wish I could help you with your tempting but I'm clueless... :(

shannon, ur going to a fertility place? I sometimes worry if i do have a baby i wont hear it cry in the middle of the night, but maybe that changes when ur a mamma! But am sure imy will be more than happy to attend to baby anyway. He really will be such a good dad. Hes already a great dad to the furbabies lol. Xx will read up on fibro, but my main pains are in my knees. When i dont take painkillers im in agony! But apparently that can be a withdrawl symptom so i will just need to see how i am when im off them completely. Ive to drop one a day every month so will be off them in 8 months xx

Hey guys! (gals, even)

Just got home..man we've been busy. Trying to get things organized for the big building project on our home. We are breaking down walls, building walls, laying wooden floors, new windows, new lighting, new rooms..lol. It's crazy and so hard to do when all I wanna do is sit on my butt! I am exhausted!!!!!

Shannon, sorry about the bfn :hugs: Your bfp is on the way, I just know it. Yours too Jellie!!!

Hey Brandy... Now take it easy... Its Rest, Rest Rest.... I so love tearing down and rebuilding, sounds like a baby room in progress... Woot Woot... Drink plenty of water lady...lol Take your prenatals too... OK I'll stop being a mommy....

lol I am doing all of that...except the resting part so far. I plan on resting the rest of today tho. Whoa, I said rest a lot there. :haha:

Always take my vitamins..and guzzling water cuz I'm sooo thirsty. It's scorching here.

How are you doing today, Kimster?

I'm doing fine thanks.... I wish I was where your at? Florida? I'll trade ya... its cold and rainy in KY... hehe oops I see now South Africa, how cool is that... I've always wanted to go there, how exotic... :)

Good to hear your resting... I cannot tell you enough how happy I am for you... its going to be an exciting 35 1/2 weeks... woohooo

yes starting with accupuncture. Nd going from there. I'm tired and impatient. Lol
my knees kill me in the winter time. There are fibro trigger points there that make me feel extra sensitive. The doc touches them in bowen and it brings tears to my eyes. I know you and ur dh will be great parents.. I know it will happen :hugs:

kim pma is positive mental attitude.. Send some my way lol. Thanks for lifting my spirits.

brandy are you nesting already lol. Thanks for keeping Me In check bout that bfp. Saw it in my dream on a digi

I just looked in the mirror. My bbs are um a little bigger. okay not just a little. lol

:wacko:

Good morning ladies Im still trying to get myself going been up since 4 am with an upset belly this gas thing sure is something and feels like im starving but thinking of eating makes me feel like im gonna puke and Shannon I started takeing test on sunday and it was a BFN took one on mon and had the faint positive then got the BFP last night so I think with all the symptoms you have it just hasnt showed yet good luck today hope you get some postive news

:help:
Right first everevap and not on an egg stick.
Well I thinki t's an evap IC PInk lines very obvious if pale mark even OH could seen before bed and now its more pronounced. The other 2 fresh ones and my experiment of dunking the whole thing incase it got splashed say nothing :help:

If it OPK.. than it has to be as dark as the control line...if its HPT and its pale and its a line and you saw it within 5 minutes its positive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"